• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Somnia - Will O' Wisp: Fake Dreams & Illusions

I realized it’s probably going to be better if we start talking in the OOC chat but since majority of us are here let me just say it here lol.

I’d be allowing 3-4 more people to join. I haven’t read through all the character sheets yet but considering this roleplay doesn’t hold too much restrictions and I’m kind of low standards and take a liking to characters without obvious flaws too easily, they will most likely be accepted. (Unless I start reading and realize they haven’t read my rules at all.)

With that said, I need to make a character sheet myself lol, and roleplay won’t start till I do—so even after 3(preferably)-4 spots are filled as long as I’m not done with my character yet the RP won’t start.

But don’t worry I won’t take too long!!
Mine Is underway; almost finished, yet there are still some things I want to think over. So be patient, It's almost ready. :D

Oh geez... finally, my character template Is complete. You can all check It out now. I'm going to sleep.

1-2 spots left guys!
I haven’t read through all the sheets but they’re all looking good.

I should probably work on mine too (with that said mainly just dragging an old OC out and editing him a bit.) Note that I will play as a regular wanderer who got lost into the world as well aside from being the narrator for the roleplay.

With that said, yes, most likely 1-2 spots left! If you’re still interested in the roleplay, I look forward to your characters.

All spots are now filled. I apologize for those who displayed interest.
There is a chance that I will open up more spaces and allow late-joiners in the future when the roleplay starts if I see that I can handle more people for the roleplay, or if any roleplayer drops out! If I see that I can handle more, or if anyone ends up quitting, I’ll be opening this rp to other people again.

With that said, I apologize for being the slowest! I’m angrily stuck in my workplace right now without the ability to work on my sheet or starter.

But the roleplay will be starting within this week/before the end of this week. Just be a little patient.

Ah, just saw this after posting a CS

Hnng, spots aside, your character background length does not meet the 2 paragraphs requirement I included in that section of the character sheet! Otherwise, he seems to be a lovely character. The roleplay will start off with the previous 12 characters along with mine for now and if I later decide that I can include late-joiners as well, I will keep you in mind if the backstory’s been edited too. I apologize again!

Hnng...I saw the two new sheets (and previous one finished editing as well).

Vergaan Vergaan Hello! I see that you posted your sheet and while I do understand that you want to keep some to reveal through the roleplay, it seems half-completed? (It ended without a comma and it didn’t explain why she came into the world, unless you want to keep that part hidden to the roleplayers? If so, I understand. Also your appearance image doesn’t work! T_T

Goonfire Goonfire I see that you edited the sheet!

Sooo, alright. After Yoaisami edits her sheet, I’ll let you two join, since I’m just bad at turning people down after they already put in the effort to make a character. orz

WITH THAT SAID, NO MORE CHARACTERS PEOPLE. NOT UNTIL I SAY I’M OPENING THIS ROLEPLAY UP AGAIN.

I appreciate all the interests nonetheless!!

And from now on all conversations will be brought to the OOC chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back