• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silver Oak Academy: Season 1

Graham Moore
tenor.gif

Graham had already zoned out again, before Madi could even recite what the teacher had placed in front of them. He was completely out of sorts today, all because he met the love of his life over the weekend. He wanted his phone back, but he wasn't sure how he was going to manage that, the teacher had locked it away in the desk and Graham felt defeated. He sighed throwing himself back against his chair, pouting. Graham crossed his arms briefly, but quickly crossed them and sat back up straight when he caught the teacher looking his way.

He leaned forward onto his elbows to whisper to Madi and Red. "So." He smiled, he really didn't have the evil smirk down like some did. "Any chance we can make this a distraction?" Graham wasn't sure what he was planning, but he knew that he wanted to get the whole class out of the building. What was happening to him, he was never like this. Graham usually just sat and got his work done, like it was no ones business. Graham was rather adept at science too, so he could of just put his head down and finished the work. But he wanted his phone back, and he was willing to get it at any cost.

Graham got up from the stool and gathered his materials, instead of getting water he got hydrogen peroxide, yeast, and he gathered dish soap and warm water when he went by the sink. He hoped that Madi and Red would be on board with his little plan, Graham wasn't even sure that he, himself, was on board with the plan, but he wasn't going to turn back now.

Graham sat back down at the desk and set up the funnels, pouring the water and hydrogen peroxide into them, he then added the dish soap to each funnel. He looked between Madi and red. "Are you guys ready?" Graham laughed nervously, he hadn't ever done anything bad before, he had always followed the rules, and usually spent most of his time in hiding. He was afraid of the small chance that he was going to get detention for foaming up the entire classroom, but hopefully he would at least get his phone back in the process. Otherwise this was a waste of his time.

Interactions: LittleWolfie LittleWolfie (madi) lion. lion. (red)​

tumblr_inline_oyyqy7mxt11tect6h_400.gifv

It was in those few seconds where Tatum realized that maybe just maybe she was slightly in the wrong. But he was with Elena so how could he like her? She was still angered by the fact that he hadn’t said anything about Elena, hell he didn’t mention anyone as being more than a friend. But the way Elena had kissed him gave Tatum the knowledge that they were more than friends and she already knew Elena wasn’t like her didn’t do the whole casual hooking up. Something about her upbringing or her general uptight attitude. Which meant one of two things and Tatum wasn’t sure. One he was an upstanding guy and would never be casual with someone who didn’t want that and would be “monogamous” or two he was a complete dick who didn’t care about feelings and didn’t care what the other person wanted. Tatum hoped more for the first idea than the second even if it meant losing a new person. What really caught her attention was his anger about Zachary.

She went from calming down to full anger in less than thirty seconds, “One. You know absolutely nothing about me, and I never kissed someone in front of you. Two. Malibu Zach is a friend of sorts. I’m not dating him, and I don’t plan on it. Every guy I’ve been with knows exactly what they are getting themselves into.” Tatum took a step closer towards Colby, “You don’t get to judge me because you were drunk.” She was tired and her head was beginning to throb from the overall frustration of the day.

She needed a moment for herself, but she was stuck giving a tour at this point, “If you want Elena then be with her and if you figure out how you actually feel with no confusion about me, then let me know. But I won’t be a part of something when you’re confused. I don’t do that. I need certainty in your choice.” She wished the tour was over, but they still had a lot of ground to cover before the assembly and Tatum hoped to have some kind of high or buzz before then.

Interaction(s): 0k_mang0 0k_mang0
Mention(s): lion. lion. Soap Soap

Sullivan Svensson
d8e7ec5e38dcdf93b9e8a0642f2f1f2f.jpg

A spoiled boy with arrogance mirroring that of a Greek God. That's who Sully used to be. He enjoyed inciting drama, putting other people down, and ruining the lives of others. He had become a master of deception, being able to cause chaos from the shadows. While his smile said he was there to be a friend and help, trickery would lay hidden in his eyes. It wasn't as if he had anything against those he targeted; It was just a fun game to him. But that was in the past. Sullivan didn't want to be like that anymore. He knew he had to be a better person to even attempt to fill the gaping void where his sweet little sister used to be. For the past year, while in Juvenile Detention, Sullivan had spent most of his time bettering himself and working through his issues. He learned how to be compassionate, appreciative, and empathetic. Qualities that he had previously only pretended to have.

A gentle hand brushed down the cotton cloth, creating a crease. It reached to its left and opened the top drawer of a dark mahogany dresser, and then slid the shirt inside to be amongst its brethren. Sullivan had arrived about an hour ago and was working on situating himself inside his dormitory. A couple pictures of Sully and his sisters were tacked above the side of his bed, and a medium poster of his favorite solo rock artist 'DIAMANTE' hung above his dresser. On his bed sat a box of close to a hundred cds. Sullivan sighed quietly. He was hoping there would be some place to display his collection, but that was a little too much to hope for. He took the box and gently slid it beneath his bed. Perhaps he would go into town later and get a shelf or something.

Vibrations began to echo through Sullivan's wrist and up his arm. He looked to where it was originating from, the smart watch on his wrist. 'Tour time', the watch said as it continued to buzz. "Guess it's time to go." Sullivan said to himself as he slid his finger against the dismiss button. He slung his simple black backpack over his shoulder and made his way outside. He wasn't quite sure who was giving the tour, but he remembered his father grumpily telling him that he had made some sort of arrangement with the principal, and that the principal would send someone to meet him outside the White Oak Dormitory at this time.

After making his way outside, Sully looked around to see if he was the first one there. As he scanned, his eyes stopped upon a couple mushrooms growing at the base of a tree. He walked closer and squatted down next to them to get a closer look. White textured speckles grew out of an orange dome, causing the mushroom to look rather alien. "Look at you. Just growing without any help. Pretty cool."

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_p0sr3ts4mK1u1985c_400.gifv
colby
with Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

A friend of sorts? Really, that’s how she chose to put it? Colby scoffed under his breath and rolled his eyes. And Tatum told him to be direct. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about me and Elena sooner, I know I should have. But my reasons for being with Elena are not as simple as you hooking up with one guy after the other. You want certainty from me? Well, I’m certain that I don’t wanna be another tool checked off your fuck-it list and then be put aside later.”

Somehow that response sounded much harsher out loud than in his head. He wasn’t usually this harsh, but this whole thing was making him angry and frustrated. Dating or not, something was going on between Tatum and her “friend of sorts”, he knew. He couldn’t believe he was interested in Tatum, or at least his drunk self did, but now his sober self started having second thoughts.

