• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silver Oak Academy: Season 1

Sawyer
She was cute. Sawyer couldn't help the smallest of laughs that escaped her when Grace apologized to Mr. Schmidt for for spacing out. But the second Grace was walking over to her and sitting down next to her and Sawyer suddenly felt very nervous. This was new. Usually, Sawyer was a cool. There had been many a time she'd spent playfully flirting with random girls with no problems and a very even heart rate. But something was different now. Her chest was tight and she felt like she was sweating a little too much. Sawyer reached up to wipe at her brow. She wasn't sweating. Why did she feel like she was? Sawyer tried very hard to keep her face even as Grace introduced herself. The slight nervous lilt in Grace's voice calmed Sawyer down, but only a little. She managed to return her easy grin back to her face. But her nerves would only flare up again when Grace complimented her jacket. Sawyer grinned and looked down at herself and smoothed at the jacket with her hands. She was only realizing now that she was wearing almost the exact same thing she had been last night and Grace had most definitely seen her in it. Fuck. That was kind of embarrassing. Damage control. Try to convince her you're not a total slob, Sawyer. She laughed, a kind of awkward laugh, coated with embarrassment.

"Really? Thanks, it's, uh, it's my favorite." Sawyer cleared her throat, "I was in a rush this morning, kinda forgot I wore it last night. Totally did not sleep in it." Smooth, Andrews. Fuck. What was happening again? Her eyes were really pretty. Like, really pretty. Sawyer wondered if she'd ever seen eyes that blue before. She didn't think she had. If Sawyer was poetic she would probably have some fancy shit to compare them too, like the sky or ocean, but all Sawyer could think of was how bright they were. Blue. Wasn't that her favorite color? Sawyer couldn't remember. Honestly, everything about her was bright, like staring into the sun. But not like....the sun that burns your eyes if you stare at it for too long, not that there was another sun anyway...fuck. She was just shiny, no not shiny that sounded stupid. Shiny, shiny, glowing. She glowed. That was it, yeah. She was glowing. She was glowing and Sawyer had been staring at her like a weirdo for the the past minute.

"Uh, sorry. Spaced out." A chuckle, "I'm Sawyer, nice to meet you, blue eyes." Okay, so maybe Sawyer should stop thinking about her eyes and use her actual name, but that was honestly kind of smooth so she wasn't going to back track it. Even nervous she still had it.

Soap Soap

Ellie Kensington
Ellie Gif 74.gif

The first day of school, time to see how much of this year was going to be worth her time. Ellie had had a great weekend though it had to be said. The party was fun once they eventually got there although JJ was totally off with her; she had anticipated that though she had to admit. So of course, she went and found her own fun with the football team as she did. Come Sunday morning she was waking up in the senior house with some guy named Freddie, rather a happy camper, before strutting back across campus and spending the day catching up with Heather and of course all the summer gossip.

Now though she was off to her first class which happened to be art. It was one of her electives this year but whether she was actually going to attend much remained to be seen. Her uniform was in it's usual state, skirt swishing, black heels, shirt unbuttoned as low as she could get away and with the sleeves rolled up over her elbows. Now her tie, that was loose as hell and the knot hung below the most done up button of her shirt, just being brushed by the ends of her hair. Sure she was late to class right now but what good was arriving on time when she didn't even know if she was going to stay there more than 2 minutes?

Rounding the corner, Ellie strode into the art room and slung her bag on a chair and her ass on the desk before surveying the room. Dang, the teacher was hot and he was definitely young too. Maybe this class might be worth coming to after all. "So, hottie, are you going to introduce yourself to your new student or do I have to guess?" Ellie spoke with a smirk and the glint of troublesome amusement in her eye.

Interactions: Dazzle Dazzle (Wyatt)
Mentions: a z u l a a z u l a (Heather) Soap Soap (JJ)​

tumblr_inline_oo3mez8Cd81uogu26_250.gifv

Tatum had been delighted that Colby was suggesting a little more fun to their tour though she wondered if he had any reason behind it. She wondered if maybe going back to the auditorium was the right call, bring up a nice memory or at least a fun one. Wine plus the auditorium was always a good time and it was still empty for the most part so sneaking around wouldn’t have been that difficult. Well, not for her at least, if she could escape the campus then she could sneak around the auditorium and smuggle some wine from some poor unsuspecting teacher. Most of them were too dense to notice. She was about to make a comment when none other than Little Longford appeared. She was quick like a ninja that really only had a bark and not a bite. Of course, Tatum knew Aeliana wasn’t her biggest fan but most of the girls at the school didn’t like her. The boring ones to be more exact.

She gave a smile to Elena and let her make the comments, “Good morning to you, Elena. I see you woke up.” Tatum really didn’t care much for the younger girl, her attitude and the way she held herself always rubbed her the wrong way. Most everyone at the school had money but Elena acted like she was better than everyone because of her family name and Tatum just didn’t care about stuff like that. “You weren’t interrupting anything. I was assigned to give Colby a tour. He’s new after all but it seems like you two are…acquainted.” Tatum wasn’t sure what was going on and she wasn’t going to ask. “But I am glad to see that you accept your spot as one below me in the school for social butterfly.” She wasn’t going to fight with the girl, but Tatum knew she was more liked than Elena and it really didn’t take much. Her eyes looked to Colby as if trying to get him to politely let them get back to their tour, but she would let him decide what the next plan of action was.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0 Soap Soap

tumblr_inline_o2cpeovCKK1rifr4k_500.gif
colby
with Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler , Elena Soap Soap

He didn’t flinch, but his heart nearly leaped out from his mouth from Aeliana Longford coincidentally showing up out of nowhere, as if the mere thought of her summoned her appearance.

“Elena, hey…” The way she took a hold of his arm may have been a bit possessive, or he was just imagining things. He couldn’t just pull away from her because, you know, being gentlemanly. However, Colby couldn’t think of how to make this intimate closeness less platonic. He was half surprised that Elena didn’t greet him with a full-on kiss, but she wouldn’t do something impulsive like that out of spite or whatever, right? Right.

