• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silver Oak Academy: Season 1

YiEk.gif

Liz watched as Tatum dragged Zach off, idly wondering if there was something going on between them; something fun. Adjusting in her seat some a figure approached her from the side, likely trying to take the seat that was left vacant by her blonde companion's absence. Despite everyone knowing exactly what Longford was going to be droning on about, the auditorium was packed. Many people were simply milling about by the walls, just waiting for a chance to snag a seat. Liz cracked her knuckles and practically snarled at the guy. Just because he was too stupid to have planned ahead and got in early enough to get a seat didn't mean he could vulture out a seat the second someone left. "If you try and sit down I'm going to make it painful for you to sit at all for a month." Clearly the guy didn't analyze who exactly he was trying to sit next to. Some angry grumblings were muttered under his breath but he made no real protest as he returned to his spot among the crowd.

Hazel eyes wandered around the room. They rested on the balcony that seniors typically used, causing Liz to suck in a breath chidingly at herself. She should have gone up there instead of hanging out down there with the underclassman. She noticed Zach Levine up there and then thought maybe it was lucky she wasn't there. Sure the view was better but it was easily ruined by overcrowding. Liz leaned back some in her seat and tuned out what was going on up on stage, not that she was particularly invested to begin with. Then something perked her ears, causing her to tilt her head to hear it better, like a wild cat on the hunt. Were those voices- coming from underneath her? Yes, those were definitely voices; one of which that the Bishop girl assuredly knew. What exactly was Wildflower doing under the bleachers? A secret rendezvous, during the middle of a school assembly, took a lot of gall. Liz was almost impressed with her cousin...that is until she opened her phone.

Despite giving the not so subtle warning about being more discreet with what should go on the internet, Echo Evans was practically shouting to the world that she had just bought drugs. An intense, fiery rage began to build inside Liz. That fucking weasel Ronnie. Liz warned him repeatedly, but apparently he thought she was all bark and no bite. Well he was about to learn that just because she was a Bishop, didn't mean she was a saint. She stood up and made her way to the guy that tried to sit down next to her earlier. "Watch those seats, they now belong to the blonde I was with. If anyone else takes them, even if it's not you, I'll turn you into a goddamn pretzel. Guard them like your life depends on it, because it kinda does. Only my friend got it?" The guy nodded in fear. He probably didn't deserve the wrath he just received but Liz couldn't help it. She was on the war path now. Friend was a very strong word to describe Liz and Tatum's relationship, but she seemed to be having a rough day and Liz sorta promised to keep their seats. If there was one thing that the brunette did, it was keep a promise. Speaking of which, she had another promise to keep....

After a quick apology was sent to the blonde Liz made her way to the edge of the crowd to leave. She slowed down realizing that she needed a plan to properly direct her rage. Cogs turned in her mind, billowing steam like a train. Jaw and fists alike clenched. The fury had boiled up into her chest now. Not only did the worthless druggie rat do something she explicitly warned him not to do, he thought he would get away with it scot-free! Liz wasn't a bully by any means but she had a wrath and a disregard for rules, which people should have seen as a dangerous combination. She liked people having a healthy amount of fear for her; enough to keep them out of her way but not so much that no one wanted to be near her. It was a difficult balance maintained only by proving she wasn't a pushover. You let one transgression slide and people would walk all over you. It was a cold way of thinking, but that's how Liz saw the world. Everyone was in it for themselves and they would gladly step on you to get what they want if given the chance.

A plan was formed as Liz pushed her way through the crowd, finally stopping at a familiar red-head. A friendly, or at least what could be considered friendly for Liz, smirk tugged at her lips as she looked between Carter and the guy she was with. She swallowed the heat of her anger and mustered up a casual tone. "Hey, this is incredibly pointless and I'm about to dip and do something better with my time. Literally anything." Hazel eyes flicked to the male for a moment. She didn't really recognize him, probably seen him around campus before but couldn't begin to guess at his name. She gave the guy a wink before returning her attention to Carter. "Anyway, do me a favor and be my alibi? If anyone asks I was totally with you guys during this thing and not off somewhere else." she barely waited for a response before turning on her heels. "Thanks, I owe you one." One last lingering look was left on the male. Even if Carter wouldn't cover for her, perhaps that guy would, given the right amount of persuasion. With her alibi set up she made her way through the throngs of people again and slipped out. Elizabeth Bishop was going to make Ronnie regret his life choices. Mentions: Dazzle Dazzle lion. lion. Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Chaishi Chaishi

Hayden Anderson

Hayden was slouched over in the auditorium seats, he was still mulling over what Zach had said in the music room. He had no idea what Zach could of been talking about, of course Hayden knew what was going on with Harper, the two of them were close, weren't they? And Hayden was sure that Zach didn't know his right from his left. Harper was fine, and even if she wasn't, she wouldn't have gone to Zach of all people. They were barely friends, just stuck together due to social standing at Silver Oaks.

Hayden looked over to see Ian joining him, "Hey Ian." Hayden sat up, his shoulders had began to hurt from his slouched position, in a rather uncomfortable chair. Hayden and Ian had been come rather quick friends over the weekend after the party.

Hayden hadn't been prepared for a question from Ian. "I'm not sure me being here longer makes me any more equipped to answer that." He chuckled lightly. Hayden probably knew more than he should, all Hayden wanted was to be apart of the 'cool' kids. The only reason he had any footing as it is, was because his sister was dating Chase, and no one was going to beat up Chase's girlfriends brother. Even if he would never be targeted the way that Stu and Graham were. Hayden wanted to be able to hold his own, he wanted his own status.