“And you’re right, I didn’t learn a single goddamn thing about you in the one day we hung out in the auditorium,” he said sarcastically. “Not like you told me how you sometimes wished for a baby brother so you wouldn't have been alone while moving around as the only child in your military family—or how you get stressed from high expectations of your strict Marine dad and secretary mom, especially expectations from your dad ‘cuz you don’t want him seeing you as a big screw up—or that Oreo cookies are one of your favorite snacks. Yeah, I know nothing at all. Enjoy the rest of your day. I can find my way around on my own.”

He wouldn't go the direction where Elena went. It just seemed awkward and he didn't want her to see him this aggravated. All he wanted was to just get away from the area as much as possible. As he walked away, Colby looked back at Tatum and added, “When you see Brayden, tell him I said thanks for warning me about you.”

Stu

3roUXzL.gif

Stu admitted to being a little shook when he heard his name being shouted. Usually when someone called him so enthusiastically it was because he was in some kind of trouble, usually trouble he didn’t remember getting into to begin with. Nevertheless there didn’t need to be reason or rhyme for the shouting of his name. Two losers were walking down a path… it was not inconceivable that a few bullies were hungry for blood, after all Murder Monday was a venerable tradition – it was the Purge adapted to Silver Oak form. Beep beep.This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the annual yeeting event. Weapons of Class Four and lower have been authorised for use during Murder Monday. Of course Stu was perfectly aware that, it being so early in the day, the yeeting quota had yet to be filled. Death was in the air.

To his relief the caller was one of the ‘good ones’, and he wasn’t going to get his head bashed in just yet. ‘Phew.’ So he might have voiced his relief out loud.

‘…Oh hi, Alaska.’

He passed her a little wave though his hand barely left his side. A good thing he remembered her name. He should have remembered it, as he didn’t have many friends named after states, let alone any friends to begin with. In fact he wasn’t all that sure Alaska counted him among her friends. What could he have done to earn such a high honour! He’d remembered working with her once or twice as the mascot but that was about it. It was unlikely that he left a good impression. But he must have left some kind of impression regardless if she remembered his name, since most people just knew him as the portable punching bag.

‘This is Vered. He’s the new mascot,’ Stu pointed out. ‘I’m just showing him around, on account of him being the new mascot and all.’ He turned to Vered. ‘...You’re the new mascot, aren’t you?’

He wouldn’t know. Vered hadn’t seemed too keen about the job. But he’d better make a good debut this lunchtime otherwise Longford might give Stu his costume back, which would completely and utterly ruin his year.

‘He’s the new mascot,’ Stu reaffirmed. Maybe if he repeated it enough times Vered would start to believe it, too.

They started walking again, a little slower now as if delaying their approach to class. Stu hadn't been looking forward to starting school again. His holiday had been injury-free (for the most part, see below), and he wouldn't mind a couple more days or weeks or months or years without a yeeting.

‘Did you have a good summer?’ he asked. ‘I went to stay with my cousins in Washington. Like on this ranch of theirs. There was hardly any power. Or water. But I learnt how to ride a horse – well, I mean, how to fall off one.’

a z u l a a z u l a Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy

Last edited:
1b5cb851984e74e88f231be0a3126c86.gif

Red Donovan

“Oh, a distraction doesn’t seem to be too bad-” Red murmured, masking a yawn off his face by lounging up a propped fist. Yes, Mr. Lu. The first step to a science experiment is asking a question like why did an apple fall down from a tree and why didn’t it go up instead. How does that have anything to do with making a question about testing metals in water? Then, it donned on him.

“You want to bubble the place up?” bellowed Red in a spluttering whisper, awake at once and head-snapping presto like a popcorn kernel under sizzling heat. By then, Graham’s stool was bare; he had zippily retreated to gather supplies. Red’s hypersonic outlook flashed to give a deranged wide eye to Madi, who by the record, seemed to be heeding far too much cognizance to the teacher’s words, gingerly swinging her legs beneath the stool. A pencil fancied her fingers, and her notebook sat wide at the fringe. In narration with the lecture, her granite pencil momentous dipped to scribble under the header labeled“Alkali metals.”

“Madi!” Red disbelievingly sibilated, dropping a pair of googles she had told him to fetch earlier on top of her notes to get her to notice, “I think we’re going to become criminals!”

“A criminal,” Red hyperventilated for a strike of a second, “My mom’s going to kill me! Forget the casket, I’ll just bury under-”

“Oh, hey Graham! Ready?” Red gave a long laugh, hands slapping together in a single clap, when he returned arms bounteous of non-specific to instruction supplies, “Why wouldn’t we be? I mean it’s just foam right?! No fires or jail time or anything like that-”

On edge calibered with a righteous teenage ambition of thrill, his eyes keenly attached to the experiment. The funnels filled of their elements at the gentle, measured hands of Graham. He awaited with a bated breath.

Dazzle Dazzle LittleWolfie LittleWolfie

tumblr_inline_oyvdumY31p1tect6h_400.gifv

Hurt. Tatum was hurt and it was like a brick will that she couldn’t get over. He could’ve just said he didn’t want to sleep with her, he could’ve said anything else and she wouldn’t have been as hurt. Sure, Colby knew some basic stuff about her that maybe not everyone else knew but he didn’t know her. He didn’t need to know her no one did, because it was easier to hookup than to be with someone. Less pain, less drama, less to worry about. Sure, he came off as a nice guy, but he wasn’t really any different than the rest of them, than the rest of the school really. She wanted to yell back at him, she wanted to be angry at everyone but really, she was more upset with how she reacted during everything. Maybe, she was more upset about the fact that she had a hope that she could like someone, and it was gone. He led her on and then there was the kicker. He already had a girlfriend. When he turned around once more, she was angry with Brayden because she knew he had tainted something about her image. Her phone was out quickly typing, and really all she wanted to know was what he said, because she knew he had been honest with Colby, but she was hurt. She had no real friends, no one for comfort and she had created this scenario on her own.

She sat down at the tree and closed her eyes; she had made this problem and that meant she had to fix it. She had to deal with Zach and his problems, then apologize to Colby in some way, if he would talk to her. He did have his girlfriend to go to, and most girls didn’t like Tatum around their guys. Jealousy or some insecure bullshit like that. Maybe the apology would wait, but she needed to talk with Zach when he was free because he wasn’t completely wrong about her and that meant something had to change, right? What a nightmare this day had been, and it wasn’t even close to being over, though she could just skip the rest of the day, the assembly and go anywhere else besides the school. It wasn’t like they would kick her out, all they ever did was turn a blind eye. Instead, she chose to stay at the tree, the creepy tree, and do nothing. One spot where she could be alone, without everyone’s eyes, comments, and rumors.