“We were just, uh, talking about what I should check out on campus, like the library or somewhere around there. This school’s much bigger than I’m used to, you know.” His throat was itching for a drink, preferably something strong enough to drown the background voice that nagged at him for putting himself in this awkward position. Out of all the things he could avoid experiencing in his life, he really thought this should’ve been easier to avoid than jail.

Colby glanced at Elena with a slightly puzzled expression for how she phrased her “social butterfly” remark. He probably should’ve known what she really meant right away just from that. Well, he already figured that Tatum was a sociable person, but what kind of sociable person, he wasn’t sure yet.

“So… do you two know each other pretty well?” Colby asked innocently. He thought it was a harmless question, but somehow he caught a flicker of underlying passive hostility between the two girls.

Aeliana
tumblr_inline_ph2ixjHEF91uyanoc_250.gifv

Her grin only widened as Tatum spoke— Aeliana wasn’t by far the stereotypical mean girl, and anyone who knew her or at least was aware of her, knew that. “Oh. Yes, I suppose it’s morning. Although it almost feels like it’s practically evening for me, I’ve been on a certain schedule since—“ The brunette had witnessed her rambling snd decided to cut it short, she didn’t have to prove to herself. “Anyway, Colby and I have known each other for a while.”

She was a LongFord. They didn’t need to prove themselves as better, they simply just... were. Tatum’s comment wasn’t ignored, and Elena wasn’t the type to let it go by. “Of course! We’re on very different social levels. I don’t associate myself with foolish, immature degenerates. So as an answer to your question, Colby. Tatum and I aren’t close.“ Her words were true, yes. They aware of the other, Elena’s interest hadn’t been particularly piqued by the blonde until that night of the party. After all, it seemed like Tatum was interested in anything that breathed instead of her own future. Aeliana is many things, but dumb is not one of them. It was clear Tatum wanted sort of connection to Colby and Aeliana wasn’t about to fight for a boy’s attention, Her plan was to simply just captivate it before anyone else did.

“Well, if you’re looking for a place to check out. My favorite by far is the library; and not because my name is on the building.” An amused chuckle fell from her lips, it wasn’t so much as bragging— it was indeed Aeliana’s preferred spot on campus.

Well, maybe there was a bit of bragging.

“It’s gorgeous. The vast array of literature knows no ends, I must’ve read almost every book there by now— So, it probably has an end but I can assure you, I have not got there yet. Or if you’d like we could visit the infamous oak tree?”

What? Aeliana had a free period and had most history books memorized at this point, and spending some time with Colby... even if it meant having Tatum as an ultimately sad third wheel, was way more enjoyable than reading another.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0 Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Last edited:
Alaska

tumblr_n7kjfpMXPI1s2cpfso1_250.gif

It had been an interesting weekend to say the least. The brunette had been a little bit more than tipsy when the teachers had shown up, making her escape had been pretty difficult when she could barely see in the dark and her movements were a little sloppy, but luckily Ian had been around to make sure she didn't trip over her own feet. The two had ended up going on a late night run to the Sleeping Hedgehog Cafe before Ian had eventually dropped her back off at her dorm in the early morning hours of Sunday morning. Despite the party being ruined, it had been a good night and Alaska was glad to be back at Silver Oak.

She was glad that she hadn't had much homework to do over the weekend since she'd been pretty hungover, but now it was Monday morning and that meant classes and more homework. At least she had her friends in some of her classes to make the day more tolerable. Speaking of friends, she spotted a familiar brown head of hair up ahead, his identity even further confirmed by the furry monstrosity he was carrying in his arms.

"Stu!" She called, quickening her short strides to catch up with the notorious school mascot, a bright smile plastered across her face as she finally caught up with him and the other younger boy she didn't recognize. "Hey! Where are you two off to?" The brunette asked as the three walked along the crowded sidewalk of campus. Even though she probably should've headed straight to class she continued to walk alongside her friend, the two needed to make up for a whole summer's worth of hanging out and she could blame her tardiness on it being only the first week back.

Dede Dede Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy

Ryder

tumblr_inline_pdnlaaiedq1vdiecd_1280.gif

It was the first day of school and Ryder Vaughn was already pissed off. The back to school party had been eventful, to say the least. It seemed it wasn't a new school year at Silver Oak unless one of the Vaughn children got themselves into an endless amount of drama to kick it off. The year before it had been the Psycho Lexi incident, this year it was apparently Chase's turn. Ryder was more than a little hurt that his big brother hadn't confided in him about his questioning sexuality, but Chase had informed him that Noah had kissed him, that the older boy had no part in it. It made so much more sense to Ryder that way, even if Harper and his brother had been on and off for quite a while he could never imagine Chase cheating on her, especially not with their shared best friend.

So now it was Ryder's turn to make a big impression on the school year, and Noah's face. He spent all morning looking for him, he'd walked almost the entirety of Silver Oak's grounds before he finally spotted the mop of curly hair. As if ruining their relationship wasn't enough, Noah was cornering Harper in the stables trying to talk to her when the brunette clearly looked uncomfortable.

"Hey! What the fuck is wrong with you?" The football player yelled, not letting the other boy get out a word of protest before his fist was colliding with his face.

mogy mogy Dazzle Dazzle

Jace Rose

"Mr. Baker...?" That sounded familiar. Jace had looked over his schedule when he first got it, and at the very least it seemed he remembered the names of the teachers. Too bad he hadn't focused too hard on the room numbers at the time. He peered over the blonde's schedule for a few seconds, his icy blue eyes skimming over her first period class before locking on to the name of the teacher. "Wyatt Baker. Yeah, I think we're in the same class!" Jace concluded with a grin, looking back up at her.

Now normally he would have just gone from there to the class, presumably trying to get the cute blonde to follow him. Now that he knew the room number, courtesy of her schedule, it would be much easier to just head straight for the classroom. Although he didn't actually recognize the number itself. He'd never had a class in a room of that series before. So maybe he'd need to do a bit more hunting to find the right number. It was probably in a different building or something.

