• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Aldaf took out another block and started carving, but more methodically and slowly than before.
"Both sides of Sudenta are beautiful in their own ways. The shiny, lively over... and the dark, quiet parts beneath the canopy."
He turned to Katja. "So, what's up with the owl face?" His knife cut evenly across the block, the edges smoother and better than his quick whittling.

ea396fdfafce2773b7b04da89c4fcb95.jpg
Kari
"Sudenta sounds amazing...As soon as I get my skybeast and make sure my parents are okay, I want to go there."
She thought about Caliban's answer. "So, you're not worried about your family?" She asked, genuinely curious about what he had to say.

It was Aldaf that brought up the small elephant in the room.
"Hey, no worries if you have a scar. I won't judge. I think that'd be pretty awesome actually."

Naberius Naberius kase9187 kase9187 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Aldaf grinned a goofy smile, tilting his head.
"Take it from me! A scar is just a story to tell. I got mine from when a large eagle startled me as I was hunting, and I fell to the forest floor! Cut myself on the way down."
Aldaf's carving was progressing slowly, but it had greater quality to it. The muse wasn't known yet, but it looked good nonetheless.

The young woman sputtered and almost fell off her log in her haste to redirect the conversation.

“Eh- WHat? NO, no I, no, nothing like that! It’s- no, it’s not- Pfft! Scars? No! AhaHAhaHa!” She waved her hands around dramatically, hoping to dismiss the whole conversation. “I don’t do anything that earns scars! AhHAHA. No.”

She picked up a long stick from nearby and began to poke at the fire, pushing the embers around to redistribute the heat, awkwardly biting her lip while she did it.

“... it’s a... a fashion statement?”

kase9187 kase9187 Naberius Naberius SilverFlight SilverFlight

Kari exchanged skeptical glances with the people gathered about the fire.
"Fashion huh?...So..you'd have no trouble taking it off then?" Kari wanted to either see her remove the mask, or come clean as to why she really had it.
She waited for one or the other to happen.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

355d6cb74c6b99325ff05b40618442b8.jpg
Caliban Lupei

For the first time since he had awoken, Caliban's smile did not reach his eyes. The normally jovial look was tinged with a deep pain at the mention of his family.
"Oh uh...Yeah, well. I'm...sure they're not missing me. Besides, Lea is my family."

He grew quiet and still, looking down at the small dragon in his lap with distant eyes, looking but not seeing.

SilverFlight SilverFlight

Leandra LaFrae.jpg
Name: Leandra LaFraeNicknames: Lea, Firefly
Clan: SudentaClan Job: Huntress
Equipment: Knapsack, Medicinal Pouch, Bow, Quiver (10/10), Twin Daggers
Momo.jpg
The flying lemur purred and leaned into Cal's petting while Leandra matched his smile. At the mention of looking around, Leandra hesitated and then rubbed the lemur's chin.
"I'm not sure, Cal. I'll be honest, I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment. I don't think I'm up for exploring this place just yet."
Before she could say more, the shaman reapproached the group and then their witness joined the group. Listening to everything said, Leandra visibly perked up at the mention of sending letters home. Her parents must be so worried and her brother worried about so much already in his own life.
Nudging Cal, Leandra said, "Hey, I'm going to write a letter home, be right back, okay?"
Leandra broke away from the group, speed walking to the nearest messenger and quickly accepted some parchment and began writing out her letter. She was so confused about everything that had transpired, that she feared worrying her parents any more. Instead of inquiring about the past year, Leandra simply let them know that she was safe and sound at the Proving Ceremony, was about to embark on her journey up the mountain, that Cal was keeping her company and how they would protect each other, and then she ended the letter by asking them about how her brother was doing in his own training for the Proving. She wished them well and signed off with love in the letter before rolling it up and handing it to the nearby messenger. She thanked him and was about to bow before remembering the lemur chilling on her shoulder. She instead grinned at the idea of bowing and simply thanked the messenger a second time before running back to the group.