Mention(s): 0k_mang0 0k_mang0 lion. lion.
Interaction(s): open

Grace
8d53690164301a9fb29016c1a1e4280689be060d.gif

Grace almost flinched in surprise when Sawyer had snatched the bobby pin from her hair, Grace didn't mind though, it was worth it for the snacks. She watched as Sawyer attempted to do whatever thief magic she had. Sure, maybe Grace was the one who suggested breaking in, but she wasn't the one who knew how to lock pick. "Wow, you're so good at breaking in, the door just decided to open for you." It might've been a bit embarrassing, but Grace wasn't about to call her out for it. "It must be your magnetic personality." A grin played at the edges of her lips before she stepped inside of the lounge. You'd think a rich school would have more stuff in here. She was at least expecting a television. Maybe teachers around here just... read more in their downtime?

"It's not as grand as I expected it to be," She gestured towards the vending machine, before continuing. "You think the highlight of their day is buying a fresh bag of Cheetos?" It would be for Grace if she was a teacher. Cheetos were good. Mmm. Wait a second. Oh no, how could she forget? "So, Ms. Andrews. I have a favor to ask." The blonde took several steps in her direction, leaning in slightly-- just slightly close to her.

"Can I borrow a dollar?" A small pause sat between them and Grace could've swore felt something flying around in her stomach. She hadn't expected to make it weird. It felt weird. Was it hot in here? Was she leading on a complete stranger? Oh no, she was a hooker for Cheetos. It's okay though! There was a perfectly fine solution, just... act like everything's normal. "I... uh... I'm good for it." Her words came out a little bit quieter, but Sawyer wouldn't notice she was nervous.

Right?

Right.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

tenor.gif

Having her cousin live with her was very weird for Liz. She'd never met the guy until this year and hadn't barely even known her mother had a sister at all. Apparently he was going through some shit and his parents thought it best to send him away? Great parenting skills there. At least they weren't oppressive like her parents. Ian seemed like an okay dude. Liz had done her best over the course of the summer to get him to come out of his shell some and talk. He was more comfortable around her than he was her mom. It almost felt like she had a little brother which was nice. Besides the quietness he wasn't a loser; so at least he wasn't going to be a hit to her reputation. She couldn't have him following her around like a lost puppy.

Over the summer Liz helped to acclimatize Ian to the area and helped him make some friends. She introduced him to Colby, grandson of her employer, and the two seemed to get along well. Thankfully Ian wasn't clingy and if they ever went to parties together he wouldn't drag her down. She was still able to do whatever...or in some cases whoever, she pleased.

Eventually summer came to an end and the cousins had to return to school. Liz gave Ian a rundown of what was what and how to survive his new academic climate. Not looking to be a babysitter she left him mostly to his own devices. After the first night she texted him to make sure he wasn't breaking down again but they don't hold a conversation very long. She didn't end up seeing him at the start of school party as she had left early with a girl whose name she barely remembered.

Now it was the first official day of classes and of course Elizabeth Bishop was not going to any of them. They really didn't matter; they were only ever handing out syllabuses and talking about what the year was going to be like. They were pointless, especially because she was a senior. What, were they supposed to prepare her for college this year? Not like she was going anyway. Liz's parents hated that she said she wasn't planning on college, but what could they do? It was her choice and she just wasn't inspired by higher education. As Liz meandered around campus she spotted another truant. She wasn't exactly one to make friends or even really talk to people much unless she had to but something drew her to the blonde under the great tree. Liz did her best to be in the know on just about everyone at Silver Oak. She wasn't really friends with many, hell she didn't like to talk to people for the most part, but if you had any sort of social standing whatsoever; good or bad, chances were Liz knew who you were. She had become adept at listening in on conversations and hearing gossip while staying out of most drama. It paid to know who was who.

Liz was fairly certain the girl's name was Tatum. Perhaps they had even talked. So many people that she couldn't be bothered to care about she often lost track of whether or not she'd interacted with certain people. Tatum seemed upset and that was probably what was drawing Liz's footsteps in her direction. She tried to will herself to just turn around and walk away. Honestly she didn't really care what her problem was. Everyone has problems. Get a damn tissue and get over yourself was her motto. Still, she didn't enjoy seeing a pretty face upset. Liz paused for a moment, bit her lip, and looked around. At least it was unlikely anyone would see this act of compassion. "Fuck me..." she muttered under her breath before shoving her hands in the pockets of her leather jacket and striding over to Tatum.

Once she was a few feet away from Tatum Liz stopped and dug the heel of her boot into the dirt, trying to think of what to say. Was she supposed to say something comforting? Like what? Perhaps it was best to find out what the problem was first, then see if she cared enough to help. "Why the face?" she said flatly. Yeah, sure that couldn't at all be construed as an insult. "What's got ya down buttercup? Be happy you're not stuck in a classroom being told things you already know." That was better, but she still was exactly being warm. Her tone was more matter-of-fact than anything. It was likely that Liz was trying to get the blonde to push her away and not want to talk to her. Then she could say she tried to help and not feel bad about actually helping. It was a win-win. Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tumblr_ogcxz8nuRf1uw0ccco10_r1_250.gifv

Meera Desai

“Has anybody ever told you that you talk too much?”

Meera felt a jab in her confidence. Stepped on like a bug- and rolled over by tires- was how Meera felt when the girl’s grit of annoyance endowed itself within her language. Meera mentally turned her over a new leaf.

“I-” Her vocals, once a melody of bird song and ambrosia betrayed her, straying away with near inaudibility that carried no base nor string of words to accompany her.

With a grimace, Meera Desai reshuffled on her feet with an attitude that put to competition with how cheerless Christmas lights can look on an unlit tree. Cradling her elbows together, she downcasted her somber orbs of brown to the vacuumed, striped carpet of the office, avoiding the swarthy blue that claimed over in the new girl’s eyes. By the end of the blonde’s ridiculing, however, a poke of sun ministered at the crook of her mouth, more precisely when she heard an agreement to a tour. Snapping back to her feet with a jump, she gave a frank look to her suitcase. Meeting Graham could wait a bit, right?!