However Carter, she was probably Carter, offered an alternative. Jace was admittedly a little disappointed when she pulled a blunt out of her pocket. He'd gotten his hopes up when he saw that devilish smirk forming on her face only for her mischievous idea to be smoking weed. Lame. Jace's first instinct was to decline and leave the girls to their own devices, but the red head's attitude just seemed so fun. Besides, it wasn't like skipping the first day of an art class was gonna hurt that much. Right? Even if he found his way there he'd probably just end up zoning out while the teacher droned on about the syllabus.

"Weeell I'm not much of a smoker, but..." As Jace began to reply his piercing blue gaze shifted back to the blonde fai-
Fairy? Where'd that nickname come from? He arched a curious eyebrow at the girls, his smile shifting into a bemused smirk. "Well, she said it's up to you."

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Dazzle Dazzle

cody-simpson-paradise-tour-585x3531.jpg
Jamie Wright (Cho)
Things had been moving at a whirlwind pace ever since Jamie arrived at Silver Oak Academy to start his freshman year of highschool. The school had done a lot of things to get the students settled in and ready for the school year. Jamie had enjoyed things so far, he had gotten to meet some people and get a since for how the school was laid out. He hadn't had that much of a chance to get to know his roommate Nils yet, but he was sure that they would get to talk more later.

Today was the first day of school and Jamie, well he was excited and nervous about it. It had now been a few years since his parents passed away. Here though no one would know that, well no one except for his older adopted sister Heather. The two of them had gotten a little closer over the last few years, but it was still a little weird. Their families were really good friends, especially their mothers. When Jamie's parents dies in the car accident Heather's parents stepped up and took him into their family. It took a little bit of time for Jamie to warm up to them, but honestly he really appreciates and loved them, he will never be able to thank them for what they have done for him. That includes Heather too. Jamie was hoping since they were both going to Silver Oak and living here on campus maybe they would get closer as siblings.

Jamie made his way out of his dorm building and towards one of the academic buildings. The day was on the warmer side, but overall it was beautiful there were students roaming around everywhere making their way to their first class of the school year. Jamie blended in with the rest of them as he made his way to his first class. He looked down at his schedule and saw that he has english first. Jamie made his way into a building and kind of just stood there in the hallway as kids moved past him, he realized that he was a little lost, not exactly sure where his class was. Jamie mentally hit himself in the face. "Well I can already tell this is going to be a great start to the school year." Jamie would sigh.

tumblr_inline_oo3mf0L97q1uogu26_250.gifv

Tatum couldn’t stand Elena at times. The girl was such a prude and so nosy at times but of course around company she was just going to play as nice as she could. Of course, the brunette would think she’s funny for making some joke about her name being on the library and most no one cared about that. But there wasn’t a use for her to fight with the younger girl even though it was Monday. She rolled her eyes before she accidentally on purpose bumped into Elena, “Let’s go to the tree.” She walked just slightly in front of the other two, her shoes making just the smallest click on the hard floors beneath her. She was more than a little annoyed. First, she had to deal with Zachary being an idiot and now she had to deal with Queen Buzzkill. Tatum was going to have a smoke.

It didn’t take them long before making it to the tree, “Welcome to the myth, the legend, the tree. And seeing as Longford herself is here she can give you some history about it while I take a smoke. Blab Little Longford and I’ll deny up and down. Wouldn’t want to accuse the daughter of a well decorated war hero. Might look bad on you.” She really just needed a moment to collect herself and taking a small smoke break would help. It wasn’t the first time she had smoked, and it wouldn’t be the last. Elena just always managed to anger her and now she was stressed and hadn’t even touched her muffin. Guess she was smoking for breakfast. Life can be a cruel mistress and Tatum was the poor broken puppet this time.

Soap Soap (Elena) 0k_mang0 0k_mang0
--
tumblr_inline_p8ffu0j5nw1ts1epz_250.gifv

Echo looked back down at her schedule and then back at the two faces staring at her. She didn’t really know what to do but at least Carter wasn’t just leaving her to her own devices to figure her way around the school. Well she also had a joint and Echo was no stranger to a joint. She had smoked a few times with friends and her parents didn’t really mind. Something about it helping with inner peace and being one with the world around her. Echo really didn’t care but it was at least one small issue she didn’t have to deal with. Though, being in the wrong building altogether made her for the most part not want to go to class. She didn’t want to be that girl that showed up over twenty minutes late on her first day. Plus, who cared about the first day? It wasn’t like anything interesting ever happened on the first day of classes. Echo looked through her folder of paperwork and pulled out a map, “I have one, but it’s confusing.” She shrugged a little before placing it back amongst her paperwork. She figured if nothing else she could take Carter up on her offer.

Her eyes looked at the male, “Smoking a joint can help you become one with yourself and the world around you. Or at least that’s what my parents say. You should try it at least once before completely going against it. Let’s skip art and become one with nature.” Echo gave a small smile, “Also I’m Faye, boy who lost his schedule.” She was just trying to get a footing in the school, and she hoped by introducing herself to another person she would at least have others besides her family.

Dazzle Dazzle (Carter) DrabberRogue DrabberRogue
--
tumblr_inline_ptz7gq8y591tbbu3v_500.gif

Brayden had been ready to continue the conversation with Mr.Baker or Wyatt, or his art teacher? He was going to ask him if he had known his cousin, but he had been stopped when a girl came waltzing in her heels clicking with each step she took. Well, at that point Brayden knew art was going to be an interesting morning class to say the least. Was he hoping that he could use art as an escape? Or maybe just a way to escape some of the chaos in his life? Well that had been his hope until one girl walked in. It was in that moment that he knew any hope of peace had been squashed down and he was going to have to act like his quiet solemn self. Back in his shell where he listened and learned. Where he found the right moments to speak and have conversations. He just wasn’t as social as some of the other people in the school.

