• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Elowyn

word weaver
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello.

I'm back...

...and I'm looking for one or two really dedicated roleplayers with a good grasp of the english language to create an involved story together.

*evil grin*
Wanna play?

Enter my lair if you dare!

(Terms and restrictions apply: You must be over 18. You must be willing to put in a good amount of effort. I do not tolerate one liners under any circumstances for this round. Interested in fiction, fantasy, scifi, high fantasy, (paranormal) romance, et cetera. Plots MUST include tension of some sort, romantic or otherwise. Possibility of worlds ending, et cetera. I ONLY do M/F--if you want homoerotic lit seek it elsewhere.)

thank you

I’m a bit of a hopeless romantic if you do not mind! But I’m fine with no romance if that’s what you prefer!
No, I don't mind at all as long as it's realistic with the ups and downs and tensions that real relationships have. Also, I'm not a fan of cliches, is all.

very interested. Any plots in particular? I have a few ABC's from fantasy to future.

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Open to skilled writers!

thank you for your interest!

Last edited:
very interested. Any plots in particular? I have a few ABC's from fantasy to future.
I'm very interested in any plot which integrates drama, angst and tension between characters and within the environment. Maybe something a bit large scale? What about a "game" in which people are put into an intricate maze and have to compete against each other? Sort of like a cross-breed between Maze Runner and Divergent. I want to do something futuristic with this idea.

Please PM me.

If anyone who is advanced to expert in English wants to start plotting with me, send me a PM! :D I'd be happy to hear from you.

Currently seeking skilled writers to do a novel-style roleplay. Desired post rate: once a day, 3-5 days a week minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back