Marching towards the lady and the desk whom she believed she had befriended, she put in a plea for the woman to print the schedule of her new acquaintance. When the inker ran home, pressing paper with typed writing, she glimpsed at her new friend’s name before passing it onwards. Hayden Young.

“Oh! You packed so lit-” Reliving over Hayden's distaste for Meera’s talking, she cut short, “But, I can take it for you if you want!” Conforming to the role of a concierge in a matter of seconds-she flapped her arm around and gave the surface of her luggage a comforting pat.

Towing it behind her, the duo began a sightseeing tour more grand than Paris with the eloquence Meera gushed over it with.

“These are stairs,” she remarked with glorification, her knuckles clattering against one side of the rail, “of the Main Building, of course! I think they made long back time or is it time back...”

Excusing her confusion with a shake of her head, they lined down the sidewalk. During their walks, Meera found herself pointing at buildings, preferencing them by the name she had memorized on the map. Zealing her emotions up on the walk, Meera began to realize that Hayden was not so malicious, especially when she caught the light-haired girl peer over the shadows of the distantly rooted trees on campus, giving a stiff nod to the hickory brick buildings and housing architecture.

“This is the Longford house! Your place!” She proclaimed when they came across the large building canvassed with long rectangular white windows and white vinyl siding adornments, “You one lucky senior!”

Ikarus Ikarus

Sawyer
That was a little embarrassing. Sawyer felt like she'd just completely lost her mojo. Where was her normally cool demeanor? What the hell was happening? Why did she feel like she was shaking? It wasn't even cold. Fuck. Sawyer followed Grace into the teachers lounge with her hands shoved in her pockets to hide how shaky her hands were. She looked like she'd never talked to a girl in her life. Sawyer looked like fucking Stu. What planet was this? She shook her head and tried to dislodge all the thoughts running through her head. It did not work. Grace made a joke about the highlight of the teachers' day being buying Cheetos. Honestly, that might be true. When you had to deal with kids like herself all day, Sawyer wouldn't be surprised if a bag of Cheetos was a godsend. Maybe if she threw a bag at Mr. Schmidt he would hate her less? Okay, maybe not if she threw it but it was more fun that way. Just....chuck a bag of Cheetos across the room. The thought herself made her grin. She shook her head again, pay attention. She focused back in on Grace just as she was asking her for a favor. She was getting very close and Sawyer became increasingly aware of her breathing rate. Was she breathing too fast? Fuck she was totally breathing too fast. She held her breath....for a little too long. Grace asked for a dollar and then there was a silence that made her feel like all the air in her lungs had been taking out. Oh wait, she was holding her breath. Duh. Sawyer cleared her throat and used a laugh into her hand to cover the very obvious expulsion of air.

"Um...yeah." Sawyer laughed again and reached to dig around in her pocket for her wallet. Bingo. She unfolded it to discover that literally all she had was a single dollar bill. Amazing. She offered Grace the dollar with a smile that was an attempt at a flirty grin. She didn't know if it had come across as that though. "A dollar for the loveliest girl in the land." A wink. There you go, Andrews. That's a little better. Just chill. Breathe. You're just getting her fucking Cheetos.

"So," Sawyer leaned against the wall next to the wending machine with her head cocked, "A Cheeto girl, huh? You know, your favorite chip can say a lot about you."

Soap Soap

Zach Levine
(not to be confused with Zach Lee, because thats not confusing)
DeepJealousHoki-size_restricted.gif

Zach had ultimately regretted having joined this senior tour group this past summer. Some how Tatum had convinced him that they would be showing the newbies the ropes of the school together, and that it would look great on his transcript for college. Turns out, it was more of a one on one touring kind of thing, and Zach had already been told by the dean if he didn't pull his grades up the first semester, he would be kicked off all sports teams and possibly out of school. Even though Zach knew the teachers were right, and with his grades he had no chance of getting into college even with his athletic accomplishments.

Zach pulled out his phone leaning against the White Oaks building, he was so thankful to no longer live in this cheese smelling dorm. He smirked scrolling through Twitter, checking in with all his friends and his Silver Oak twin, Zach Lee. Their names only caused some confusion half of the time or all of the time. He made plans to meet up with Beck at lunch, even though her morning adventures around the abandoned golf course seemed like a lot more fun then giving a tour.

He began to wonder if he could run now, it wasn't like the kid had shown up yet. Maybe he dropped and the school administration forgot to tell him. Zach dropped his phone into his pocket, tapping his foot. He looked around to double check before leaving, he caught sight of a silver haired boy leaving the building of White Oak.

"dammit" He whispered under his breath.

He was so close, but he wasn't about to give the school another reason to kick him out. Now he had to remember his name. The office had given him a piece of paper with all the information, but he had forgotten what he did with it. Zach stuck his hands in his pockets, feeling around for the paper that he had received from the office that morning.

Sullivan Svennson, yea he had no idea how to pronounce that. "Hey Sullivan!" Zach pushed himself off the wall walking towards Sullivan. He heard the boy talking to some of the plants and furrowed his eyebrows together, that was weird. Did they get another Lulu at the school? Lulu was too innocent to be at this school, and as weird as she was, he could never bring himself to be mean to her. Graham and NexTie though, they made it too easy. "Uh.. Are you talking to that plant?" He pointed at the ground.

Zach rubbed the back of his neck, he could do this, the tour wouldn't take too long, and then he could have the rest of the day to himself.

"Hey, I'm Zach. Welcome to Silver Oaks, or as we lovingly call it, the center of hell."

Interactions: NightMovez NightMovez Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler lion. lion. LittleWolfie LittleWolfie

tumblr_inline_ox3868oCRK1t80jpm_400.gifv

The party didn't exactly go as planned for Lulu. She didn't really get a chance to fully mingle with people like she had wanted. She had met up with Graham which was nice, but soon after he had dragged her off into the crowd the party was broken up. She easily slipped out of the party unnoticed; much like how she spent most of her life. Being under the radar had it's benefits. Before she headed back to her dorm Lulu spent some time wandering in the woods. The sun was dipping below the horizon but she didn't care. She knew the gentle spirits of the forest would guide and protect her. She walked for a while just listening to the calming sounds and deeply inhaling the scents. It was wonderfully magnificent and recharging. After a bit of soaking in nature she was ready to head to bed, and face the new day.

Having had her batteries recharged from her excursion in the woods Lulu was ready to try and be social again on the first day of actual classes. She had found her schedule and discovered that JJ must have been mistaken; there was a ballet class today. Hopefully she would realize that too. It would be unfortunate for someone as talented as JJ to be marked poorly for being late, or even worse absent, on the first day.