"Well, you have the seniors crew, but they are rather low key, out of the way. They don't cause much trouble or torment anyone." Hayden thought for a moment, so they didn't hurt anyone, but they also didn't stop anyone. "They don't really get involved with much, as long as you stay out of their way."

"What you want to either avoid, or get in with." Hayden smirked, adjusting himself in his seat, his energy changed feeling more lively. "There's the fearsome foursome, as I think they call themselves. You never want to cross them, no one will ever find you." Hayden shook his head. "Carter, the firey red head, Tatum, the barista, Alaska, the punchy one" He chuckled at his description of Alaska ", and Beck, the quiet one."

"But, I think Beck is less reserved than she appears with the other girls."

"Honestly if you can become friends with them, you're set for life at Silver Oaks. No one will ever touch you." Hayden was aiming towards becoming apart of that group, most of them would be graduating in the next two years, and then he could take over. He wanted to be one of the ones who were feared, not cowering in a corner.

"Stick close to people like Colby and Brayden, and everything should work out fine." Hayden didn't want anyone to compete with, but he wasn't about to start making enemies right now. "Oh. And me of course."

Interactions: PenguinFox PenguinFox

dodie-clark-gif-icons-1.gif

That first class of Literature and Journalism was...awkward to say in the least. While not directly focused on her, all eyes were set in Lulu's direction. The girl she had sat next to was the type who could've easily taught the class themselves. Lulu didn't have a problem with that in the slightest. By all means, show your intelligence. Her discomfort lied in being near that spotlight that was created. She typically tried to sit in the back of classrooms for a reason. She didn't like many people looking at her, it made her feel like a zoo animal; the exact feeling she often felt at home. That was why she liked being at a boarding school, she was out from under her mother's thumb.

Later on in the day the usual welcoming ceremony was held. This was only her second year, but she had heard that this was something that happened every year. Longford was clockwork and the way he held himself, Lulu wouldn't be surprised if he was indeed actually an automaton. The small girl had quietly taken her seat and pulled out a crossword puzzle she had been working on for a while. She was used to splitting her attention. At home she had begun to learn to construct art in her mind while being lectured by her mother. She wasn't very good at it at first, which often led to being scolded. Eventually however, she learned to both hear and let her mind wander at the same time. Granted her comprehension of what was being said was fairly limited, but she could repeat back what was said verbatim.

With crossword on her lap and ears listening to the speech Lulu didn't notice when someone sat down next to her until they started speaking to her. She jumped a tiny bit in her seat. It was the same girl that was in her class earlier. Seven down; serendipitous. Lulu nodded and smiled shyly. Was there some kind of fate pulling them together? Was she destined to be friends with this girl, or was she simply a red herring the universe was throwing at her? At the very least she was going to be in her class for a whole year at minimum, and she seemed nice enough. Might as well make the most of it. "It was certainly...something." she squeaked out. She always admired those who could unreservedly go against authority like this girl did. Lulu would never be able to do it herself, it was nice to imagine she could.

The girl introduced herself and Lulu politely shook her hand, eyes dropping to her lap for a moment. "That is a very fetching name..." Huh, strange. Eight across; Riviera. Was this some kind of sign? "I think you're certainly on your way to earning those accolades. My name is Tallulah Woods, but most people call me Lulu..." she paused, unsure if she was supposed to state her own aspirations. "I'm a photographer and truth seeker I suppose." She trailed off, eyes once again dropping to her puzzle anxiously. Why was it so hard to make new friends? Because she was weird. People didn't like hanging around her because her interests were 'not normal'. There weren't many people that accepted people for who they were and it always kind of hurt when someone rejected you because of that. Lulu had been rejected plenty of times, she usually expected people to at this point.

Nine across; Courage. Who was Lulu to go against the wishes of the universe as transcribed by a magical crossword? "Do you often speak so uninhibited? And if so, could that be taught? If any kind of career in the field of our mutual class is to be obtained, I think confidence like yours is necessary." her words came out quickly, as if to get them out and over with so she could finally release the anxious breath she'd been holding. "I mean that in the very best of ways of course..." she added so as to secure the fact that she admired Raven's confidence rather than hold disdain for it. Lulu was for sure awkward, but she was trying.

Thirteen down; Sanguine

Soap Soap

Harper Anderson

"Cheesecake?" Harper raised an eyebrow as a small smirk grew. "That sounds great." Harper nodded, it was the small things that she had. Her mother loved cheesecake, it was one of her favorite dessert. Harper's mother made the best cheesecake, creamy and smooth, and full of flavor. Harper was sure that the cafeteria wouldn't come anywhere close to it. Even so, the sweet brought back so many memories.

Harper listened to Kekoa's concerns about missing her other friends, but she wasn't looking to hangout with anyone who would ask her about Chase and where he was. But, Harper knew Kekoa wouldn't, she knew just enough from Saturday's events to not ask any questions. "I think a roomie lunch, with cheesecake" Harper smirked. "Sounds like the best way to spend the first day back."

"Plus, I want to know all the drama you encountered." She chuckled lightly, bumping her shoulder into Kekoa's. "The first day is chaotic for everyone, but I think I was probably first and only to miss it all."

