• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

Amy: "Did it cost money?"
"Yeah millions woulda been billions if I didn't have my ranking......and working at g.u.n means for even an easy mission I recive millions"

"We can do all of the above"
Amy: "What else is here?"
"There is one room that you do need v.i.p access to get in. And I bought all of you it."
Amy: "What's so special about the room?"
"Heh....They have something all of you like so trust me on this but for now....let's do Eggman's idea.....surprisingly it's the cheepest thing here"

*I teleport us all to a obsiden made warehouse that has robotic parts in it. A human walks to us*
David: "Ah welcome back Shadow cosmic protector of universe 23 it is my honor to have you and your family here and staying at the hotel I own"
"The plessure is all mine David"

Amy: "Friend"
"I'll do the normal"
David: "Ah combat but as yourself?"
"Yeah fighting a copy of myself with my power stradiges and everything is harder than fighting someone stronger than me"

"In a way yes..........Although I havn't heard or seen Raifuru for a while"
David: "We have the special room so you can do the dna experiment parts of your robot ready"
"Thank you David" *walks to a steel door opening it to revel cloning and dna copying along with other lab stuff*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back