• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NightmareWeaver

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
Introduction
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Hey, hey, I'm here with another thread, this time purely for fandom rp. These are just a couple things that have been on my mind lately, so this may get updated or modified as I get into new fandoms or start craving older ones. Some of these are ancient, some are more recent. First, I'll just get the boring stuff out of the way, aka the rules.

- I am 21 years old, a whole adult, so I'd prefer for you to be over 18 as well. Mostly because all my rps contain romance and I'm not comfortable doing that with a minor. I might make an exception if you're a 17 year old who will very soon be 18.

- I double and I only do OCxCC. Most of my fandom rps are very self indulgent and I'd feel guilty if I didn't know my partner wasn't getting as much entertainment out of it as I am. Also, don't worry about presenting me with "ridiculous" or "mary sue" characters. As long as you don't try to make my side of the double up revolve around your OC as well, I won't mind any amount of silliness or chaos. I'm also cool with any pairings, though I will most commonly ask for MxF on my side.

- I typically write around 400 words per reply on each side of a double up. I will write more or less than that, depending on inspiration and how much my partner is giving me to work with. But don't expect a huge response if yours didn't really give me much to interact with. I don't like saying a whole munch of nothing just for the sake of writing a lot, that's not what good writing is about. That being said, your responses don't need to be huge, but I'd also like if you could at least provide a paragraph or two when the scene calls for details. Please don't force yourself to write more than what feels natural though!

- I try my best to reply consistently and not make my partner wait more than 3 days. But sometimes college gets hectic and I lose track of time or forget I never replied in the first place. If I've gone silent for a while, shoot me a message. However, I am also ghost friendly, so it's okay if you disappear yourself. I'll probably send one or two messages to check on you. But if you want to get back to me after being silent for a really long time, that's also perfectly fine.

- Help me plot things out. I don't mind you coming to me with just a love interest and an idea for an OC, zero plot. Plotting is my favorite part of rp prep and I'm usually full of ideas, but help from my partner is always appreciated. Sometimes I'll be lacking inspiration, so brainstorming together helps a lot.

- I like making friends, joking around, chatting with my partners. I'll make art and memes of our rps. So feel free to loosen up yourself.

- Keep in mind that some canon characters are kept somewhat ambiguous within their respective stories and I may apply my own vision to them when playing them. If you see them in a certain light or have any particular headcanons about them, feel free to share them so I can adapt to what you're hoping for.

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
Fandoms
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Below I will be listing the fandoms I'm currently into. I'll also include characters I play and characters I want my partner to play as. The more hearts a character has by their name, the more I'm craving them. If there aren't any hearts, I'm probably not very interested in that character/fandom at the moment.

。・゚゚・ The Ancient Magus' Bride ・゚゚・。
Who I can play:
- Elias
- Ruth
- Lindel

Who I want:
- Cartaphilus ♡♡

。・゚゚・ The Dragon Prince ・゚゚・。
Who I can play:
- Soren

- Rayla
- Viren

Who I want:
- Aaravos ♡

。・゚゚・ Kamisama Kiss/Hajimemashita ・゚゚・。
Who I can play:
- Tomoe
- Kurama
- Ookuninushi

Who I want:
- Akura Ou ♡
- Yatori ♡
- Mizuki
- Suirou

。・゚゚・ Genshin Impact ・゚゚・。
Who I can play:
- Diluc
- Kaeya
- Childe
- Dainsleif
- Shenhe
- Raiden/Ei
- Thoma
-Dehya
-Alhaitham
- Dottore (or at least my vision of him)
- Bennett, Razor, Chongyun or Xingqiu as long as they're over 18

Who I want:
- Scaramouche ♡♡♡
- Tighnari ♡♡♡
- Venti ♡
- Xiao ♡♡
- Gorou ♡
- Itto ♡
- Kaeya

。・゚゚・ Creepypasta ・゚゚・。
Who I can play:
- Any of the classics, just ask and give me a general idea of how you see them, since few of them have actual canon personalities, lmao

Who I want:
- Jeff ♡♡♡
- Eyeless Jack
- Laughing Jack

。・゚゚・ Tokyo Mew Mew ・゚゚・。
Who I can play:
- Anybody except Kisshu

Who I want:
- Kisshu ♡♡♡♡

。・゚゚・ The Arcana ・゚゚・。
Who I can play:
- Anybody except Valdemar

Who I want:
- Valdemar ♡
- Vulgora

。・゚゚・ Stardew Valley ・゚゚・。
Who I can play:
- Harvey
- Sebastian
- Elliot
- Haley
- Leah
- Emily
- Krobus

Who I want:
- Shane
- Sebastian ♡♡
- Elliot

。・゚゚・ Snow White with the red hair ・゚゚・。
(Note: only watched the anime)
Who I can play:
Zen
Izana
Mitsuhide
Kiki
Obi
Mihaya
Feel free to ask for anyone else

Who I want:
Raji ♡♡♡
Obi ♡♡

。・゚゚・ Your Boyfriend ・゚゚・。
Who I can play:
Anybody

Who I want:
Peter ♡♡♡
 TK

。・゚゚・ Twisted Wonderland ・゚゚・。
Who I can play:
Ace
Deuce
Trey
 Cater
Leona
Jack
Jade
Floyd
Kalim
Jamil
Rook

Who I want:
Ruggie ♡♡
Vil ♡♡
Idia ♡♡
Azul
Epel

Last edited:
Oh Oh! We have some similiar fandoms!
Hey, I'm Klaudia, I crave OC (more of self insert thing buttt....yeah.) x Canon too, and I always double too!
I'm most recently in Genshin Impact and Arcana, but I know pretty well Stardew Valley and many years ago I was into creppy pasta, whatever floats your boat.
I'm 21 and from CEST timezone, if yer interested in that. Would you like to talk about stuff to rp as with me? If not, nothing personal~ :3c

Oh Oh! We have some similiar fandoms!
Hey, I'm Klaudia, I crave OC (more of self insert thing buttt....yeah.) x Canon too, and I always double too!
I'm most recently in Genshin Impact and Arcana, but I know pretty well Stardew Valley and many years ago I was into creppy pasta, whatever floats your boat.
I'm 21 and from CEST timezone, if yer interested in that. Would you like to talk about stuff to rp as with me? If not, nothing personal~ :3c
Hi! Those all sound pretty good! Feel free to dm me so we can pick one. I think I'd lean more towards Arcana or Stardew rn

Oooo I'd be down to Do either stardew valley or your boyfriend! I'm Coca btw. I use GMT timezone and my minimum line count is 5-10 computer lines with no maximum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back