"... By hiding in the library for a week straight." Harper crossed her arms and swung back and forth lightly. "I really sucked at the 'making friends' thing." Harper's expression changed slightly. She swallowed, her mouth felt dry. Harper had accidentally reminded herself of the only reason she actually made friends last year. She hurt her own damn feelings, she was supposed to be unbreakable. Harper had spent to long letting herself feel, she had to go back to how she was before Chase. There was no other way to get over it.

"Do you-" She stopped herself for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts again. "Do you know when this is going to end?" It seemed like the headmaster had been rambling on longer than he did last year.

Harper shook her head, of course Kekoa didn't know when this would end. "S-sorry, he seems to be talking longer than he usually does." Harper wrapped her arms tighter around her chest. If only she could hide.

Interactions 0k_mang0 0k_mang0

Wyatt Baker

Wyatt was used to the backstage work, except for the first time, he was doing it as a teacher. Wyatt never realized how little work he actually did backstage as a student, till he was in the position of the teacher. He knew that the mascot was supposed to be on stage at this point, rallying up the rest of the student body. Even if the grizzly tended to be the most bullied student on campus. Wyatt looked through the curtain and was getting glares from Mr. Longford, he was definitely sick of trying to just keep the students watching.

He looked over at the students who gathered, one who happened to be holding the costume. Maybe he was just having cold feet about going on stage. Either way, it was Wyatt's as a teacher to enthusiastically convince the kid on stage, even if it meant a whole year of bullying for him.

Wyatt started to walk over to the group of students who were gathered back stage, he recognized one as Elena, but he didn't know the others.

"Hey, whats happening over here? Aren't you supposed to be on stage." Wyatt pointed to the small blonde boy holding the grizzly suit. "I know it can be scary, but I swear its not as bad as it seems." Wyatt was lying through his teeth, it was worse than it seemed, the stage wasn't even bad. It was the endless torment that was guaranteed to come along with being the mascot.

"Lam-" Wyatt stopped himself quickly, "Longford" He corrected. "Can't keep this up much longer, they need you on stage!!" He walked around the group and gave the blonde boy a gentle shove. "Come, suit up kid!!" Wyatt put his hands on his hips standing proudly, this teaching thing was easy. He wondered why everyone complained about it.

Interactions: Dede Dede (stu) Soap Soap (Elena) KingofAesir KingofAesir (greek boy) LittleWolfie LittleWolfie (Madi)​

Arthur Kingfisher​

Arthur had done this before. Going to a brand-new school. He’s done to many times to count thanks to his father. He was already wearing the uniform but he had added something to it. It was his varsity jacket from his old school back in Texas. He was kicked out of his old school due to getting in fights with people. But he knew that he wasn’t doing anything wrong. He was defending his brother. No one makes fun of his brother.

His red and white varsity jacket was what set him apart from everyone else. He hated the off red color of the Blazers that he had to wear. Why not just go with a solid red. It was stupid. His father had sent him and his brother and sister to the place because of him. He didn’t want the to come there too. It was like they were getting punished for his mistake. He would somehow make it up to them.

He followed the tour group of new students. He was towards the back. He didn’t really care about seeing where everything was. He only cared about three things, 1 the football field, 2 the café, and finally his bed. He only paid attention to those three. After that he looked up at the clouds. He thanked god when the tour guide said that they were late and that they were going to have to cut the tour short due to being late for something. He followed as they were taken to the auditorium. He tried to sit with that looked like the jocks, but the tour guide grabbed him by the ear and pulled him to the rest of the group. What a way to make a first impression.

He ended sitting next to his sister. Now she was the nice one out of the three of them. She had ambitions and he loved her for that. Their brother, who was sitting on the other side of their sister, he was one smart fella. He could mean sometimes but Arthur didn’t mind. He loved him because they were brothers. He looked forward as the presentation started.

Richard Kingfisher​

Richard adored the burgundy blazer. It made his eyes pop. Red was always his color. This school was a new start. No one knew who he was here. He still believes that everyone is below him when it comes to intelligence, but that didn’t mean that he didn’t love school. There library was so huge. He knew that he could spend days in there, weeks even and not be bothered. He knew his brother wasn’t going to be going in there. The meat head only cared about throwing his stupid football. If it didn’t involve that then he wouldn’t even care.

The tour was lovely. He found a few places that he could curl up with a book. The dorms looked nice too, maybe he would get lucky and be roomed up with someone good looking. He wouldn’t mind that. He came out to his sister, mother and father a year ago. His father still won’t even look at him. He sneered at the thought of his father. If he wasn’t going to accept him then he didn’t care about him. Grumpy old men, especially his father, were stubborn and hardheaded.

He followed the group in. He even laughed when he saw that his brother was pulled by the ear back to the tour group. Serves him right for thinking he was going get off scot free from the tour. He sat there wanting to talk to his sister about how much fun that this school might be, but it was ruined when the tour guide brought their brother back and set him next to Elizabeth. His look went from happy to annoyed real quick.

Elizabeth Kingfisher​

Liz, which her brothers call her, liked a change of scenery. She loved everything. She was always happy about everything. Her brother, Arthur, was accepted in to the all American team. When Richard got onto the debate team and even took the team to nationals. She was so proud of them. She loved her brothers so much.

The campus was beautiful, and very large. She knew that Arthur was going to get lost, she probably would get lost without the map that they handed her. She tucked it away in her backpack. When the actual tour had started, she couldn’t keep a smile from her face. It’s her first instinct to smile. She is a joyous person, so if she doesn’t have a smile on then something is going on. That’s when she will shut down.

