• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Seiba then smirks ad grabs a sword that shadow didn't even recognize "Curse my enemies! Hasonshitanoizu!" then everything was quiet and shadow could not hear and Seiba kicks him in the back and he was a lot stronger than before

Shadow did a front hand spring to land on his feet. "What the hell? My sense of hearing is gone...This can't be good...Come on...I can't be capable of this. There must be more power I can tap into." He closes his. "There is...I feel it...All sealed within me...LIKE HOW I WAS FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS!" His power grew at the realization and he acihieved his True Hyper form he had a long time ago.
True Hyper Shadow.jpg

"Hmph. I can sense your power. THat I remember well." He's gone and a fist connects with Seiba's jaw. Later the rest of the body shows up and there Shadow is. He had moved fast enough it looked like his body serpated but it hadn't.

Shadow's power seemed to increase unwillingly. "Seems I can't control of this form like I used to be able to. Now return my hearing or I'll kill you where you stand."

Then a petite girl with black hair walks in and her base form alone is 20x stronger than Seibas Shikai "THAT'S ENOUGH I'm taking seiba back he did not follow orders" then Seiba replies "C-Captain Kuchiki" then she slaps seiba and drags him in the portal and stares at you then she heads in "if you get in the way of the soul reapers again you will suffer the wrath of our big three" she closes the portal.

Back to the past:
Sonic sparred with Knuckles as Byakuya watches along with Rukia "they are strong but they got a long way to go" then Byakuya nods "how is your new third seat" she sighs "Seiba Wulf? he never listens to orders he's the weakest third seat of them all his Shikai is too predictable"

Shadow had been confused. The spar of Sonic and Knuckles would result in his disappearcne and his reapperance there. "Where!? What!!? How!?"

Byakuya watches "it seems like Knuckles can take many hits from him" then Rukia smiles "I've seen a nuke go off on his face and he was barely scratched and the radiation did nothing to him"

Shadow was confused though he wasn't far from the spar. Not quite in eye sight of being noticed though he has better eye sight then most so he clearly saw all of them. THough their names he didn't know. He walked over there to check it out.

they do not notice you even if you go right in front of them and time skip a few months later they are sitting with swords similar to what Seiba had then Byakuya said "anytime your ready ask your Zanpakuto its name" Knuckles goes first and a red light shines "Punch-Out! Sutāfisuto!" and his fists turn into giant boxing gloves with spikes on it. Then Tails with yellow light and he has a water-type zanpakuto. Then Sonic with his zanpakuto Supidonoha.

"you went back to the past and met the big three there as powerful as a soul reaper captain there released states are beyond that hyper form you have at the moment" he answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back