It didn’t take him long to realize this girl was crazy. She had blatantly hit on the teacher and she didn’t act fazed. He made a small coughing sound, “Doubt he’ll flirt back with a student.” he really didn’t care much if the comment was rude, she had just pushed her way through and interrupted the conversation he was having. She should probably learn at least some manners. He had never seen a girl act so high and mighty, like every male should bow at their feet. So, he was more shocked than anything his eyes still a little wide from the initial shock of everything, but his comment still lingered in the air.

LittleWolfie LittleWolfie (Ellie) Dazzle Dazzle (Wyatt)

gKcGuz4.jpg

Hayden Young

She couldn't believe it. He actually did it...

Sitting on a chair inside the school office, her big, fat silver suitcase right next to her, the blonde was still seething about the fact that her dad made her join school a little late this year. Why did he do so, you might ask? Well, her dearest father had decided that she would hold the opening speech to this year's annual charity ball her family organized back in London. You know? The kind of event snobby rich people liked to attend to bath themselves in their faux good heartedness, while they drank wine and posed for photos to make sure everybody knew how much they cared! It was terrible to watch, but it made for really good press...

Anyways! Initially, she had tried to protest her fathers idea and argued that it was important for her to arrive at the boarding school at least a week before classes would start. That way she could get used to the timezone, properly move into her dorm-room, even study a bit! (Or maybe attend a party?) But of course, her dad was having none of it, strictly reminding her that he decided what was important for her. And that's why she had only arrived this morning, completely exhausted from the long flight across the pond.

To say that she was in a slightly cranky mood, had to be the understatement of the year! Not only had she had missed the welcome back party and had to fight against her own sleep rhythm now-- No, she also wasn't here in time to get together with her old dorm-mates, meaning she would be assigned to a bunch of people she probably didn't even know! Great, right? And to top this miserable day off, she had been sitting for more than twenty minutes inside this stupid office now, still waiting for the lady that would tell her which dorm-room she had to go to, to come back from her coffee-break. Oh, slightly cranky was definitely an understatement.

( lion. lion. )

tumblr_inline_o2cnw13qtA1rifr4k_500.gif
colby
with Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler , Aeliana/Elena Soap Soap

He knew he shouldn’t have asked. It seems everyone around him had a negative view of Elena. Maybe he’s naive for believing this, but he found it unfair of them for harshly judging her when they hardly knew her. Sure, she can be a bit... harsh, but she wasn’t that bad. She hasn’t done anything Regina-George-evil, as far as he knew anyway. That’s something.

Colby was about to agree with seeing the tree (he didn’t get a good look at it earlier), but Tatum beat it to him, and he just murmured “Okay” before following. As a kid, Colby had heard many crazy local rumors and urban legends about Silver Oak’s behemoth plant, ranging from ancient witches performing murderous rituals to secret alien technology. The only believable thing he heard was that it might be close to being the largest oak tree in the world. It’s nowhere near as big as General Sherman, but it was still larger than the average size of an oak tree to earn a reputation and cover at least a dozen people with a comfortable amount of shade.

“I have a cousin who tried to convince me this tree was being used as a homing beacon by aliens in a galaxy far away… uh, well, he’s a dick, so I never believed him,” Colby said after clearing his throat awkwardly. He hoped his harmless quip would ease the tension between the girls somehow, but doubted it worked. Tatum mentioned having a smoke break, obviously to get away from Elena, and Colby hadn’t wanted her to feel the need to during this trip. This was stressing him out more than it should. Sometimes he hated being sober.

Colby told his tour guide to hold on for a bit while he spoke to Elena privately. Gently tugging her hand, he led her near the base of the oak tree far enough to not be overheard but still in sight.

“It’s great to see you, really,” he started, “but, um, I don’t wanna distract you from what you were doing and end up being late for class later. You know I’ll still see you later, like at lunch and a couple of classes we have together. And there’s also the assembly.” Colby gave her a reassuring soft smile. He didn’t want Elena to feel like he wanted to ditch her, but he also didn’t want Tatum to feel like he’d do that to her either. “I actually would like to know some cool stories about the tree. If you know any, you can tell me when I do find you at lunch.”

Last edited:
Carter Zigmond
tumblr_prgxwbzKOR1s7xfipo1_500.gifv

As far as Carter was concerned, she had a free period now, she might as well spend the next hour smoking to make it through the rest of the day. Carter didn't see a true point to the first day. Teachers spent it going over syllabuses and trying to get to know their students, at this point if they didn't know Carter on some level she was probably better off. Carter did well academically, but due to her social actions, she wasn't one of the teachers favorites. Carter didn't mind, she wasn't there to be a teachers pet.

Carter looked to the blonde boy that had joined them, he looked about to be her age but definitely seemed a bit more innocent than some students at this hell hole. "Whatch think kid? You going to join?" Carter didn't understand the point of just coming to watch someone else smoke, that just seemed rather boring. And usually Carter would turn down the company, go and smoke by herself, but something intrigued her about Faye.

Carter chuckled when Faye started talking about her parents, it all clicked. "Maybe hippie here will be so kind and loan you her map." Carter rolled her eyes playfully crossing her arms. "Its super easy to get lost here, especially if you forget your schedule." Carter knew how easy it was to get turned around on this campus, if she didn't spend most of her breaks living on campus Carter likely would still be getting lost. But instead, she knew this place as well as the back of her hand. Plus she could figure out how to get around NYC she could figure out anything.

Except for her parents and where they kept everything in their house, but that was unlikely to ever happen with the lack of time she spent at home.

Carter could tell that Faye probably hadn't smoked much, or probably ever done anything remotely bad. Which led Carter to wonder, how had she ended up at this school anyways. It didn't seem like her parents didn't want her and Carter had doubtful feelings she had done anything that illegal to get Silver Oaks to be the only one to accept her.

"So what do you say fairy? You down?" Carter rolled the joint in between her fingers, dropping one of her hands to her side. Carter bit the bottom corner of her lip, looking the girl up and down. She could tell the girl was considering her offer, but Carter still wasn't sure what she was going to say. "Well." Carter turned on her heal. "Follow me if you want. Whether you want to get to art or go have some real fun." She looked over her shoulder with a smirk, Carter pushed through the swinging double doors dramatically, probably just to show off for the pretty new girl.