She hasn’t shutdown once, but she doesn’t want that to happen. Which is why she smiles. The tour guide was nice. Giving a description of the buildings and what they are. Even being able to answer the questions they were asked. Liz liked it there. The air was clean, the campus looked cleaned and well taken care of.

When the tour guide took them to the auditorium, Liz loved the big stage. She couldn’t wait for the plays to start. She loved going to them. The people on stage were always so talented. And with this school being so funded then the arts program was probably good. When Arthur was taken away from where he was sitting Liz scooted over for her brother. “How’s your ear?” She asked.

Arthur looked at her. “I think my pride is hurting more then my ear. That was embarrassing.” He said while holding his ear.

Interactions: None they are open

new.jpg
Ronnie "Blue NIle" Kane

“You’ll have to figure out my mystery on your own. You. You look like you live for adventure, you live to do bad, your life probably not the worst, probably not the best, but scamming rich kids out of their money is a thrill to you.”

“I’ll give it to you, beach head. Thrill does live in my closet,” Ronnie entertained her comment with a surly grin, “But, scamming?”

I don’t do that,” he clarified, patently certain and buoying on a tone as if he was native to a district of saints rather than the combing, vertical steel bars of delinquency, “If anything, Faye, I made a monopoly on my board. Price for price. You take history, right? Guilty as charged ...maybe for predatory pricing, but then again...good old time-bomber Rockefeller got away with it. Who's to say I won’t?

Upon that interval, Ronnie “Blue Nile” Kane reposed against a pillar of the many seams holding the benches abound, elbows trimming to cross roads at his chest.

“You wanna know what I think Faye?” The heel of his mouth picked up, “I think I will figure your mystery out. Rich problematic girls are terrible at keeping secrets and only rich problematic girls attend this school...really a coincidence, huh?”

Ronnie flicked the top of his mouth with a click, incidentally letting eyes- a delirium of frostbite and granited blue salt- stake onto her face which had been enveloped with a vibrant smirk. Threaded with a dare by her, he had an inkling that she’d be more than just a client.

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Sawyer had trouble on her mind. After her time with Grace she'd shuffled off to find the root of the fire alarm incident. When she was unable to find anything, she'd wandered off toward the Harrow house to spend her free period. The only problem was, when she got there Greg Jeremy was wandering around the inside spray painting the walls. Sawyer had lost it on the guy and he'd promptly escaped with his tail tucked between his legs. Idiot. Who the fuck just comes in a place and spray paints the walls? Sawyer could have killed him. After that very angering encounter, she had made her way over to the auditorium for some stupid speeches that she really did not feel like going to right now. The last thing Sawyer wanted to do after her run in with Greg was listen the Longford drone on for god knows how long about god knows what. She was late on purpose, of course. Thankfully, by the time she'd shown up, Longford was just wrapping up his speech and she was very glad. Now all she had to do was sit through whoever else had felt the need for speeches. She just needed somewhere to sit that wasn't insufferable.

She spotted one Zach Levine up on the balcony, leaning oh so casually against the barrister and talking to a girl. Beck wasn't it? Didn't matter who she was, Sawyer felt like being annoying. With a grin, Sawyer had almost completely forgotten about Greg's transgressions at this point. She was up the stairs at a lightning pace, not wanting to give Zach any more time to do whatever he was trying to do. As if she had appeared out of thin air, Sawyer slid up behind Zach and wrapped her arms around the backs of his shoulders. She patted him on the chest twice, the second one being a little less light than the first. Whoops. Maybe she still was a little pissed off. Sorry, Zach.

"Hello, Zach-y Poo. I've been looking for youuu." Sawyer put on the most sickeningly sweet voice she could manage and even put a little giggle on the end. She then moved here eyes over to the girl standing with them and threw her a wink, "Hello there. I'm Zach's better half."

Dazzle Dazzle LittleWolfie LittleWolfie

Stu hadn't even gotten the chance to answer his question before Elena was swooping in and insulting his poor roommate. Another girl, who he didn't recognize, had appeared before Elly and said something to him about a replacement. Xavier frowned deeply and let out a sigh, no on felt the need to show up to anything anymore did they? All the more reason for Xavier to try and whip this place into shape. Stu obviously did not want to go on stage, but it seemed imperative that he did as his little mascot friend had yet to show his face. Stu was soon tripping over himself to get into the costume and was being hurried on to the stage by a very....ecstatic crowd calling for the bear. A bear. Xavier had always thought it to be a little to barbaric for a mascot. Why not something a little more poised, like a jaguar or a majestic lion. Xavier quite liked the idea of jaguar. They were beautiful creatures, graceful and quick. Bears just mauled everything. Black as the pit and terrible as the night was Bagheera. Imagine the slogans they could concoct with something like that. Speaking of being black as the pit and terrible as the night.

"Elly, dear. Won't you leave the poor boy alone, he's my roommate after all." Xavier greeted his friend with a grin and an all too over exaggerated bow, "Nice to see you. Looking as good as ever." Xavier complimented with a smile. He knew Elly wasn't the nicest person in the world, but she was the daughter of the headmaster for Zeus sake. There was always something to be gained from siding up with the people who held some semblance of power. Besides, Xavier thought they made a good duo. Elena's harshness and Xavier's more subtle digging complimented each other well. It helped that they were quite possibly the most affluent students on campus.

"I assume you're speaking today, yes?"

