• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The memories he got back.
Their names, The last fight he was in before sealed, All his forms, How he got them, That he proposed to AMy right before being sealed, and all the ark. "Hmph. Only half but it's better then none." He says. His power increased to his full finally.

"Yeah..." Shadow says scrolling through his forms. Super, Hyper, True Hyper, Super 2, Super 3, Super God, Super Blue, Blue Evolution, Ultra, Mastered Ultra, Legendary, Base Eye of Infinite, Infintius, Semi-Dark Infintius, Dark Infinitius, Final Infintius, and his newest form Chaos Infintius.

Shadow turns normal. "I know." He says. "Now the question is...how do we restore the other half of my memories." Amy stares at him. "Do you remember?" She asks and he nods. "Our wedding was interupted by me getting sealed." He said.

Amy looks at Sonic. "I'm just glad he remembers that..." Shadow looks around and grits his teeth. "5 huge energies...Dark...Divine feeling...Who are they? I've never felt such energy."

The place Shadow sensed the engery from. The evil gods begin their plans.
"He's got his full power back but he can't achieve that one form without all his memories though Sonic might..." Ashura the weakest one says. "That can be trouble." Terioes the one right above Ashura says. Then the next one chuckles. "We can still win." Mephiles adds and the last one laughs then says, "Shadow and Sonic make a strong duo but I doubt either can achieve the final god form...Omni." The thing walks out of the shadows and it;s exe.

"Their strong...much stronger then any of us..." Goku says. Shadow nods. "We wait. If they don't attack us then we shouldn't charge into our deaths....or a re-sealing in my case since I can't be killed." Shadow states.

Shadow nods turning Hyper. "It's time to Master this form." He says. This sends quite a bit of people into confusion AMy being one of thyem but doesn't talk.

"So...your leaving?" Amy asks. "You just got back after 10 years..." She adds. Shadow looks away. "I'm sorry Amy but I must....if you don't want it to be another 10 years I have to...I'll be back in a full year promise." Amy's eyes widen but she doesn't aruge. When she doesn't Shadow takes off flying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back