Carter placed the blunt between her lips, pulling out her lighter from her messenger bag pocket. Carter held the lighter up to the joint and clicked it a few times, making a mental reminder to buy a new lighter. She took a long slow drag, breathing back out slowly. At least it had been an easy start to the new year so far.

Interactions: DrabberRogue DrabberRogue (Jace) Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Echo)​

Wyatt Baker
c0cb5073a9eded6133946aa8842a1006cfea3350.gifv

Wyatt had been honestly enjoying the easy start to his day, Brayden seemed like a good kid and he hoped that he was making a good impression. It seemed like that was going to be cut short unfortunately. But, what else did Wyatt really expect, he did know Silver Oaks after all and it was murder Monday. He was pretty sure Silver Oaks hadn't changed that much in the few years he had been gone. He was sure that must still of been a tradition that the school had kept up the past few years.

Wyatt looked up when the sound of heals clicking against the ground entered the classroom, Wyatt figured he was going to see another teacher walk into the room but this girl was much younger. Wyatt was honestly a bit shocked to say the least. She was definitely, well, under dressed. Wyatt wasn't sure what he could call on dress codes, but he was pretty sure that the brunette that just entered his room was close to breaking it. Wyatt didn't remember the dress code from when he was he was in school, but times were changing. And he knew every girl was going to push those codes to the limits to get the attention of the foot ball team.

Sometimes he missed the simplicity of high school, it was hard to leave all of that behind.

Wyatt's eyes went wide when the girl spoke, it wasn't only that the girl dressed forward, but she was forward herself. Wyatt was caught off guard, that was the last thing he expected. He closed his eyes opening them again, trying to process what had come out of the girls mouth. "Uh- Wy, I mean, Mr. Baker." He furrowed his eyebrows together. "And. Your name?" Wyatt didn't bother to move from his spot at the end of Brayden's table, he wasn't sure that he should move.

Did Wyatt want to give Brayden a fist-bump at his comment, yes, could he responsibly do that as a teacher... No. Wyatt stood up from the end of Wyatt's table and made his way back to the desk. "So, art." Wyatt smirked shaking his head laughing to himself. He wasn't sure where he should go from here, there was only two students who had bothered to show up, which he didn't mind but, he didn't think that handing out the syllabuses was his best idea. And he figured he should stay away from the brunette for the time being.

Interactions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Brayden) LittleWolfie LittleWolfie (ellie)​

tumblr_okgnwoaOSJ1uw0ccco5_r1_250.gifv

Meera Desai
“Hello! I am Meera. Meera Desai! So nice to meet you.” Meera’s mirthful voice rejoiced at the woman who seated herself at the desk with a steaming espresso and had arrived in tow with the bouncing-on-toes Indian.

The school office was accommodating if you were Meera. With chai₁ brown hair in an updo of a ponytail, vast eyes measureless of the fountains of chocolate, she held to the truism of “the future is exciting.” She turned a blind eye to the sourly spirit of the chewing-gum-receptionist that got comfortable and mulled her pointed nails over a keyboard, provided the brooding silence no cross of thought, and chose to be invincible to the ever so frigid air conditioning bleating out near toothy snowflakes. Owing to Graham, she had been ogling her phone all Sunday, aviating smiles under volumes of cloudy pillows, and now missing the details of everyday life. He was so funny and sweet like laddu₂ and man, she loved laddu-

There was no concealment in her peppy steps nor array of weariness when her elbows fumbled over the desk and she leaned towards the lady at the front desk. Combing through files behind a screen, a printer rustled in the backdrop.

“Yes,” the lady clacked on her gum, “Meera.” A paper pulled out with a crinkle of sound and riddled over the desk in front of her.

“Thank you, ma’am!” Meera poured with sincerity, a frizzy smile dazing about. She would’ve spared her schedule more deliberate attention had she not been sizing up the room in her impatience. In her zoning about, she had been led to notice a blonde sitting to her lonesome self.

Oh, you dummy. What if she was in line and had been waiting?

The other girl has an impassive face, but one straight from those international fashion magazines from back home that came in rarity stock. She felt something take over her feet and shook out her hand, “Hey! I’m Meera, if you not hear from before...like at the desk.” She felt her hand impishly thumb back towards the lady who went to now sip away at her drink. “I feel like you are new here, but I am too! Actually, I came from far away. India, actually.”

She wetted her tongue, “I am very bad. I mean bad at a lot of things, like my English. But, more because I did not know you were waiting too. Dumb, I know! But, I am very sorry I may have taken your spot!?” A glimmer of a summery grin found it’s narrative back, “I can make it up! I think we can be great friends! Best friends! In fact, if I remember I said that to my last roommate Florence before she transfer… I miss the map on her wall. It was very pretty. I think you would like it too!”

And, she went on even more.

What can a girl do when there was another girl who needed a hand?

chai₁: flavored brown-colored tea made of black tea, milk, and spices

laddu₂: indian sweet.

Ikarus Ikarus

Last edited:
Beckett Gallo
Beckett Gif 8.gif

Oh the joys of Murder Monday. She did love to watch Murder Monday unfold however she was supposed to have Droning Darby for first period and she was not about that. Instead she was playing hooky and then would meet up with Zach in time for the inevitable chaos of the assembly; the Zach she was meeting being the one Tatum wasn't currently pissed off at it had to be said.

After the party Saturday night she had a small hangover when she woke the next afternoon but that was nothing a couple of paracetemol couldn't cure. Some of the day that was left was spent with Carter and Tatum, including getting filled in on the other Zach's stupidity via various rants. The rest of her time had been spent setting up her room which was rather more spacious than previous years since there was no second bed. Demon Spawn thought he was screwing her over when he 'ratted' on her but really he did her a favour to be honest. Beck may have then gone on an online ordering spree while flying back from Greece so there were lots of things waiting for her to decorate with. There were things such as a hanging egg chair, a rather large flat screen with accompanying games consoles and some beanbags too to name a few items. She was going to be here for a whole year and had a limitless card so why the hell not make the most of the situation.

