• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

Askary: "we mean actually fuse like Shadic type fusion"
*smirks and in a black flash of light a black hedgehog with orange stripes and a purple aura with both eyes fully purple appears in Shadow and Askary's place*

Amy: "Do you not see the baby in my arms?"
Shakary: "Shadic maybe not but I am different......and let me show you what I mean" *my power raises so much the planet itself splits into 20 chunks and I keep raising it*

Shakary: "So that's where Matt went...I thought so...but I wonder *mumbles quiter* "If his fusion works like mine then he's limited to forms both have unless he wants to put huge strain on the body..luckily Askary and Shadow have Titan forms so I should be fine for a bit"

"Key word for you Zane....Imperfect and we're both dead even so it comes down to who has the higher will to win....and I do...now I don't have friends to protect but yet friends and a.....family" *teleports kicking Zane through 20 trees and makes him form a trench in the ground when he hits it.

"your father?..........mine ditched me as a kid and I will kill him.......so to do so I got to kill you"
Amy: "Of course he still hates him"
*flies at Zane throwing a punch*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back