Before she could get to enjoy that class however she had the whole day to get through. Lulu was a fairly good student. She enjoyed learning and got decent grades, but wasn't really what one might consider a nerd. Bookish might be a better fit. A few of the first day's classes Lulu found some kids actively trying to sit near hear in an effort to be near a smart kid. Unbeknownst to them the more people that sat near her, the less likely Lulu would be to openly answer teacher's questions or help her peers. She felt socially claustrophobic and could really only handle a few people at a time. Hopefully some of the kids would learn that and decide to pursue assistance elsewhere.

Finally it was time for one of Lulu's favorite classes; literature and journalism. Tallulah Woods was very curious about the world and learning the truth of things always piqued her interest. As she entered the classroom she noticed that many students were already there, occupying enough space such that there was no good spot for her to be left alone. No matter where she decided to take her seat she would be near someone right from the get-go. She settled on a spot and quietly sank into the seat, trying her best to not disturb the girl she was sitting next to. If she took up as little space as possible everything would be fine. Soap Soap

tumblr_inline_oyyqyeldIU1tect6h_400.gifv

The world just couldn’t let Tatum be and of course she wasn’t about to show that her feelings had been hurt yet again and to talk about it with someone she wasn’t all that close to, well that was out of the question. Tatum opened her eyes to see the face of Elizabeth Bishop or as most everyone called her Liz. Tatum had to stay informed of who was who at the school, if she was to keep her place as one of the “popular kids” in the school. She had built her way up over a year and she wasn’t about to fall down the totem pole to the levels of Graham and Stu. She was never outright mean to them, but she didn’t try to protect them either. So, she had to know everyone and make sure to at least stay on the good sides of most people.

She took a deep breath as her eyes stared at Liz, “No long face.” She was more confused as to why someone as elusive as Liz came to check on her. She had assumed Liz would just ignore her, “Why do you care though? We aren’t friends or even close to begin with.”

It was in those small moments of asking questions that Tatum stood up and brushed herself off, “We should head to the announcement, you can tag along if you want. Up to you rebel without a cause” Tatum shrugged and looked back at the girl. Sure, she was probably never going to be close with Liz but being on her good side was probably better than being on her bad side.

PenguinFox PenguinFox
--
tumblr_inline_p8mw2vriva1ts1epz_250.gifv

Echo looked back at the male before following after Carter through the doors. It wasn’t like she needed art on the first day and she really wasn’t about to be sitting bored for however many minutes class went on for. She quickly popped out the doors and was right there next to Carter. She felt almost intimidated by the red head, but she had to act cool, right? Couldn’t act like a nervous newbie, she had to be cool and try and make friends with the right people. Try and make the most out of her situation. Sure, she would love if her cousins cared more about her, but she was the flower child and they treated her differently even if they didn’t mean to. She wanted to be treated as not some innocent child who didn’t know about how the world really works.

She let her eyes glance to the joint in Carter’s hand, “The first time I got high I stole a joint from my dad’s stash. He wasn’t really angry, but he apparently thinks I’m too young or some dumb shit like that. He gave me this long talk about it.” Echo kind of shrugged she never really cared about the lectures from her father because if he smoked then she should be able to as well. She knew he would still have some lecture to give about making friends with the right crowd of kids, but those kids were boring, and lame and Echo wanted to have fun. She didn’t care about being some ideal flower child, she wanted to experience life like a normal teenager.

Dazzle Dazzle

Grace

Oh no.

Was Sawyer flirting? Nooooo. Definitely not. She's just being nice. Grace ignored the hotness on her own cheeks as much as she did with Sawyer's comment-- which, didn't mean anything. Let's clarify. Grace was like this way with everyone. "Thank you, I will... pay you back your dollar sometime." The blonde let out a chuckle and averted her gaze from the girl to focus on what actually mattered right now. Chips.

Grace enjoyed vegetables as much as the next girl, but sometimes you just needed unhealthy habits to make your day a little more... enjoyable. "Good thing it's not my favorite then." She slid the dollar into the machine, within seconds and a bit of button pushing, the cheesiest of chips was in her hands. "I'm just craving them." She opened the bag and held it out to Sawyer, offering her some. She didn’t look like a Cheeto person. But Grace never judged by looks, you never know, y’know?

“Shouldn’t we get out of here now? I feel like someone’s about to bust in here and harass us on how we stole their chips.”

KingofAesir KingofAesir

159025473713825426 (1).gif
Zachary Lee
Crows will not pick out crow’s eyes. It was a proverb that came later to Zach, squarely on the count of Coach Alo’s waking-the-dead shout. The door barged open. It flung back like a house made of paper cards and came in with heavy steps was Coach Alo. He was a stocked man who looked queerly debonair in gym wear. It would be at this given time where Zachary Lee’s eyes traversed the room. They’d nag on the bloodied piano, tug to the music stands that lay like black rocks on river banks, and through the tidy grinding of teeth, he’d go on to profess that the damage done was his doing. Hayden Anderson was no partaker and it was him who had provoked Eli.

Beforehand, however, Zachary Lee was a different man and Hayden Anderson was the sole invader in the grim latching of arm, neck, and choking. Cold anger had Zachary Lee in the middle of a black widowing web, all the more when Hayden ripped him back by a robust shove and dominated to play prosecution. But, one thing was for sure: Hayden Anderson had weak cursory examinations, so much so that in the aim of trying to get Zach to calm down, locked him into his new offense.

“Oh come on, Anderson,” he lectured, releasing his hands in the air as a sign of backing off, “You can’t even make your own name to come after mine. Flock like a bird after Eli.”

Separated from the other senior and the poorly made referee who was nothing but a sophomore, he would have had the fulfilment of bashing the sixteen year old with remarks, but someone in his memory withheld him back.

“Either way,” Zach contested with a permittance of a reluctant sigh, “Bullying you would just get your older sister mad at me, and I think she already has a lot to deal with...”

Then, he scornfully related, “Unless...you haven’t checked up on her. According to you all I am is a person who is just real sensitive to what people say online, so why is it that I know what’s up in her life and you don’t?”

Dazzle Dazzle

Carter Zigmond

Carter smirked as the small blonde followed her through the double doors. Maybe she shouldn't have felt as proud as she did while corrupting the new students. Granted, it didn't usually take much, the students of Silver Oaks were here for a reason. Still, blondie here, didn't seem like the type to end up at this school. She just seemed... Well, a bit reserved. But, tat could of just been first day jitters. Silver Oaks was known to be intimidating, and if you didn't step in right, you would end up stepped on.