When it was time to go to bed however, her body clock was still a little messed up from Greece so Beck found herself doing a little late night exploring and smoking. It was quite fun actually and she even discovered some fun stuff the last senior class had left at the old golf course as their legacy. Probably the L-M brothers and their crew if she thought about it given their history; they did start a very large prank war after all and somehow got away with burning the bunks from Persimmons. Either way they hadn't touched her alcohol stash out there which was good to know. If Beck was honest with herself she also kinda liked being out on her own at night, there was a certain freedom to it. No one around, no one to judge her or deal with. Just her and the stars in the sky for company.

Anyways, back to Murder Monday and playing hooky. The blonde was at one of her favourite hooky sites, the JV baseball pitch, because it was at the edge of campus and so unless it was time for practice, not many people went there. She was halfway through a blunt however, when she spotted a blonde lad she didn't recognise,must be a freshman, headed into the ice rink next-door. What was a little freshie doing skipping their first ever class at the school to be at the boring old rink?

Mentions: Dazzle Dazzle (Zach & Carter) Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Tatum) @Timv999 (Jamie)​

Madi Lexington-Montgomery
Madi Gif 70.gif

Red's word vomit made her smile a little, it was just like what she did a lot of the time. "I'm glad you had a good summer Red," she replied, a reassuring undertone to her voice - the same undertone Seb took with her when she went into word vomit mode. "Toast is nice, especially with nutella one, although I was boring and had cereal from the cafeteria this morning." Madi offered her opinion softly when there was a gap in the talking to do so, otherwise just listening and letting the boys take over.

When Graham asked if any of them actually listened, her fingers instantly flipped open her notebook to where she'd written the task in true Madi fashion, notes for everything. "Um... so according to Mr Lu we're supposed to be testing how the different alkali metals in the trays that he's bringing round react when they come into contact with water and make notes on each one." Her explanation came just as their desk's tray arrived so she found herself looking at which metals they had to work with without even deciding to before snapping her attention back to Red and Graham. "Yes, um... one of us needs to get the dishes of water and someone else needs to get the goggles too."

Interactions: lion. lion. (Red) Dazzle Dazzle (Graham)​

Aeliana
tumblr_inline_ph2ixjHEF91uyanoc_250.gifv

Tatum attempted to throw a warning her way which resulted in a confused Elena, furrowing her brows and returning her attention back to Colby. "I wonder what's her problem..." Oh, she knew what her problem was, she didn't want her to scare off her newest boy toy. If he wasn't scared off already, it was a miracle. The brunette jumped into the topic of the tree completely cutting off Colby's story about aliens of some sort. "The tree was planted in 1915, to commemorate the sinking of the Lusitania." Whilst being tugged by Colby, Aeliana didn't stop-- It was a tour after all. And it was hard not to delve into whatever knowledge Elena knew about-- well, anything whenever the topic came up. "The British ship that sunk in world war one and managed to kill eleven-hundred and ninety three people, the US joined the war not too long after that. Although some people might--"

Only now she noticed he was trying to get rid of her. Oh. Her words stopped short and she nodded. "Sure, yeah. I'll leave you two... to it." Aeliana could've self-soothed and attempt to tell herself it was because he actually didn't want her to miss class or distract her from her plans, but she had a hard time believing that. Nevertheless, there was only so much a girl could do that would allow Colby to pick an imbecile over her. She glanced at his lips for a moment before deciding to throw caution to the wind, and if Tatum was watching-- that would've made it better. Elena pressed her lips against Colby's and placed her hand against his cheek, a sweet and soft kiss-- something you wouldn't think that came from the fierce Longford. "See you at lunch." She smiled at Colby before turning to leave, meeting Tatum's eyes and giving her a firm nod.

"Enjoy the tour, and do remember to check out the library." Aeliana tightened her blazer and walked away, deciding to continue with her studying plans, just little less energetic than usual.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0 Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Grace
8d53690164301a9fb29016c1a1e4280689be060d.gif

After they introduced themselves, the teacher ranted on and on about the assignment. If Grace was being honest, she doesn't even remember what it was about, something about finding flowers outside and she wished Sawyer paid more attention than she did. The party was fun the other night, but Grace knows the whole time she's here, she can't just go to parties every other night, Grace is going to have to put in real work if she wants anything to... well, work around here. But Grace already had everything working for her back home. Now she has to... just build herself up all over again? New friends, new... science partners, new teachers, all of this seemed like too much and the longer she was here the more complicated it got. "So, what exactly are we doing again?"

They passed a teacher's lounge on their way out of the building and you'll never believe what the blonde saw--

Candy. Yes, a prestigious private school who decided to feed their students the best of the best-- had a vending machine in the teacher's lounge? Why did the adults get all the unhealthy food? They were going to die first-- okay, a little morbid... but you get the idea. Grace wasn't one for sweets all the time. But she'd be lying to herself if she hadn't been secretly wishing for one for the last two days at 3AM. What? Sometimes you need to eat whenever you're stressed. "So, leather jackets typically mean bad boys. It's clear you're not a guy, but what are your thoughts on breaking into the teacher's lounge?" Grace asked, almost hoping that Sawyer was the bad influence she felt like she was. "And-- right after, we can go look for flowers or whatever." Huh... maybe Grace was the bad influence here.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

gKcGuz4.jpg

Hayden Young

Giving a long, bothered sigh, she leaned further back into that uncomfortable chair, arms crossed as tired eyes began to roam the room a little. She couldn't understand why this stupid receptionist needed so long to get a bloody cup of coffee. Pushing her plush lips into an irked pout, the blonde figured the old hag probably ended up walking into the lunch lady and got herself into some gossip. When suddenly-- She came back! "Wow. Twenty-eight minutes for a coffee. That's a new record." Her tone was flat, that passive-aggressive comment soaking from the thick sarcasm it was bathed in. However, the gum-chewing receptionist didn't have any fucks to give, ignoring the obviously annoyed rich kid as she gave Meera the precedence to her attention. Piercing blue eyes were locked onto the happy-go-lucky girl, who technically had jumped the queue. And for a moment Hayden actually entertained the thought to call both of them out on that unfair turn of events. But ehh-- she was simply too tired. All she wanted right now was to finally move into her dorm-room, drag herself through the rest of classes she had to attend today and get a good bucket of sleep afterwards.