The second round of announcements had Leandra enthralled and when she got her own amulet, she immediately pressed it against her heart as instructed. She felt a radiating warmth and sighed in relief at the feeling. It was so welcoming after all of the uncertainties and fears. As she tucked it into her shirt, Leandra heard the proclamation that it was now time to climb the mountain. She gulped at this, but quickly found Cal in the small crowd and stuck close to him for the journey.

~~~~~

By the time they reached their campsite for the night, Leandra was breathing heavily and wiped some sweat off her forehead. In shape or not, that was still quite a climb. She inhaled deeply and then sighed before glancing sideways at the lemur that had flown a few times, but seemed to love to perch on her shoulder more than anything.
"You're just livin' the high life, aren't ya?" She grinned when the lemur chirped and bobbed his head in response. He was too adorable for her to actually be irritated with him. She rubbed him on the head and then went to join the others around the fire.
Finding Cal, Leandra took off her gear and laid it up against a log before sitting down to join Cal's side. She caught the tail end of the conversation and immediately gave Cal a worried look. Before Leandra could interject, he responded and she sighed. She reached out and took one of his hands while her lemur climbed down her arm and nudged at the little dragon with his nose. As far as Leandra could tell, it was as if their pets knew each other as well.

Glancing around the fire at the group, Leandra said quietly, "I'm not sure if I should feel worried about my family, to be honest. They handle themselves very well, but my brother drowns in his worries, so I suppose I may be worried about how he's doing without me. I was always taking care of him and getting him out of trouble."
Grinning a little, Leandra then looked sideways at Cal and nudged him, "I also spent a lot of time getting this guy out of trouble."
SilverFlight SilverFlight Naberius Naberius explosiveKitten explosiveKitten kase9187 kase9187

Aldaf chuckled. "By the way, did you two ever get one of my mother's works? As far as I know, she gets commissions from places all around."
The small thing he was carving had a defined shape now, but it lacked a full form. He got to work, shaping the small shape of a roaring beast into a more detailed form.

“... yeeeeup.”

The young woman offered no further explanation, and made no attempt to remove her mask. She poked at the fire some more, before she put the stick down and held her hands out to the fire.

“ANYWAY, you’re from Estendor, right? What’s it like there? I heard the plains are endless and sweeping. I can’t imagine, given how rugged Northaria is.”

SilverFlight SilverFlight Naberius Naberius kase9187 kase9187 Lioness075 Lioness075

Marylka caught the amulet Ferro tossed to them. It was small and unassuming, but hummed in her hands with more magic than she had ever known. “Right, press it to the beast’s heart and try not to die. Sounds easy enough.” She muttered sarcastically under her breath. She looped the amulet round her neck and let it rest against her chest. Even without intentionally reaching for it, she felt the pull of the amulet on her heart, like two magnets drawn to each other.

Their ascent started easy enough with Kari leading the group in front and Ferro trailing at the back to make sure no one got left behind. However, things quickly got challenging once they hit the cliff face. Being short proved to be a blessing in this situation as her lower center of gravity meant she was naturally more stable than the rest. Unfortunately, her pack which seemed to only get heavier with each passing minute, threatened to topple her over each time she leaned a little too far back. By the time they reached the cave which was to be their campsite for the night, she was sweaty and thoroughly exhausted.

That evening, they gathered around the fire and spoke of the memories they could remember. Marylka wasn’t a talker, especially not in large groups, so instead she chose to listen quietly. Some described their homes while others talked about their loved ones, those alive and dead. The blonde boy named Caliban struck her as a little strange. He was unbelievably optimistic and constantly had smile on his face. There was no way anyone could be that happy all the time. Katja was a sweet girl although she refused to remove her mask citing some vague reason about it being for fashion.

It wasn’t until Kari piped up that Marylka felt inclined to speak. "I'm not a mage. I hate magic." She said, anger laced in her tone. Magic had been a big part of Marylka’s life ever since she was a child and it was likely she wouldn’t be at the proving today had she not had it. It made her life seem a little less mundane and gave her dreams she wouldn’t otherwise have. While Marylka was grateful for her magic, Kari seemed to despise it and she wondered why.

