• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

*On planet mobious a robot zombie acoplyse breaks out due to a virus called The Metal Virus (Sega's version Sonic The Hedgehog Vol. 19 and 20) 5 cities are already infected and the zombots on their way to The Acorn Kingdom the kingdom in which Sonic and Sally rule over*

"Um Sorry guys you must stay here I have to go" *teleports to the castle and attacks the zombots hoping Sonic and Sally will hear the fighting*

*In a mere matter of minutes is over taken and converted to one of them* (looks like my profile pic) *All us zombots had began to attack the castle door*

*In the front Shadow is leading the Zombots's attack as one of them.*
*Melephis, Black Doom, and Eclipse teleport to SOnic and Sally.*
Eclipse: "Obey" *begins trying to control Shadow*
Zombot Shadow: *unafftected as they break the door down*

Sonic releases his sword and makes a powerful force field "SHIELD OF HOPE"
Sally: it wont hold them for long
Sonic: it will last for an hour lets go
Mephiles: let me fight
Sonic: No you coming with us
Mephiles: Fine

Zombot Shadow: *somehow uses Chaos Control as he now has SOnic by the neck. A silver metlic thing spreading across his body.*
Eclipse: *kicks Shadow making him let go.*
Zombot Shadow: *stumbles backwards teeth grit as I look at eclipse. The metlic stopped spreading on SOnic.*
Eclipse: "C'mon we got to run NOW!!!" *Eclipse leads the way out the back.*
Zombot Shadow: *Follows them but my rocket skates won't activate due to not knowing how to use them but runs close to Sally. but is 1 and a half arms away so can't reach her.*

Zombot Shadow: *still chases them the other zombots now breaking through but still behind.*
Eclipse: "SONIC YOUR INFECTION IS DISAPPEARING!!" *A single sliver speck remains on his quill that can't be ran off but the rest is gone*

"Hm... thats good" he feels a sudden shock and his power raises and he knocks back all the zombots and passes out
Sally: Mephiles you carry him
Mephiles: WHY ME?
Sally: Because Eclipse is reading and Eclipse i know an escape route let me lead

Mephiles: THATS IT IM GOING IN *Drops Sonic and goes into his crystal form* CHAOS... SPEAR! *Throws a spear at Shadow* and teleports everyone to a safe location

*dodges the spear as the rest catch up.*
???: "CHAOS CONVERSION!!!!"
*The metal virus converts to energy as I turn normal and a female version of Shadow grabs him and teleports her and Melephis along with 2 other green flashes to where everyone else is.*
*A female Sonic, Tails, and Shadow are there along with a male Amy*

Sonica: "Sonica The Hedgehog"
Jamie: "Jamie The Hedgehog"
Tailsko: "Tailsko The Fox"
Shadina: "Shadina The Hedgehog" *lies Shadow on the ground*

*Shadow wakes up in his normal state and darts up panting* "The hell......what was that....." *grabs emerald from quills as the glow fades* "Damn visions"

*gulps* "um.....zi might have......made her a zombot before I turned back"
Shadina: "hm......."
Black Doom: "How did this happen a zombot was a black arm form......our strongest one.....there must be a black arm behind this"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back