Soap Soap Dede Dede LittleWolfie LittleWolfie

Raven
tumblr_inline_ppx6uu761U1t9ndkh_1280.gif

This chick was like someone pulled a character straight from Pride and Prejudice. Such a formal young girl and Raven couldn't exactly place why. She didn't have a distinguishable accent so she couldn't peg her as a foreigner, maybe she was just merely a woman of class. The brunette's gaze fell to the crossword puzzle on her lap and a slight grin appeared on her face moments later. "A photographer and a truth seeker? A woman who's after my own heart." Raven laid a hand on her chest, mocking faint. Lulu was definitely someone who piqued her interest, but there was something about her. Maybe it was because she felt a little more... real? Is that the word she's looking for? Genuine, maybe. Whatever the case was, she seemed sweet.

The journalist was more than okay with sitting in silence as the headmaster lingered with his words, but the girl beside her broke the silence, earning an eyebrow raise from the brunette, Tallulah now had Raven's full attention, naturally, when the conversation was steered towards her it captured the girl's attention immediately, but Lulu didn't mean it in a flirty way, at least-- Raven didn't think so. She was a master at picking up things like that.

Tallulah was just genuinely curious. "Of course you it is. If there's something out there that everyone already knows, why not have the courage to speak it? It's like in one of those shows, when the side character insults the main, all eyes are on him and suddenly he just goes; 'We were all thinking it.' Now, typically things like that are only used in comedy-level shows, but every joke has a bit of truth to it-- just as everything does." Maybe Lulu didn't want such a long explanation, but it's one she got, Raven wasn't about to apologize for it. "The point is, if we were to pursue the career either one of us is searching for, we can't beat around the bush."

What? She asked.

Well, she asked something a bit different, perhaps Raven was still a little fired-up from the confrontation with the professor this morning, but she was sure the younger girl wouldn't take her attitude into account, Raven was just making conversation. "But as an answer to your original question. Yes, absolutely. It's not something you could teach others in my opinion... You're just gonna have to fake it till you make it, honey." It wasn't particularity hard, just look at Raven.

PenguinFox PenguinFox

tumblr_inline_p6l2s5Je7d1vahop7_250.gifv
kekoa
Harper Dazzle Dazzle

“I wouldn’t say I know all of today’s drama…” Should she tell Harper about how her brother Hayden was sort of involved in a fight that also involved her friend Zachary Lee? Was Harper the kind of person who’d care what her sibling does and whom he was friends with? It didn’t seem like the guy that Hayden had defended was a good influence, and Hayden and Zach definitely didn’t look like good friends with each other. Word about the music room fight got around fast, albeit in hushed words and, as rumors tended to be, in several inconsistent variations of how it happened, like how, as one of her classmates put it earlier, the new gym teacher/football coach picked up one or two of the boys by the scruffs to separate them and tossed them aside like Beanie Babies. (Kekoa knew her dad wouldn’t actually physically harm or subdue a student, unless absolutely necessary, but she was sure Hayden would feel like a Beanie Baby after football practice.)

Stop overthinking it, Kekoa reminded herself. Start with a little nudge, in case Harper hadn’t heard about the fight rumors. She didn’t know where her older roommate had been before the school’s first assembly, which did seem to be dragging on more than necessary. She wondered if she and Harper could leave the auditorium on their own, but the cafeteria might not be serving the food yet, and Kekoa didn’t know what else to do to pass the time if they did leave.

“Well... I might’ve heard what happened in one of the music classrooms this morning,” Kekoa said as the audience started calling for the mascot. “Wow, this school really loves their mascot.” She was a little more confused than intrigued by the idea. Even her previous school treated their mascot with little respect. She felt really sorry about the mascot.

tumblr_mn9q0vo4KH1qa4llno2_250.gif

Ian listened intently to everything Hayden said. He liked him well enough, so he trusted his words. At an institution like Silver Oaks there was bound to be some people just itching to take advantage of others; be it for personal gain or just sick kicks. Hayden didn't seem the type though. He seemed more like the type who just wanted to get by, much like Ian. Perhaps that was one of the reasons they got along well.

Hayden's description of the seniors seemed on par from what Ian had observed so far. At the very least it matched up with his cousin's personality. 'Stay out of the way or there will be problems' definitely sounded like Liz. Next on his neighbor's list was the 'fearsome foursome'. The ones to get in with or avoid. This felt so much like a teen comedy movie that it was almost laughable. The group might as well have called themselves 'the plastics' to be more on the nose. Of course then...wouldn't that make Ian Cady? He shook his head of those strange thoughts and refocused on Hayden. It seemed that avoiding that group was no longer possible.

"I don't know if 'friends' is exactly the right term, but I do know some of that group. Hung out with one a couple times..." he trailed off, thinking about the time he had spent with Alaska. They had met over the summer and spent a little bit of time together, then more recently, Ian had helped her escape that party. He was worried about her going to bed in that state so he had gotten her some food before sending her off to bed. Maybe friends was the right word? Would Ian have done that for someone he didn't like? Probably not, but it was hard to say for certain.

The last group that Hayden described was the group that was already forming. Ian, Colby, Brayden, and Hayden. The four roommates and neighbors. What might become the male counterpart to the Fearsome Foursome. The Four Horsemen? Names could be established later. Ian grinned at his companion. "I don't know, sticking close to my roommate and next door neighbors? That sounds kinda hard." he joked. "If I find the time I guess I could." he added with a playful shurg of his shoulders.