Carter shook her head smiling, her story was, well, cute. Faye's father just seemed to want to protect her, where as Carter's family experiences were a little less than stellar. There was no care there, just the want to keep face, keep that perfect family look. As long as they looked perfect to the rest of the world, Carter's parents could care less about what Carter was up to.

Carter took another drag from her joint before passing it off to Faye. "That's a cute story." She tipped her head back looking up at the sky. "So I'm just going to make a guess." She smirked looking over at Faye. "You've probably never really done anything to purposefully upset your parents." She raised an eyebrow. "Life is wayy more fun when you let go." Carter continued walking across campus. "And I don't mean spiritually." She turned back and winked.

"You're lucky you ran into me, Faye."

"Silver Oaks is based all on status and who you hang with, lucky for you, I'm willing to take you under my wing." Carter tucked a hair behind her head, she was definitely higher on the food chain, if not on the top. Carter didn't put up with bullshit, but she wouldn't usually go looking for a fight either.

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Echo)​

Sullivan Svensson
d8e7ec5e38dcdf93b9e8a0642f2f1f2f.jpg
The blonde turned his head as he heard his name being called. "Mushrooms." He stated as he looked back towards the alien looking organism, remembering something that his sister once said. She had spent an hour arguing that mushrooms weren't plants with someone. And ended up being right, confirmed after a simple Google search. He smiled as he recalled the memory. She was passionate about the strangest things. "Fun fact. Fungi share more characteristics with animals than plants." He said as he straightened from his crouched position. Then brought his hands up to smooth over his jacket.

"Thanks for the welcome. Glad I finally made it to the center. Circles 1 through 8 were brutal." Sully joked, referencing Dante's Inferno.

"Well Zach, I guess you're the one giving me the tour? Thanks in advance. This place is crazy huge." He said as he put his hands into his jean pockets. "You can just call me Sully, by the way. Sullivan makes me feel like I should be tucking in my shirt or something."

Interactions: Dazzle Dazzle (Zach)

Last edited:
Hayden Anderson

Hayden had probably put himself in the middle of the fight at the wrong moment. Coach Alo had burst through the door and Hayden's eyes went wide, of course he really hadn't done anything wrong, just tried to stop the chaos before it got any worse. Eli might of been an ass most of the time, but he still didn't deserve to get the snot beaten out of him.

Hayden looked around the music room and all the damage that had been caused, the blood splattered piano, the sheets of music covering the floor. Chairs were scattered around the room, he hadn't even be apart of the fight and he had missed all the damage they had caused. "Shit." He whispered under his breath, welcome to murder Monday, the first that he had ever been apart of.

He replayed shoving Zach off of Eli in his brain over and over again. The way his forearm pressed against Zach chest shoving him back, he felt like he was full of power, and then that was gone. It was over.

"I'm sorry coach." Hayden wasn't about to loose his spot on the football team. Hayden dropped his chin, averting his gaze from Coach Alo, his arms just hung by his side.. He lifted his head when Zach spoke again. Hayden felt his jaw clench and his fists close, lifting his head back up to meet Zach's eyes. Hayden's teeth hurt as her stared down Zach. "What could you know about my family, Lee."

Hayden loosened his jaw at the mention of his sister, releasing his fingers from the tight fists by his side. "Like you could know anything about Harper. You can't even pay attention to the girls who actually care about you." Tatum had spent the weekend in his room complaining about Zach to Brayden. Some stupid fight over the weekend, and he was a jerk, however Tatum used a few more choice words.

But what was he getting at, what did he mean about Harper having too much on her plate. What was going on with Harper that Zach knew, but he didn't. Why would Harper have gone to that floppy haired mess over her brother. They weren't even friends, she just happened to hang out with him because of Chase and Noah.

Interactions lion. lion. (Zach Lee)​

Zach Levine

Zach furrowed his eyebrows in confusion towards Sully's correction. Zach shook his head in disregard, he didn't really care what the correct term of something that grew out of the ground. He just nodded as Sully continued to give him facts abut the mushrooms growing out of the ground. How did he get stuck giving a tour to such a weirdo.

Zach chuckled at his reference to the circles of hell. "Ironically, you might find yourself circling again. It can be a bit of a labyrinth here." Zach figured out how to make it around Silver Oaks early on, it was tough at first but once you figured out where the classes were, you knew where to avoid and that was it. But Zach figured that Sully probably wanted a more in depth tour at the end of the day.

"Alright, Sully." Zach smiled, running a hand through his hair. "I guess we should start with your locker, might be relatively helpful?" Zach shrugged, he never really understood the point of lockers when they lived on campus, Zach never bothered to use his not that he ever brought much to class anyways when he would show up.

Zach made his way across campus passing the Oak Tree Memorial in the middle of campus, he stopped for a moment to point out the tree. "This is the memorial of the school, it also marks the middle of campus, everything pretty much surrounds this." Zach was boring himself with this tour.

"Actually, my friend Sawyer has been doing a ton of research on the school." Zach thought about all the creepy stuff that Sawyer had been telling him. "I guess there was some sort of cult around here, and they worshiped the tree." Zach smirked to himself before dropping the smile from his face, he moved in uncomfortably close to Sully. "They said it... Spoke to them." His eyes went wide, acting almost afraid.

"Boo." He chuckled.

"I think they were all smoking mushrooms or something, who knows what they took way back then." Zach shrugged. "She told me a whole lot more, but I honestly don't remember. Lots of sketchy stuff that happened around her

Interactions: @Lexonomicon(sully) Mentions: KingofAesir KingofAesir (Sawyer)​

Madi Lexington-Montgomery
Madi Gif 55.gif
The blonde had just finished explaining the experiment they were supposed to do, when Red brought it to her attention that that was not what was going to happen. "Oh my gosh Graham are you crazy?" she whispered quickly in shock. Madi had literally just met this kid on the first day of sophmore year in the first class of the day and he was going to get them in so much trouble. "We are not going to become criminals however, but Mr Lu might just crucify us," came her answer as she turned to Red briefly before focusing her attention back on Graham.

Her brain was whizzing as it worked to figure out exactly what Graham was making here. What on earth was he doing? Think Madi, think. Uh oh... "Graham are you making elephant foam?!" There was a slight panic in her voice as she spoke, "Because that stuff is flammable and some of these metals will explode when wet!" But she was too late. The foam was already going and it was only a matter of time now before the explosion happened and the alarms inevitably went off. Someone pray for her.