Pulling out her phone, she tried to distract herself, missing the whole exchange between the bubbly student and the apathetic receptionist. What she didn't miss though was how all of the sudden said student stood in front of her now, the warm face of the other throwing a big, friendly smile towards the obviously bothered senior. Cold hues were rolled up to meet her in a gaze, eyebrows rising in an attempt to portray how done she was with this day, when she began to babble and babble and babble... oh god. She literally couldn't stop. So eventually, Hayden interrupted her in a admittedly harsh way. "Has anybody ever told you that you talk too much?" The lack of a smile on her part probably made clear that she wasn't just joking around, but to drive the point really home she quickly added another verbal stab. "Also, I really don't care about where you are from, or your roommate and her stupid map." Okay, that was a bit much. "And yes, you did take my spot. You could make up for it by getting lost." Hey, hey, hey now that's enough! Maintaining that unpleasant eye contact, the blonde was sure that the message came across, expecting her to get the hint.

( lion. lion. )

tumblr_inline_oyyqy7mxt11tect6h_400.gifv

Tatum had pulled out one single cigarette and lit it as she watched Elena and Colby talk, really, she didn’t care all the much for the intrusion to her tour but at least it meant she got to take a smoke break. It only took one drag of the cigarette for her to begin to calm, even if only a minor amount. It just hadn’t been her time since coming back to Silver Oak and it just kept eating away at her. This was supposed to be her year and she couldn’t even go two day without something going just slightly wrong. Why was she even upset in the first place? It was like every small inconvenience upset her and maybe it was just the lingering words of Zachary replaying in her mind. Maybe it wasn’t even Elena. She could try and give the girl a break because it wasn’t like she actually said anything too negative, just some small remarks that Tatum could have let slide.

Tatum had looked up from her phone to catch a sight she hadn’t been ready for. Were they dating?! Questions began to run through her mind, had she been let on by Colby and his flirting? Every sour feeling came rising up in her chest and every pointed word that Zachary had directed at her came to the forefront of her mind. No friends. Whoring herself around in different personalities. The words piercing her and just like that she had finished her cigarette, dropping it to the ground and squelching the last little flicker of fire. She didn’t let her hurt show and gave no reaction as Elena left.

In that small gap she made her way back towards Colby, “So back to the tour.” There was no emotion left in her words, “We can go to the library if you want but I’ll look at your schedule and guide you to where your classes will be. Any questions you have, ask.” She felt like an idiot for even kissing him in the first place because he was probably already in a relationship and he was just being nice. She has interpreted his niceness for flirting and that was her own mistake. She was done with the male population. They were nothing but trouble and pain.

Interaction(s): 0k_mang0 0k_mang0 Soap Soap
Mention(s): lion. lion.

tumblr_inline_o2copmDoa81rifr4k_500.gif
colby
with: Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler , Aeliana Soap Soap

“I’ll find a way to make it up to you with more than just school lunch...” Right after he said that promise, Colby felt Elena’s lips pressed against his. A pleasant surprise, but what is it about him that made people want to kiss him unexpectedly? Colby didn’t know the answer himself, not that he was complaining. Still, the thought of it made him puzzled rather than proud. He didn’t remember Elena being one for PDA.

In the two or three seconds or whatever how long that moment lasted, Colby, uncertain how else to react, kissed her back. He couldn’t simply push Elena away, and he would probably be lying if he said he didn’t enjoy kissing her. If only it hadn’t happened with Tatum still nearby. While politely waving farewell to Elena as she walked away, he noticed his tour guide approaching him. Judging from the current tone of her voice, which made him feel sort of guilty and dejected, Colby could tell Tatum wasn’t in a good mood anymore, either because of Elena, his kiss with Elena, or both. This school tour wasn’t going as smoothly as he wanted it to. He was so getting a strong drink before the end of the day later.

“I’ve already seen the library,” Colby said. “I was going to tell you soon—about Elena, not the library. I just didn’t know how or when to…” He was pretty sure blaming alcohol sounded like a lame excuse, even though he believed it was mostly its fault.

Sawyer
Was it weird to stare at someone's hands? Probably. That also probably sounded really gross now that she really thought about it. But she wasn't thinking about the, in a weird way, they just looked really soft. It'd be weird if she just reached out and grabbed her hand wouldn't it? Definitely. Be cool, Sawyer. Whatever cool meant. What did cool mean? Lean back, relax your shoulders. Move your stupid hair out of your eyes, slower idiot. Okay. Relax. You've got this. Easy. Sawyer moved her eyes up from Grace's hands back to her face. She was really pretty. Like really pretty. But not like conventionally pretty, she looked like something straight out of a excessively polished music video. Sawyer was hearing a beat in the back of her head and it was beginning to give her a headache. Oh wait, that was just Mr. Schmidt's voice. Sawyer dragged her eyes away from Grace and back on the teacher just as everyone was getting up and leaving. Suddenly, and seemingly without any thought from Sawyer, they were walking down the hall of the science building when they blew past a teacher's lounge. Sawyer was too busy focused on trying to walk cool that she didn't even notice that Grace stopped until she spoke.

Bad boy. Ha. As if.

Sawyer halted to a stop and turned back around to see was Grace was talking about. A very enticing looking vending machine stood tauntingly within the teacher's lounge. She grinned and took a quick mental note of the question. Grace didn't seem to have a problem with minor rule breaking, good. The last thing Sawyer wanted was a squeaky-clean rich girl. A snitch much less. Which got her thinking about Elena and caused her to want to puke for a moment. Grace looked squeaky-clean but as long as she wasn't a killjoy, all was well. Back to breaking and entering, though. Sawyer took two quick steps forward and reached up to slid a visible bobby pin out of Grace's hair. She winked and turned back to the door.

