• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Iron Empire. (High magic fantasy)

I have so many fantasy OCs to use for this,. I had a monster huntress that looks very similar to what DracoNightshade posted so I guess I can scratch that off the list 😄

I might have a Sorceress that could fit the bill though ! A fantasy variant my main character. If allowed, she has a big corvid familiar, and she uses wind magic.

I love corvids.

I love them so so much. Hearing them caws on my way to work always bring me a smile, especially the ones that sound like they are laughing at everyone passing by.

My character doesn't necessarily have familiars, rather she has contracted various creatures and is able to summon them through magical means. Thing is, the bigger the creature, the more mana required to do so. The creatures in question are various saurians or, as Doom is calling them, Baloths.
I'm also thinking that her main element is earth.
Vox Angelis Vox Angelis sorry for knocking out that idea of yours. Still, like the sorcerer idea you got there.

Here we go folks. Lemme see what your minds can conjure up :)

I went ahead and posted My Player character. Hopefully he helps serve as a bit of an example or inspiration. If anyone needs help with theirs don’t hesitate to ask.

I love them so so much. Hearing them caws on my way to work always bring me a smile, especially the ones that sound like they are laughing at everyone passing by.
Right? I like how many stories there are of them remembering people and being nice or jerks according to how they are treated.

Right? I like how many stories there are of them remembering people and being nice or jerks according to how they are treated.
Yeeeee, like I know birds a smart lil critters but these guys really are on another level. I love the stories of some people actually bonding with some of them and the exhibits of their intelligence.

Love the "United We Stand" picture in the Lore page by the way. It brought me a smile out of pure nostalgia from a time so long ago 😭

I've posted my CS too! Let me know if I went overboard. I felt inspired to turn my idea into a Sorceress backed by a demon, and hoped I haven't made her too strong or anything bad really.

Yeeeee, like I know birds a smart lil critters but these guys really are on another level. I love the stories of some people actually bonding with some of them and the exhibits of their intelligence.

Love the "United We Stand" picture in the Lore page by the way. It brought me a smile out of pure nostalgia from a time so long ago 😭

I've posted my CS too! Let me know if I went overboard. I felt inspired to turn my idea into a Sorceress backed by a demon, and hoped I haven't made her too strong or anything bad really.
Yes intelligent birbs are best birbs.

Thank you im quite happy someone jives with my nerdliness. It is a good bit of nostalgic value to me as well and i thought it fit the theme of that era nicely.

Not at all, in fact i daresay she fits the power scale nearly perfectly in the middle ground. My only request is that Corvus be of a different dimension than the one Dagon was tied to so as to avoid conflicts of interest . There is any number of them so it wont be a problem for his capacity to aid her as needed.

Very nicely done. I shall ensure my stamp of approval is Sufficiently shiny.

Yes intelligent birbs are best birbs.

Thank you im quite happy someone jives with my nerdliness. It is a good bit of nostalgic value to me as well and i thought it fit the theme of that era nicely.

Not at all, in fact i daresay she fits the power scale nearly perfectly in the middle ground. My only request is that Corvus be of a different dimension than the one Dagon was tied to so as to avoid conflicts of interest . There is any number of them so it wont be a problem for his capacity to aid her as needed.

Very nicely done. I shall ensure my stamp of approval is Sufficiently shiny.
Of course ! I didn't intend of having Mary-Ann and Corvus have any ties with Dagon especially because of the "NEW heroes part". I wanted to craft something that had no immediate ties with the past war to fit this.

Thank you, looking forward to see the other characters and RP with everyone !

Excellent feel free to hop in, lore and Cs page is up and running. And we gave an OCC. Im mostly unavailable on weekends but will be far more present on weekday. Sat and Sunday are my family time.
Wonderful, I'm about to be running into work myself at this moment but I'll be checking out stuff on my breaks and all~

I am interested. I would like to be the support/healer but have two ideas. One is also experienced in combat so as a trade off their magic is not as potent while the second idea is a character with very little combat potential but is very versatile and gifted in the areas of their support magic. 🤔
db4ty5x-498aae6a-a856-454e-a8ca-58372a6aef63.jpgdbk976r-98f7cbca-e232-4d7f-9b6f-7f4361909f5b.jpg
also was wanting to know if angelic like folk are a thing. or at least some type of creature that is humanoid with wings.

Last edited:
I am interested. I would like to be the support/healer but have two ideas. One is also experienced in combat so as a trade off their magic is not as potent while the second idea is a character with very little combat potential but is very versatile and gifted in the areas of their support magic. 🤔
View attachment 1166870View attachment 1166871
also was wanting to know if angelic like folk are a thing. or at least some type of creature that is humanoid with wings.
Sadly angels are not as they would be extradimensional patrons. However Avian elves do exist and are basically winged creatures. They could also hybridize with humans producing winged humans though the rates of the particular trait that produces wings would be rare to pass across species. Thus wings on a human/avian would be rare.

Sounds interesting. Are there liches in this world?

It is indeed. Luckily for you have been delayed in the startup due to my own incompetence in forgetting to save what i typed up last night lol.
Awesome and lucky me hehe! I did have a question as to what playable races there were. I looked through all the lore and weather it be due to it not there or my stupidity I couldn’t find it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back