She opened her mouth to ask but quickly decided against it. She didn’t want to come off as being nosy and Kari probably wouldn’t appreciate being forced to talk about something so personal in front of so many people. At least, Marylka wouldn’t have appreciated it if their roles were reversed. She returned to sipping her tea and made a note to bring the conversation up with Kari if they were ever alone.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Naberius Naberius explosiveKitten explosiveKitten kase9187 kase9187

"You're dodging the question, Kal. What's beneath that mask, and are you comfortable with us seeing it?" Aldaf spoke, adding small little grooves to the tail of this beast. The scales looked pointed, like arrowheads or quills.
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

355d6cb74c6b99325ff05b40618442b8.jpg
Caliban Lupei

Caliban smiled as Lea took his hand. He gave hers a gentle squeeze. She was always there, his closest friend and confidant. His favorite oddball. The family, the sister that he chose. He let out a small laugh, giving her a playful prod with an elbow.

"I get chased up a tree one time and you never let me live it down."

The small dragon opened a single eye, blowing a puff of smoke at the adorable lemur but gave in and, as a cat would, deigned to grace the fuzzball with playtime. It was odd, Cal had never seen the small creature before but the two got along and acted as though they had known each other at least for a little while.

One more mystery for the pile, I suppose.

The topic of conversation turned to one of the others in their group and her choice of attire. He honestly didn't see any reason why it was his or anyone else's business what she chose to wear and why.

"If she's not comfortable talking about it, is there a reason to press for information? We're in this together, we should give each other a little trust. I'm sure she has her reasons, just as each of us has reasons to keep things about ourselves secret from others. That's just how people are. Adventurer's Vow Number 108: Let sleeping dogs lie. There's no harm in her keeping it to herself."

His smile never faded, and his tone was easy and relaxed. Kind, genuine. Once again he proved that there was no off switch to his boundless supply of good cheer.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Saturn_moon Saturn_moon explosiveKitten explosiveKitten kase9187 kase9187 Lioness075 Lioness075

"I get that, Cal. I really get that. But if it's a problem, shouldn't we, as a team, work to resolve it? Together?" Aldaf explained. "If it's a problem for me to pry, I'll drop it. I give you my word." He spoke quietly. He was trying to get her to relax.

Matthias
49758705-9EAA-4508-B15F-1D0D9D59B7FF.png
Matthias sat and warmed himself beside the dwindling fire. The going so far had been rough, like hunting through the frigid, wild northern slopes beyond Doren. He was in a sour mood. When the others began sharing their memories, mostly of their homes, his mood darkened further. He did not want to think of home. Not now. Not while he was helpless to return to it. Not while there were more immediate, pressing concerns at hand. Without warning, Matthias raised his voice to speak.

"Northarian," he called out across the fire to the girl in the Owl’s mask. Matthias felt no need to question her choice. They all wore masks... Some were simply less literal than others. ”What is the name of your village? Is it near Doren?” Matthias chin rested on the backs of his hands, his elbows propped up on his knees. He ignored the burgeoning conversation regarding his countryman’s mask, as well as the other participants.

Serik received the amulet from Ferro, the man who would accompanied him and other youths up the mountain. He looked at it, admiring its design.

“So skybeast can be kept in here?” He thought. He never remember any of his family or friends using it, perhaps not in front of him? There is also no need of containing skybeasts in the plain as well and they probably don’t really like to be to.

And the journey up the mountain commenced. It was a long walk into the wilderness, up the hill and slope. Ferro mentioned many danger that lurked here, but all Serik saw was wonders of the central island. Grasses and flowers he had never seen in his life bloomed along the trails. Wildlife like deer, birds, pheasants, serows roamed the ground, most bolted away when the band got too close but some were bold enough to stand their ground and looked at them.

Hill and slope ended at large cliff. It’s time to climb. Serik never climbed a cliff before, but with the helped from Ferro and others, he caught on fast. Serik always looked for his new friends to see if they were alright. He watched Marylka as she climbed up beside him. She’s always a wonder in Serik’s eyes. A small woman who seemed quiet and soft but along the way she never complained or showed any weakness at all. Serik always admires strong woman. His mother and grandmother came to his mind. Sometimes Marylka looked at him and met his eyes, Serik found himself blushing but he quickly hid it before someone could notice.