Interactions: Dazzle Dazzle (Graham) lion. lion. (Red)​

Graham Moore

Graham was sure he was making just a great impression on his two new lab mates, but he really didn't have a good explanation for this sudden outburst. Graham, normally the perfect student, especially compared to some -all- of the others at Silver Oaks. Graham felt like he should be shaking right now, was he shaking? Graham held out one of his hands, shockingly steady. Graham stuck his hand back in his pocket, if he was so sure in his decision, why was he second guessing himself now.

Graham was normally impulsive, but his impulsive nature didn’t usually cause destruction to others, or the school's property. He wasn't one to think things through ahead a time. But what could really go wrong with elephant foam, he had created it over 100 times himself and it hadn’t ever exploded. “It’s fine.. Just.. A little foam.” Graham tried to say more confidently than it came across, but Madi's concerns were starting to get to him. He definitely was making a bad decision, all to get his phone back. It was a little ‘first world problems’ of him. But, Meera... “Mr. Lu won’t crucify us.” Graham wasn’t too sure about that one. Mr. Lu was known to have a temper and he was already upset with Graham over the whole phone debacle.

It had only been a few moments since combining the ingredients and the foam had began to grow and crawl across the desk. Graham's eyes went wide as the beaker overflowed and he realized, what a terrible decision he had truly made. Mr.Lu was going to kill him, and there was nothing he could do about it. The foam had been all his idea, and Red and Madi didn’t even have a chance to stop him. They didn’t deserve to be murdered by association. Graham was beginning to panic, all the thoughts ran through his head. How could he stop this, how did you stop the chemical reaction, mid reaction. He was pacing by his desk, behind his lab mates as the foam continued to cover the desk.

Graham considered playing dumb for a moment and asking Mr. Lu for help, but Mr. Lu would see through his lies, they had to figure it out for themselves. Himself. He did this to them, Madi and Red were just accidentally dragged along. “What do we -“ Graham didn’t get to finish his thought, smoke started to come off the foam and there was no stoping it. Mr. Lu looked up from his desk to see the three lab students panicking. “Mr. Moore, Mr. Donavan, Ms. Montgomery.” He starred at them over the top of his glasses. He began to stand up from his desk and make his way over to the three, when the fire alarm went off. The rest of the class turned to watch the three as they continued to panic over the foam that didn’t seem like it would ever stop. Graham was hyperventilating over the chaos he created.

Mr. Lu sighed, rolling his eyes. “Some start to the school year.” He whispered under his breath. Someone always had to cause chaos on the first day, and he was sure there would be more. “Alright students, stay calm, I’m sure we will be back in the class room quickly. But for now, single file out the door and we will meet by the memorial tree.“ Mr. Lu lead his students out of the class and down the hall.

Graham despite his brief panic attack stayed behind to grab his phone. “I'll catch up in a minute.” He said quietly to Madi and Red, as he went over to Mr. Lu’s desk. He was really in for it if he did get caught. This was some way to make friends, make them culprits by association. He hoped that they wouldn't get detention, but if Mr. Lu wanted to give it to them too, he would make sure to to tell him that they had nothing to do with it.

He opened the top left drawer to fine his phone, a vape, and an extra pair of glasses. Graham wondered if the vape had been taken from another student as well, or if the vape was actually Mr. Lu’s. Graham starred into the desk longer than he should of and then remembered that they were supposed to be gathering outside due to the fire alarm they had caused and quickly pocketed his phone, closing the drawer and running to catch up with the rest of the class.

Interactions: lion. lion. (Red) LittleWolfie LittleWolfie (Madi) Mentions: lion. lion. (Meera)​

Dr. Aldous Longford
sVdZ3Cn.gif

As a rule, Dr. Aldous Longford did not like to concern himself with the students of Silver Oak Academy. He was too qualified and too rich to bother with snotfaced youths and their dumb first world problems and hormonal crises. He could barely bring himself to socialise with their stupid, entitled parents even though pleasing and flattering them was the key to his riches. As for the business of the running the school he had his trusty henchmen to rely on. First there was Armand Virgil, a man who didn't fuck around and knew how to get things done. Then there was Dr. Peter Kaufman, the slimiest and sleaziest teacher in the state who used his fake economics doctorate to good effect by helping Longford embezzle the school funds. Finally, there was his niece Aeliana, who was his much-needed eyes and ears on the ground.

Every year he gave the same stupid speech at the start of the school term that the older students had probably memorised word for word. It began something along the lines of: ‘At Silver Oak we are committed to your future bla bla academic excellence bla bla integrity bla bla values.’

Then came the obligatory explanation of ‘Quot rami tot abores’. As many branches as many trees. His ecclesiastical Latin was impeccable. It had to be since he got his doctorate in theology at Oxford. That was on top of his MEd (Hons.), MA, QTS, NPQH, NPQSL and so on and so forth.

The auditorium was packed today and there had been an influx of new students thanks to their excellent advertisement. Some kids in the back row were talking among themselves so Longford made a pause in his speech and waited for them to figure out why he’d stopped.

He cleared his throat.

‘It has come to my attention that there was an incident earlier today in one of our state-of-the-art science laboratories.’

‘As it happens, that laboratory is worth more than most of your pitiful lives combined, so in the future I expect our all our equipment and instruments of science to be treated with the respect they deserve.’

‘They may be toys to you toddlers but to other men of intellect they are keys to unlocking the mysteries of the universe.’

‘Additionally you can be sure that those involved in breaking into observatory over the weekend will be punished. We are reviewing CCTV footage and I promise you we will get to the bottom of this disgraceful business one way or another.’

‘If you're not going to treat your own school and education with respect then at least have the decency to spare others from your inbred stupidity.’

@ everyone

tumblr_inline_owrq7srEZp1qlt39u_250.gifv

Liz raised an eyebrow at Tatum's response. Sure Elizabeth Bishop wasn't exactly known for being friendly to...well anyone really, but was it really so hard to believe that she was trying to maybe be nice to someone? "Maybe I don't actually care. Maybe I'm an impostor and the real Liz is trapped in a closet somewhere." she shrugged casually. "Or maybe I just don't like to see a pretty face upset." an indignant huff was let out followed by tutting of her tongue. "Does it really matter?" Clearly the blonde didn't want to discuss her problems, at least not with Liz. Hell, she might not even want to admit she had problems. She seemed the type to do that. Never admit that she was upset even if she was broken and crying on the floor.