Ian's attention momentarily flicked to the headmaster. This thing was going to last forever wasn't it? Green eyes moved back to Hayden. "So should I avoid or actively pursue whoever started that fire in the science lab?" he asked with a chuckle. He was half joking and half serious. "Probably depends on whether it was purposeful or not." If it was an accident Ian should probably avoid whoever caused it. That person was likely to get negative attention for it. If it was on purpose...well that wasn't necessarily an easy answer either. On the one hand they could be could and enjoy a bit of chaos- who doesn't? On the other hand they could just be psychotic and being immolated wasn't on Ian's to do list. "I wish I was there, that would have been quite the sight to see. One might even call it a...warm welcome" he couldn't help the pun that came from his mouth, it was almost second nature. If he saw the opportunity, he had to take it. Dazzle Dazzle Mention: a z u l a a z u l a

Carter Zigmond

Carter had not expected Attila to ask her for help of all things. She chuckled lightly placing a finger to her lip she raised her eyebrows. Carter crossed her arms again as a smile played across her lips, his groveling was rather, entertaining, to say the least. Carter loved having entire control over a situation, Attila obviously needed her. She liked to feel needed.

She shook her head looking at the ground for a moment as he retreated his request for help. Carter was more than willing to help, especially when he was working so hard to inflate her ego. Before she could even answer, someone even more surprising approached the two of them. Liz, Carter and Liz never got along, usually rivaling against each other on who could accomplish being the bigger bitch. If either of them could get over themselves, they probably would of made great friends. They could barely play on the same Volleyball team together without trying to murder the other.

Carter's smile dropped as Liz spoke, her brows furrowed and she pushed herself off of the wall. She pulled her shoulders back and stood tall in front of Liz. Rolling her eyes as Liz began to complain about the speech, of course Carter felt similarly, but she liked to stay in the good graces while causing trouble. Plus, drama always tended to go down and Carter had no plans on missing it.

Carter was about to respond when Liz was gone. "Uh- Okay then." She had no idea why Liz would pick her as an alibi over, literally anyone else. But, I guess enemy was as close to a friend as Liz had. Carter was likely the only person she could think of to ask. Carter was surprised by both Attila and Liz, asking her for help. When did she become the one people came to for help.

Carter shook her head, as she watched Liz leave. She turned back to face Attila. "Now where did we leave off?" She smirked, almost forgetting her and Liz's conversation. "Oh right, you were telling me how amazing I am." She said flipping her hair back and laughing. "You can go on."

"You had me at baseball" Carter did love watching baseball games, for more than just the game. "Luxury box?" She may have been pushing her luck, but if Attila wanted her to keep quiet, she might as well try to get as much as she could out of it. She raised her eyebrows, and tapped her finger on her forearm. This might just turn out to be a great year yet.

Interactions: Chaishi Chaishi (Attila) PenguinFox PenguinFox (Liz)​

tumblr_inline_p3c5beLPT71rmgnb5_400.gifv

Echo couldn’t help but to keep the smirk on her face as Ronnie spoke. He really was confused by her and though that hadn’t been her goal she was amused by him. She let him explain himself and his business endeavor, but she still knew he would scam the rich out of money. At a school like this who wouldn’t scam some poor suckers out of their money if they were willing. She gave a small shrug, “I’m not judging your prices, I have a freebie.” She dangled the small baggie for a split second before sliding it back to its hiding spot. Honestly Echo was still unsure how to handle everything going on, but she wasn’t going to let that on to Ronnie. Her heart was pounding so hard and for a moment she thought it was so loud he could hear it. Her fear was larger than it had ever been but at least he didn’t ask her to try anything. She knew some dealers who would want their “clients” to try what they had been given or recently purchased but instead he was trying to figure her out. If she could have let out a sigh of relief, she would have but she was trying to seem cooler and more collected than se truly was. Was this how everyone was? She really hoped that every teen that acted cool and seemed cool was just terrified on the inside.

She let her attention fall back to Ronnie as he called her problematic, “You aren’t the first person to try and figure me out. No one has. But I’ll let you try.” Sure, it was all a lie, all fake but she wasn’t going to let that on. She wasn’t about to let him know she was just some flower child, some wildflower. She was going to act like the rich problematic female that seemed to walk in these halls. Ronnie was interesting and she wondered if he could give her the adventures she wanted. She wanted to make her mark on the world and maybe he could help. She just hoped she could go about it the right way without him finding out her story.

lion. lion.

Hayden Anderson

Hayden wondered who he had hung out with, and how a newbie had gotten in with anyone in the 'popular' group. Hayden brushed it off quickly, Ian didn't even consider him and whoever it was friends so it likely short lasted and meant next to nothing. Hayden wasn't jealous, there was nothing to be jealous of, and if he was he could hide it very well.

Hayden chuckled as Ian joked around about their friendship, the four of them probably could of gotten along famously. They all seemed to get along extremely well, all things considered. Brayden was still quiet, but he seemed like a great person otherwise. They would get there, Hayden was the only one who had previously attended Silver Oaks. Ian, Brayden, and Colby were all new, except Colby did know the area from growing up in the town.

"Honestly, I don't know." Hayden responded, looking up to the stage before looking back at Ian. "I was witnessing my own kind of chaos when the fire alarm went off." Hayden chuckled, he thought about how the only reason he got out of 150 push-up from Coach Alo was because that fire alarm went off. "Whoever did it, saved me from a world of hurt."He was rather thankful that whoever had started the fire, accident or not, had done it.

"You should of been there this morning, the entire music lab is destroyed." Hayden remembered the blood splattered on the piano, torn music sheets, the broken neck on an acoustic guitar. The wood split, the strings holding the two pieces together, the image etched in his head a memory that wouldn't be going away anytime soon.

