• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

*skids as I teleport infront of him* "yeah it does.....if you want my family you got to kill me first and last I checked Eggman is my family member"

"oh? Well then time to stop messing around.....and this form is an evloution of Hyper so....good bye" *raises my power to equal to Dark Hyper Sonic*

"WHAT THE" he sighs "I hate to do this but I have no choice. ZANPAKUTO ACTIVATE BANKAI!" you notice bands on each of your friends and on him "Every time YOU ATTACK YOU HURT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!"

*grits teeth* "I still got to.....oh yeah that's it....." *focuses on energy* "FORBIDDEN SHINKA TECHQUINE!!!! TECHQUINE FOR POWER!!!!!" *asorbs the band and in return my power is cut in half as sweat drips from my forehead*

*again uses my move cutting my stregnth more and smirk* "Shinka techquine......LIMIT REMOVER!!!!" *a red tringagle appears on my forehead and a red line across my left arm to my chest my power multiples to beyond Zane's*

*grits teeth and growls as I turn normal* "I might not be able to kill you but if you live nothing happens....therefore......." *seals him in the red chaos emerald*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back