Climbing was hard but not too challenging. They took a break for a bit on a firm flat rock. Serik looked at the view below. It’s the most exciting thing he had seen for a while. Suddenly, something large swooped close to him and made chilling shriek. Serik watched up and saw a large flying creature with long, narrow wings. It had hige head comparing to its small body and stop its great bird-liked head, a long curve crest sat firmly.

“Stormwing.” Ferro said. “You will probably find some up there for taming as well.”

Serik looked at the beast as it soared away majestically with the wind. The huge wingdrake is said to inhabit river and lake, feeding on fish and other watery prey. They are said to be docile and not a threat to people at all, unlike its inland cousins, the Stork drake and Winged demon. Serik wondered how one could ride on this creature though, as its body was only as big as a large man.

Night started to fall and the band stopped to set up camp. Kari showed her teammates her wonder as she created fire for their bonfire, out of nothing. Serik knew people who possessed magic before, mostly the researchers in Ocris. However, when someone mentioned about it, Kari seemed to be against her own power, claiming that she’s not a mage and never will be. Serik noticed Marylka seemingly interested in her power though, but she didn’t say anything.

The Sudentarians and Northarians began to exchange story of their homelands. Serik sipped his tea and listened in silence. He likes to hear about the other homelands, from other people’s perspective aside of the one Aldaf told him in the shrine.

Featuring: SilverFlight SilverFlight kase9187 kase9187 Naberius Naberius explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Lioness075 Lioness075

Last edited:
“No, I would rather not take it off.” She said icily to the pushy guy named Aldaf.
When Caliban spoke up, she gestured in his direction and said, “Thank you!” Before going back to warming her hands.

When she was addressed by the large man, she turned her attention on him and blinked in surprise.
“Me?” She asked, a bit confused. He was quiet, and despite his size, she had hardly noticed him.

“Oh, uh, yes, actually. Just a small fishing town northwest of the city, across the lake. Usther. I don’t suppose you’ve been there? ... my name is Katja, by the way.”

kase9187 kase9187 Naberius Naberius Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

With prayers concluded, the party left the temple and headed for the starting point of the ceremony. He felt more at ease, knowing that the five deities were watching over them. Along the way, he found himself glancing often at Katja's owl mask. It was a little strange, to say the least, but it also held a sort of beautiful mystery in it. She must have a reason behind wearing it, reasons deeper than Gerel could pry into right now.

He turned his eyes to Kari, his fellow tribeswoman with all the air of a leader. She probably couldn't see it for herself, but Gerel knew that he would listen to her more than anybody else in the group. After all, she took the time to comfort him during his earlier moment of vulnerability. Which was why it troubled him to see her troubled expression back in the temple, and her opinions on temples for that matter. It hurt him to see someone far from the five deities. He hoped in time, she'd find her way back.

Finally they gathered around the proving witness, one of the most well-built men Gerel ever saw. While he didn't like the way they called them 'fledglings,' he marveled at the green dragon that materialized from within the pendant around the witness' neck. After introducing himself as Ferro, and the green dragon as Emerald, he explained to the rest of them the most important part of the Proving Ceremony-- taming their skybeasts. The journey was dangerous, sure, but Gerel was looking forward to battling his destined skybeast. For the first time since waking up, Gerel felt excitement bubbling up inside him.

Ferro then threw the skybeast amulets towards them. Without looking, Gerel swiped the pendant flying at him from the air. Holding it aloft, he marveled at the simple yet elegant craftsmanship. Where his skin ran across the surface, Gerel felt an undercurrent of magic, pulling at him, calling to him. As demonstrated by Ferro, he placed the pendant close to his heart, and immediately felt warmth seep deep into his chest. Images flashed in his mind-- of brown, radiant wings, and a horn piercing the heavens. 'Could this be my skybeast?' Gerel thought once the flashes subsided. 'The one destined for me?'

Excitement flared further, and for a moment he forgot the amnesia, the mysteries, the uncertainties. There was only the journey forward, and the thrill of the hunt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The excitement carried Gerel as they made their way up the mountain. Talon flew above among the branches, scouting ahead for the party. Whenever she screeched, Gerel listened, and screeched back. In their time together, they've come up with their own method of communication. So far, there weren't any beasts prowling around to attack them, making for a smooth trek up the mountain. He watched with mild amusement as Marylka struggled up the mountain with the supplies on her back. While she had good form, stamina and endurance weren't her strong suits, based on what Gerel saw. Maybe he could think of something to help her along the way during their trek. Like Kari said, they should all look for opportunities to help one another, especially as strangers bound by the same strange circumstances.