"This senior, Zach." Hayden scoffed, even his name coming off his tongue tasted disgusting. "He started a fight with Eli, something is seriously wrong with him." Hayden still didn't really understand why Zach had even bothered to start something with Eli. "I had to knock him off of Eli because he wouldn't stop." Hayden thought about it, had coach not shown up, Hayden might of been on the ground.

Zach was on some kind of bullshit, his anger had control of Zach, Hayden had no chance against that. If Hayden was going to be on top, he was going to have to work on that. Hayden shook his head, thinking back on everything that had happened within the first ten minutes of the first class on the first day of school, he was getting more annoyed. He couldn't let go of what Zach had said about his sister Harper, and he was just finding himself unable to forget it. "He even tried to pretend he knew more about my sister than I do." Hayden rolled his eyes. But, what if Zach did know something that he didn't.

Interactions: PenguinFox PenguinFox Mentions: lion. lion.

Harper Anderson

Harper saw the way Kekoa reacted to the statement she made about the drama she experienced. She figured that there might of been more to that look, and even though Harper hated being apart of drama, Kekoa seemed to know something that she wasn't letting on. Harper rubbed her upper arms as if she was cold, the auditorium was usually warm, but she still felt cold and exposed.

Harper turned to watch all the kids cheering and waiting on the mascot to come on stage. She never understood it, the kids cheered for the mascot like they loved the mascot, but it was quite the opposite. They ruthlessly attacked and bullied whoever wore the costume. This poor freshman Stu never got to the end of it, she felt bad for him, she wished that there was something that she could of done about it. But, she was useless, even if she wanted to stand up for the kid or could of, no one would listen to her. She was basically invisible at Silver Oaks, which she was over all okay with, but in this case she wished she was better or could handle something more confrontational.

"I wish they did, they are actually horrible to whoever wears the costume." She frowned, biting the inside of her cheek. "It's a big façade."

Harper looked up at the stage, wishing she was bigger than she was. She shook the thoughts from her head, turning back to face Kekoa, "So, I want to hear all about your first day, you have to tell me about all the chaos you've experienced so far." She laughed lightly, rolling her eyes sarcastically. Harper never really experienced a 'first day' so she figured she could try to live through Kekoa's instead.

Interactions: 0k_mang0 0k_mang0 (Kekoa) Mentions: Dede Dede (Stu)​

giphy.gif

Phase one was complete. Next step was to gather the necessary supplies. Rage fueled Elizabeth Bishop's every step. Her pace was quick but hard, leaving small boot indentations in the ground with each passing step. A firestorm was coming and the target was likely blissfully unaware. Now that she was outside in the open air she let all her anger boil up and spill out. Her breath was like that of an enraged bull, her fists balled tight. Any onlookers might swear that she was leaving a trail of fire in her wake. Her first stop was her own dorm. She only needed one small thing, which she slipped into her boot and continued on to her second stop; the gym.

Once she had the necessary- equipment it was time for the real fun to begin. She made her way to the seniors house. Ronnie was boarding there, and that meant her target was going to be there too. She wandered around the parking lot outside the senior dorms for a while. An evil smirk played at her lips as her hazel eyes locked on to what she'd been searching for. She'd seen Ronnie meticulously caring for it on a few occasions. Personally she thought it was hideous, but that was irrelevant because she was about to make his precious Rolls Royce Phantom a hell of a lot uglier. Kicking the shit out of that punk wouldn't really accomplish anything. He'd just go back to his ways, but this- this would make him think twice next time someone gave him a threat.

Liz tied her hair into a tight ponytail, popped in her headphones and put on Animal I Have Become by Three Day's Grace. She casually strolled alongside the car touching it ever so gently with her fingertips, baseball bat she had 'borrowed' from the gym resting on her shoulder. A shame that it had to come to this...In one swift motion she spun around and brought the bat down hard on the sideview mirror, knocking it loose. A good start. She went around to the other side to make her work even before heading to the trunk of the car. Those taillights looked far to pristine for a drug dealer. She took a step back and twirled the bat in her hand. Digging her heel into the pavement she put her full force and rage behind the swing, completely shattering the passenger side light. The drivers side one put up more of fight. She had to swing twice in order to do what she believed to be sufficient damage.

Carefully stepping over the glass that littered the ground Liz returned to the driver's door. She knelt down and pulled out the pocket knife out of her boot and flicked it open. Ever so gently she put the point on the door. She applied a bit of pressure and then walked down the length of the car, just like she did when she first approached the car. The scratch along the car brought a wide smile to Liz's face. Only one more thing left to do.

Elizabeth Bishop wasn't sure what kind of damage Ronnie's insurance would cover, or even if he had insurance, but she wanted to make as much trouble for him as she could. Using her pocket knife she slashed the cars tires as close to the ground as she could, in an attempt to make it look possibly accidental. She then put small stones in the slashes for added effect. She took a moment to appreciate her work before leaving the scene.