"You assume I haven't broken in here before." Sawyer bent to bobby pin to fit the lock and inserted it, jiggling it around and looking for a catch, "There's a vending machine for god's sake. Damn, did they change the lock on this thing." She cursed and jiggled the handle only for the door to go flying open. Unlocked. Sawyer could've died right then and there, but she quite liked living. She turned back to Grace with a smile and reached out to grab her hand and place the now bent bobby pin into it.

"Sorry about your bobby pin. I swear they always have this locked." Sawyer chuckled and moved out of the doorway. bowing and gesturing to the inside, "Ladies first."

Soap Soap

tumblr_inline_oyyqy7mxt11tect6h_400.gifv

Tatum let herself lean against the tree as Colby tried to dig himself out of the situation, he put himself in. She really didn’t care for the excuse; excuses were just that. An excuse. A way to explain yourself out of something that didn’t even deserve the explanation. It only angered her more and she placed her hand up, “Stop. I don’t need an excuse. I don’t really care about who you choose to spend your time with. Who you’re dating, and all that other stupid shit we do because we are in a high school with no actual parental supervision. You led me to believe that you were single.” Tatum pushed herself up, so she was standing straight up, “I don’t play games with anyone. And I certainly won’t play them with someone who hasn’t been here long enough to know left from right and up from down. You don’t get to add to my bad week so maybe grow a pair and be direct with people.” Tatum didn’t really care how harsh her words may have sounded; she was too tired of people to deal with caring about feelings.

It wasn’t all Colby’s fault, she knew she should have taken some blame, but he hadn’t told her he was dating Elena and that wasn’t fair. She had always been upfront about her motives, usually everything was casual, no actual strings, no titles, just fun. She expected the same in return from whoever she chose as her next fun time. She pulled out her pack of cigarettes to pull out her hidden joint. It was in times like these that she was glad to have it stashed. Once she had it lit, she took a long drag before she let her eyes return to Colby, “Be with her, don’t be with her. Don’t make fucking excuses with me. They get you nowhere in life but in a deeper hole.” She could’ve just left him at the tree on his own. Let him figure it out, or let his precious Elena come and be the good girlfriend. But instead she chose to stay. A small moment of a generosity to let him speak and see if he was going to make an excuse or actually be honest with her.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0

tumblr_inline_p0sr3ts4mK1u1985c_400.gifv
colby
with Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler , mention Zach lion. lion.

“I’m not trying to make fucking excuses, I'm trying to fucking explain that I know I messed up. You're not the only one having a shitty time right now.” Suddenly his dejected feelings became an irritable one. Colby never intended to ruin Tatum’s week or to be put in this situation, but her response sounded an awful lot like he had purposely played with her feelings. He rarely took those kinds of implications well, especially when Tatum made it sound like his feelings in this matter would be dismissed as irrelevant.

“I was single when we first met and for whatever reason that I don’t understand yet, I think I actually like you, Tatum,” he said. “But a lot of complicated things happened after we met that made me feel very confused, and you’re not exactly making it any easier. If you don’t play games with anyone, then when were you going to tell me about you and Malibu Zachary? I may have been a little drunk at the party, but you two looked pretty close to each other for ‘friends’.”

Colby had thought about his past interactions with Zach Lee on Twitter. He didn’t interact with him very much, and Zach was surprisingly somewhat hostile towards him when he mentioned Tatum. The more he had thought about it, the more it started making sense to him about whatever was going between Tatum and Zach.

tumblr_inline_p6mnd2wzeg1vahop7_250.gifv
kekoaRelationship stuff is a strange unknown territory to her, so there wasn’t anything Kekoa could do to help besides staying up late and watching movies and eating snacks with Harper. Leaving behind her roommate huddled in bed on the first day of school may have bothered her a little, too. She knew harper wasn’t actually sick or anything, but she assumed whatever was happening in her relationship with Chase seemed to have mentally drained her. Sometimes it’s best to give someone space for a while and see whether or not they figured things out on their own later.

While on her way to one of the music rooms to stow away her violin, a passing student in the hallway told her to avoid a certain area. She asked why, but the student just said that she should just turn around before strolling away. Well, that was random. Like any modern-day teenager, Kekoa searched through Twitter to find any clue about why she and nobody else couldn’t go into the room. She didn’t find it until she saw, from several meters down the hallway, Harper’s brother Hayden dashing into a room. Out of curiosity, Kekoa peeked into the small window of the classroom door and saw what looked very much like a fight occurring. She didn’t know exactly what happened, but judging from the damage made, it looked pretty bad.

Part of her wanted to just walk away and forget what she saw, but Harper’s brother was involved in this situation somehow and she figured her roommate wouldn’t want him to die on first murder Monday of the school year, even if it meant getting him in trouble—at least he and the other two dumb boys would be in trouble alive. So, she quietly slid away from the door and called her dad, the only teacher she trusted in Silver Oak so far.

Kekoa wondered if she should call Harper about her brother, but she figured that she would find out on her own somehow. This school seemed like one of those places where words get around fast. There’s also social media.

tumblr_inline_ppb9pc6sXC1ucuavm_250.gifv
coach aloWhen Coach Bernard Alo took the job opening in the sports department, he was ready to deal with any problematic student at this school. Though he wasn’t surprised that he had to stop some students from trying to kill each other, he hadn’t expected it to be done this soon on the first day of school. They couldn’t just wait until after classes? Ugh, kids these days.

After speaking into his radio to any available faculty member to help him escort whoever was involved in the fight, Coach Alo found his daughter waiting outside the music room. “Get to your class, cocoa bean,” he said, striding past her.

“Aww, do I have to?” The stern look on her dad’s face made it clear that there was no use arguing with him. Reluctantly carrying her violin case with her, Kekoa mumbled bye to her dad while he stomped into the classroom. She only walked five feet away when she heard her dad’s deep voice echo from the other side of the wall: ”What the hell are you punks doing in here?"

Yeah, he has this under control, she thought.

Dazzle Dazzle lion. lion. High5ives High5ives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back