As they settled for the night in their first camp, Gerel checked over his equipment and supplies, making sure that everything was still in order. Chewing on a piece of goat jerky, he listened in on the others' discussions, particularly stories of Sudenta from Cal and Lea. Speaking of which, Talon was slowly approaching their pets, amber eyes intent. Gerel smiled; Talon never knew how to act around other animals without treating them first like prey, with the exception of Stitt. And that train of thought led to Ezekiel, so he forced it away and focused on his things.

Once he was done, he sat down a ways away from the others, close to the edge of the camp. He figured he should keep watch, even with the proving witness accompanying them. Two pairs of eyes were always better than one, and with his bow he could quickly shoot down any threat that dared approach.

AncientBird AncientBird Saturn_moon Saturn_moon kase9187 kase9187 Naberius Naberius Elenion Aura Elenion Aura explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Lioness075 Lioness075 SilverFlight SilverFlight SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy

Last edited:
ea396fdfafce2773b7b04da89c4fcb95.jpg
Kari

Kari seemed disappointed with Katja's answer, but they still didn't know each other that well.
"Though..." She mused, "It's always hard to trust someone who doesn't show their face."
She let the conversation move on then, she wouldn't press more.
"Estendor is like the sky reflected in green in summer, gold in winter. There's almost no place where you can't see all the sky. At night the stars trace trails across the darkness and during the day you could imagine it goes on forever." Kari usually wasn't poetic, but she loved her home dearly. "You could take a horse and go for days without seeing anything but grass and sky."

When Matthias grunted that one, simple word, the name of his clan Kari's eyes widened in surprise. "Really?!" She paused for a moment and then grinned, the sarcasm now clear.
"The thick furs, the fact you hardly say two words together? So hard to tell." Kari had seen Northaria traders in Ocris and the smaller towns. Compared to most people from the plains Northaria were less talkative as a rule.

The Sudentan friends, Lea and Caliban spoke of their lives and Kari tilted her head, more than a little curious. "It sort of sounds like the pair of you are closer to each other than your families. Did you grow up together?"

Aldaf's carving caught her attention.
"Hey, you're really good you know? Did your mom teach you?" She watched him for a moment, listening to the answers to her other questions and fire crackle happily.
Gerel making his way to the front of the cave drew her attention away. Then she realized they still needed wood.
"I'm going to stock up on firewood, don't talk about anything interesting till I get back."

Ferro spoke up then: "Anyone leaves this cave, it's in pairs or more," His tone brooked no argument.

She cuffed Gerel's shoulder in a friendly manner as she stepped outside. "We need wood. Want to help? Apparently I'll get eaten if I go alone."

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Naberius Naberius Lioness075 Lioness075 kase9187 kase9187 Elenion Aura Elenion Aura YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Saturn_moon Saturn_moon

95b4f1ece9d6938617162075c29c1e3f.jpg
Ezekiel 'Zeke' Marcellius

III✦III
III✦III
Clan: (To'Bai) Westeros III✦III
III✦III
Mentions: kase9187 kase9187 Naberius Naberius Lioness075 Lioness075 III✦III
III✦III
Interactions: SilverFlight SilverFlight III✦III

III✦III

d42768e122157adcbb0c4c4c0d434d03.jpg
III✦III

Once Zeke got back with sandwiches in his hands with Aldaf, his eyes were shifted to Kari, to which he likes to refer to Goggles. While Zeke was handing out sandwiches, he felt a weird sensation from his back, he couldn't help but hunch his shoulders together as the others give him an unusual look, specifically Kari. "Hey, you hit your head or something?" When she uttered those words, Zeke muttered an insult beneath his breath as he restraint his desire to throw a sandwich at the said girl.

As he finished his second sandwich, he heard a loud voice call out to them, referring to them as 'fledglings'. Zeke gathered his needed equipment and gathered with the others. Zeke was silent as he watched the man named Ferro put on quite a show as he summoned a majestic Skybeast. Its fitting name was well suited for the emerald scaled mount. Once Zeke received his pedant with one swift catch, he studied its intricate pattern, to which put Zeke at awe. He traced his fingers along with the pendant and studied its amazing craftsmanship, before putting it around his neck and placing it at his broad chest. The moment he did that, he felt the strong pull of magic flow through the stone, he staggered for a bit before regaining his senses. Zeke clutched his head and sighed. The stone made him yearn for something, however, it's as if he was yearning for something. He left the thought out of his head as he recollected the reason why he came here in the first place.

