• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Somnia - Will O' Wisp: Fake Dreams & Illusions

It got to me halfway through when I was working on it that it does remind me of Silent Hill a bit too. This will be much happier (as in lighter) and much more magical fantasy and no triangle heads tearing people’s skins off though!

Lol I think you mean pyramid head. :p

Related image Image result for pyramid head gif

....that walk though...

Oh really?... even the pachinko one they decided to do Instead of Hideo kojima's Silent Hills?

Last edited:
Oh really?... even the pachinko one they decided to do Instead of Hideo kojima's Silent Hills?

Oh, I never really seen that trailer before. But I am def one of its early games/story fans, the movie (first one) is really well done so it’s def on my fav list, and I watched it twice too. I’m just an average person who has an average knowledge of Silent Hill and likes it haha.

Oh, I never really seen that trailer before. But I am def one of its early games/story fans, the movie (first one) is really well done so it’s def on my fav list, and I watched it twice too. I’m just an average person who has an average knowledge of Silent Hill and likes it haha.

The setting has a lot of grim mystery with tons of symbolic meanings Integrated Into It. The first movie was definitely done pretty well.

Oh nooo, I assume all spots are filled for this one?

Even though people have expressed interests, the spots won’t be filled unless their character sheets are up and accepted! So no, if you want to you can still go ahead and make a character! :)

Even though people have expressed interests, the spots won’t be filled unless their character sheets are up and accepted! So no, if you want to you can still go ahead and make a character! :)

Oh, wonderful! Then I'll try and get one up! A little new to this forum, so hopefully my formatting won't be too horrid. Aha.

You know finding the right Image for your character can be a pain In the ass; so I've pretty much done the work for you, just click on either link and go searching through the many art galleries that I have presented. If after looking through all the galleries you find nothing that suites your tastes, well then hit the road your on your own chap. *Kicks random child Into the 12th dimension*

Note If your going on pinterest It Is highly recommended that you make an account If you don't already have one; you needn't necessarily do the same for artstation but If you do you can hit a like on your favorite pieces and give a little support toward the artists and who doesn't like a little support... I'll tell you who doesn't; my greatest great grandfather Azathoth.... haha... he's dead to me.

Anyway shenanigans aside you'll want to stick to the Anime section on artstation and for pinterest you should stick to the webtoons section; thats where you'll probably find what you're looking for.

Last edited:
What is the deadline for making a character sheet?

No exact deadline, just that if 11-12 character sheets are posted and accepted then all spots are filled and I’ll probably be closing the RP. With that said you still have a long time to go. Other case is I see people are no longer signing up, then I’d be closing it down and start the RP too~

Shameless confession but while I look forward to everyone’s characters I actually have no idea what my own character should be like—neither am I done figuring out how the hints or puzzles will work in the RP but hey, when things start it’d look as if everything’s fine so don’t worry~ ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

Last edited:
SilverBlack SilverBlack

Hi! Yes, I posted it there and it says it's waiting moderator approval and that it's invisible to normal users. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be there, but is it cause I just joined the forum today?

Character Sheet

Here's mine! I'm quite proud of it since it's my first time messing with the coding here, though it may be a bit much? XD

Ahh, I can’t view the page!
And if you don’t mind, can you paste it to the character sheet section of the roleplay? The bbcode shouldn’t be messed up because of that. Here it is:
SilverBlack SilverBlack

Hi! Yes, I posted it there and it says it's waiting moderator approval and that it's invisible to normal users. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be there, but is it cause I just joined the forum today?

Ahh, it most likely can be due to you being a new member—because a long time ago I do recall how new members can’t use bbcode unless they contribute enough to the forum? But I haven’t been on this site for a long time myself to see how things change. Nonetheless if you’re waiting approval that means it’s possible to post it! I’ll ask a moderator for you in case.

SilverBlack SilverBlack

Thank you! Though I don't think I toggled the BBCode, since it means that cog turns green and blurs out all the other text options, correct? If so, I just used the normal text options and added a few codes I knew from before of my own. Aha.

Last edited:
Dude this looks hella fun! Would love to join(h a h a as if i haven't spent the last few hours on and off creating a character so posting that if there ain't any hang ups--) S'a shame that slots are limited so good luck everyone.

Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide I believe that even if people show their interest, whoever posts their character sheets first and gets accepted gets the spot. Only 3 people have posted, so you can still post and still be chosen. :3 At least, that's what Silver said in reply to me earlier.

SilverBlack SilverBlack Ohhh, this is why. XD

"New members have their content go through a filter which puts it into a moderation queue. A Staff member has to manually review any posts flagged by this system - which can happen due to certain keywords, phrases, or spambot behaviors. As this is a manual process it can take time for content in the queue to be reviewed."

Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide Awesome. <3 I'm excited to see how the story goes.

I realized it’s probably going to be better if we start talking in the OOC chat but since majority of us are here let me just say it here lol.

I’d be allowing 3-4 more people to join. I haven’t read through all the character sheets yet but considering this roleplay doesn’t hold too much restrictions and I’m kind of low standards and take a liking to characters without obvious flaws too easily, they will most likely be accepted. (Unless I start reading and realize they haven’t read my rules at all.)

With that said, I need to make a character sheet myself lol, and roleplay won’t start till I do—so even after 3(preferably)-4 spots are filled as long as I’m not done with my character yet the RP won’t start.

But don’t worry I won’t take too long!!

Last edited:
I unfortunately had to bow out (I think I was the reserved spot!) So more spots for y'all! <3 Please have endless fun, DM and players. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back