Over the years Liz had gotten pretty good at reading people. It wasn't so hard. People like her mother tried to make it seem like people were complicated and highly unique but that really wasn't the case as far as Liz had experienced. People could often be broken down into a finite amount of categories, sure sometimes there were individuals that bled into multiple categories but they always had one main one; and everyone was only ever looking out for themselves. Humans did things to further themselves and their own goals and nothing else. The only variables being how well someone was at hiding that fact, and what exactly they were working towards. Liz strongly believed that the second someone no longer needed you, they'd disappear from your life. Love? That wasn't a real thing. Not that fairy tale kind of stuff. What people called 'love' Liz called filling a gap in your needs. That's why she never really had a 'relationship'. She only ever needed someone for a short time. Long term stuff? She didn't see the need.

At Tatum's suggestion of going to the start of year announcement Liz gave another casual shrug, only removing a hand from her pocket to readjust a strand of hair that had gone astray. "Sure why not. Might be nice to hear professor blowhard's welcome speech one last time. Maybe I'll actually even listen this time." While Liz wasn't entirely looking to form a friendship with the blonde she was a hell of a lot more tolerable than other girls she would consider 'popular'. From what she had observed, she was a lot more fun too. Sure she was probably drunk during their flirtatious twitter exchanges but even responding to Liz was a courtesy not everyone gave. It was a fun little distraction and she'd happily do it again. Flirting was a good way to blow off steam and much more accepted than pounding some jerk's face in.

The welcoming ceremony went the same way it did every year, and this time even Longford seemed like he was just going through the motions. Liz's ears perked up when the term 'incident' was used. The Bishop girl had learned that when stuffy adults, like Longford, used the term 'incident' what they really meant was something fun happened. She leaned over to Tatum to whisper in her ear. "I'm disappointed the first destruction of school property of the year didn't involve me. Guess the torch has to be passed eventually."

Liz exaggeratedly rolled her eyes at the last of Longford's speech. God he was such a pretentious tool. She'd love to see someone put him in his place. He was a slimy ham sandwich of a human being and he wouldn't last a day if without his money and privileges said money bought. "That fossil isn't going to do shit about that party. There's a party every year, what's he going to do punish us for keeping up tradition? Palpatine's all about tradition. He can't pick and choose what suits him." Listening to their headmaster speak was starting to make Liz feel queasy and she was wondering if maybe she should've passed on Tatum's offer. This whole ceremony thing couldn't possibly lead to anything exciting right? If she was lucky Tatum would actually tell her what was up. Liz didn't care so much about helping as she did looking for something to occupy her time. If it was a person causing her to be upset maybe Liz could...take care of them. That would be fun, and she'd probably gain an ally in the blonde. A rather useful ally. 'Friend' wasn't really a word Liz liked to use much. Her eyes darted over to the girl sitting next to her and studied her for a moment; analyzing and trying to come up with a way to bring up what was bothering her earlier. Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

7a73c39847e57e6d98d44959fcdaab4b3528207f.gif

Tatum hadn’t said much to Liz on the way to the announcement, mostly she was still thinking about what both Zach and Colby had said to her. Of course, she kept herself composed as her mind wandered. She barely knew Liz and really all she did with the girl was flirt with her over Twitter. It was mostly just a mindless distraction for her and of course she wouldn’t ever say that straight to Liz’s face, but she wasn’t about to spill her guts to the girl. Upon arrival Tatum sat with Liz mostly out of convenience because she hadn’t seen Beck or Carter or even Alaska so Liz it was. The headmaster’s speech was pretty dull maybe even more than last year, but Liz’s comment had caught her off guard, she hadn’t been expecting her to try and make conversation so for only a split-second Tatum was off her game. She took a moment to recompose her thoughts into being more into trying to keep up a conversation. Her eyes glanced at the dark-haired girl and she gave her a small smile, “The torch has to be passed, but maybe you should remind the newbies who the master of destruction is.”

Tatum really wasn’t surprised that Lameford was threatening those who had the party, but he wouldn’t do anything. The money that came from each students’ parents would keep him silent and happy just like it did every other adult at the school. Tatum couldn’t help but let out a small giggle, “You know the money that lines his pocket will keep him quiet. Everything he says is just an empty threat. Plus, if he really wants to punish us, I can give him a real reason.” Tatum really didn’t care about keeping up appearances she never had before, and nothing was about to change.

Her eyes were hunting for Zach or Colby mostly to give them a piece of her mind for being assholes. If they were going to ruin her week, she would at least ruin their day. An eye for an eye may make the whole world blind but that didn’t mean shit to Tatum. So, she was going to make sure she reminded both males of their place in the school because she had usurped Zach and had become more popular than him, though he had given her the boost she needed last year, but now she would have remind him that he wasn’t the king he thought he was. She could rule the school without him and if she wanted, she could push most of the school against him. Colby needed to learn just how powerful Tatum could be at the school, she wasn’t well known just for having a good time, but for also making sure she didn’t let anyone walk all over her.

Interaction(s): PenguinFox PenguinFox
Mention(s): lion. lion. 0k_mang0 0k_mang0
--
tumblr_inline_p32xyjyyZU1uyanoc_250.gifv

Echo really hated that she was already becoming the flower child even by Carter, she wasn’t a flower child, she was a force to be reckoned with. She needed people to know that especially her cousin and she had her plans to prove to at least one person that she wasn’t some innocent hippy child. She had shrugged at Carter’s comment, “I took a joyride in a cop car, so I don’t necessarily counts as not upsetting my parents.” Sure, Echo had been omitting the fact that she hadn’t planned for the joyride to happen, but she wanted Carter to not see her as completely innocent even though for the most part she was. Of course, Echo had joined the wrong crowd at home, but she had never really done anything but all of that was about to change. Carter had offered to take her under her wing and being her guide into the world of fun and what Echo assumed was trouble.

Echo hadn’t realized but eventually they had made it to where the welcome speech was to occur, and she was supposed to meet some dude named Ronnie. She had planned all of this just to upset her cousin and had excused herself from Carter explaining she had a prior arrangement that she had to take care of. She needed to make sure she wasn’t just some flower child at the school, and this was her escape from it. This was her moment to be free of a label she never wanted. Now all she had to do was wait for the boy even though she hadn’t really been sure of what he looked like but it was fine he would find her and she was more than ready to experience real fun and freedom.

Mention(s): Dazzle Dazzle lion. lion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back