His heart simply aches to know this uncertainty concerning his mother. He wanted to see her.

III✦III

After a few hours of trecking along the base of the mountain, Zeke found himself exhausted as they ascend towards the path. Zeke has no experience with mountains whatsoever, in Westeros, where sand occupies most of the land, he found himself at a disadvantage, heaving and catching his breath more than others. However, whenever Zeke found himself struggling, Stitt would be considerate enough to encourage him with the same supportive look in her eyes, whenever he's feeling unwell. To which Zeke was thankful.

When the group safely arrived at a good place to camp, Zeke instantly found himself occupying a seat, dripping in his own sweat. Zeke also found this opportunity to inspect everyone with his tactical yellow eyes, with the pure intention of analyzing the very people he dissed. Zeke sat with his arms sitting on top of his knees while his hands cover his mouth. He noticed other guys who also brought their pets along with them, however, what caught his attention, was a very adorable-looking flying lemur. Zeke found himself staring and awing at the creature's adorableness, along with Caliban's dragon, which acted like a scarf around the blonde's neck. Stitt was comfortably perked up on top of Zeke's head, still holding onto the poor carving of a 'Pocket Gryphon'.

He watched as everyone conversed with their heart's desire while Zeke stayed at the corner, away from the fire that the fire was supposed to provide. But, he grew to be accustomed to the cold, during his time in exile. Without a roof on top of his head, he learned how the world truly revolves around him, cold and cruel. Whatever Zeke does, he comes to the conclusion that he will always be the villain. His destructive thinking comes to a halt when Stitt's bright tail came into view, along with Stitt's worried expression. Zeke looked up and silently watched as the group enjoyed themselves.

Zeke sighed and simply went outside the cave to breathe, somehow, the warm atmosphere the group gave him felt suffocating, but something, like an invisible pull was pulling him close to the welcoming aura the group gave him. Zeke grunted and breathed the chilly air.

"What to do, Stitt? What to do." He muttered to himself. As he said that to himself, he heard Kari's voice. "We need wood. Want to help? Apparently I'll get eaten if I go alone."

Stitt gave him a look Zeke could only describe as pleading. It's as if the creature was pleading him to take this given chance to apologize and straighten things out. However, Zeke's stubborn self was beyond that, so he simply ignored the creature and slipped in the cave. And as he did that, he came face-to-face with the very person he doesn't want anything to do with, the girl named Kari was on her way out of the cave. Stitt however, had other plans and zoomed towards her, nuzzling her cheeks, giving out a light purr at the back of her throat. What Zeke concluded next, gave Zeke chills. This little- she's trying to get me, partnered up with Goggles?! He internally panicked when Stitt nodded her head over to Zeke's direction. As if telling her that Zeke will be happy to help, which was a complete and utter lie. He'd rather wallow in his own despair in the very corner of the cave than to interact and get close to these people.

Zeke gently took Stitt with his hands, keeping her trapped and away from Kari (before Stitt could give her any ideas), then making a beeline for the corner where he once sat, once again putting up his cold facade.

Last edited:
Aldaf waited for a response, but noticed Zeke in the corner. "Hey, Sandman, come on over here. You'll catch a cold if you don't stay by the fire." He beckoned to Zeke with his hand, trying to get him closer to the fire.

SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy

He appreciated Serik and Marylka coming along with him on the watch, but he was almost certain that Serik had other plans. So when Kari came up to him and asked if he could accompany her to gather some firewood, he stood up, readying his equipment. "Regardless of how we see the night sky, the moon and stars still shine on all of us, illuminating the ways we need to go," he said, looking up towards the heavens. "Who knows? Perhaps our paths will converge into one we'll have to take together." At that he smiled at Serik, then said, "I'll get going. Firewood isn't going to pick itself up."

He then turned towards Kari with a nod, then started walking into the woods, bow at the ready. He let out a low whistle, and Talon flew on ahead of them to scout for any potential threats. He turned back to Kari with a smile, saying, "Shall we go then? I'll make sure you won't get eaten."

Saturn_moon Saturn_moon AncientBird AncientBird SilverFlight SilverFlight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back