• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Shadow nods. "Do you know anyone else who might be able to help me regain my memories or where I can find the one named Amy. Her name is stuck in my head along with the term Engaged." He says.

Amy was with Sonic and the rest of the gang at Green Hill having a picnic. "How many years has it been since he's been sealed now?" Amy asks even though she knew the answer.

"Amy Rose you mean she lives 5 towns over that way but brings these two strong lads with you GOKU, VEGETA COME DOWNSTAIRS" he shouts as a muscular yet short person walks downstairs
download (78).jpeg
"what do you want old man" Vegeta asks then the old man replies "ill tell you when Goku arrives GOKU COME DOWN HERE"

Shadow stays in front of him and Goku in pace with Vegeta. "So your this So Called Savior we all heard about?" Goku says trying to strat conversation. "I guess so though I don't remember much...let's pick the pace up." Shadow says taking it to a run forcing Goku to fly to keep up with him.

In Green Hill
Amy sighs again. "Hey Sonic do you think Shadow will ever be freed?" She tries again to get answers.

Sonic then replies "i bet but the soul society told me if they get in the way of our work either we arrest them or kill them but ill try not to kill him if he does get in our way I promise you"

Shadow led Goku and Vegeta to the town in a mere half a minute and quickly searched for the house. "I sense her enegry in Green Hill just outside the city." Goku says as he takes the lead and Shadow trails.
"Serval strong energies are comming. One far weaker than the rest..." Omega says. "But it's familar is it him?" They reach their location and Omega was right. Amy's mouth dropped. "S...Shadow?" She asks standing. "Are you the one named Amy?" He asked. Amy took a step back shocked at his question. "He doesn'thave his memories...but it seems he was right to promise he'd never forget your name." Rouge says to Amy.

"you were equal to me at one point" Sonic replies "but, my Shikai is twice as strong as my base form and Captain Kuchiki sent me here to keep an eye on you but I decided to stay with Amy for a bit until I find your location to keep an eye on you"

"So you knew I was free?" He asked. Amy was still shocked it was Shadow but he was weaker and had no memories. "T...Tails can you make a device to restore his memories and power?" Amy finally speaks.

Tails sighs "i could but i need *says random science words no one but sonic understands*" then sonic replies " I guess ill get those things for you buddy"

"nope did not ring a bell it was another soul reaper who sadly died from a Vasto Lorde who had that sword but sometimes a soul reaper's zanpakuto goes down through generations of soul reapers of the same family"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back