On her way back from returning the bat to it's rightful place Liz got stopped by a teacher. Thankfully, one of the most laid back teachers there were, Mr. Stalter. "Hey little lady, what are you doing coming from the gym? Everyone is supposed to like be at the welcoming ceremony thing." Liz put on the friendliest smile possible. "Doesn't everyone include you too dude?" The old man paused for a moment, pondering the girl's response. "Maybe, but like, I'm patrolling the grounds to make sure no one is getting into mischief or being truant or whatever. Both of which you're quite commonly known for..." Liz bit her lip for a moment but regained her cool composure just as quickly. "Stalter, my most favorite teacher, does it look like I'm up to no good?" she held her hands up innocently. He looked her up and down suspiciously. "Well...I suppose not...but I think I still have to give you detention for truancy." Liz shrugged her shoulders. Better that than going back to that boring as hell speech, especially with Stalter being the one who caught her. His detentions were easy enough to get through, he usually fell asleep and Liz could just be on her phone. "Fair enough my guy, you gotta do your job." This really only helped her alibi. Mentions: lion. lion.

Beckett Gallo
Beckett Gif 15.gif

A smirk of her own couldn't help but appear when Zach did with his commentary on the school year. "Well of course, what's Silver Oak without a little chaos after all?" Beck stated with a bump of her own as she turned her head to look at her friend. "Summer was the same as usual, hating the family and jetting around the world half the time," her shoulders shrugging slightly as she spoke. "Although apparently I'm a lesbian now did you know?" The mischief in her eyes and the wink that came with the comment made it clear how ridiculous she thought the idea of her being anything but heterosexual was. "But hey, it earned me a single room for the year so it's not all bad. What about your summer Levine?"

Beck's eyes rolled. "Oh I wish he would stop," she added with a slight sigh, "or at least you know, change what he says every year and stop lying about punishing kids whose parents' pockets are deeper than his ambition will ever be for sure. I mean, it's like you said, literally everyone knows that his bark is way worse than his bite." With a wicked smile flashing across her face, the blonde quickly took her chewing gum out of her mouth, leaned over the railings and launched it back under them towards the stage and straight at Longford's feet where he promptly stepped in it as she adjusted his feet. "Well that was oddly satisfying."

"Yeah the axes are still there and I intend to keep them there. It's one hell of a fun legacy from the dearly departed seni..." Beck trailed off as she was bringing her gaze back up from the stage with perfect timing in order to spot Tatum kissing the other Zach. "Well she didn't take long to forgive him then," she muttered, not realising she was thinking aloud.

Of course her focus was switched ever so quickly with the appearance of the other senior. "Zach-y Poo?" she smirked, trying to stifle her own laughter. She knew this girl wasn't Zach's girlfriend but the idea was still amusing to her. "Well nice to meet you. Sawyer right?"

Interactions: Dazzle Dazzle (Zach) KingofAesir KingofAesir (Sawyer) Dede Dede (Lameford)
Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Tatum) lion. lion. (Zach)​

kekoa
with Harper Dazzle Dazzle

“How very high school of them,” Kekoa remarked. And here she was, hoping her generation wouldn’t fall for the high school stereotypes. She’d hoped too much for that. Students here must be really bored if they spent some of their time bullying the school mascot, but Kekoa gets bored sometimes, too, and she always managed to find something better to do to pass the time. It wasn't so hard to find harmless hobbies.

“Well, there was a fight in the music room, but I only saw a few seconds of it, so I don’t really know the full story of it,” Kekoa said with a slightly hesitant shoulder shrug. “That’s pretty much the only chaotic thing on my first day so far, before the fire drill caused by whatever happened in the science lab happened.”

Sitting in one place like this was making her restless. Sure, she felt sorry for whoever was the bear mascot, but she was starting to get tired of listening to speeches and didn’t want to listen to another one. There were still a few more classes filled with more teachers’ droning that she’d have to endure.

“I, uh… I think your brother was involved in the fight—he wasn’t actually fighting, though,” Kekoa quickly added. “He was kinda more like a watchdog or something while his friend was the one fighting the other guy. I think it has something to do with what happened on Twitter, but I don’t know the specifics. It just seemed so random to me.”

Zach Levine
giphy.gif

It wasn't anything new to Zach, most student's of the school went on extravagant vacations, most students were more wealthy than his family happened to be. Josephine was a lawyer and Marlo ran her own business, they lived very comfortably, more comfortably than most, but still extravagant vacations all summer and all over the world never really happened. Marlo and Josephine were just too busy to leave for the entire summer and he was okay with that.

He watched as the students below them began to chant their mascot on stage, Zach had heard that Necktie had passed on the honor this year at the welcoming party. Zach wasn't sure he believed it, who would be stupid enough to take over that position. Zach remember the last unlucky student, he got stuck as the mascot and wasn't able to avoid the next four years of torture. As much as he begged to be relieved from the position, no one would let him out of it. Silver Oaks needed a mascot. The only way he saw out was by transferring, but no other school would take him, he got stuck as the Silver Oaks Grizzly Bear for 4 whole years.

"They should really change the motto of the school to 'not without chaos' they can even put it in Greek or whatever." He chuckled lightly.

Zach raised his eyebrows. "Are you now?" He laughed a bit more nervously, he didn't know Beck very well, but he was pretty sure she was joking. "How'd you work that out" A single room was definitely the dream as an underclassman, at least seniors had more space with the suite dorms.

"We should head back out after this." Zach wanted to try some axe throwing more than anything right then, after four years of the same speech over and over again. He was looking for a little more excitement than this.

Followed Beck's gaze to see Tatum and Lee locking lips below. Before he could respond to Beck's comment Zach felt arms wrap around him, for a moment he was confused but he recognized the small hands with the matching short nails. Zach began to chuckle as she patted his chest, the second one knocking the air out of his chest. He tried to play it off, probably not as smoothly as he thought. Coughing into his laugh as Sawyer climbed off his back.

"Oh Sawyer-poo" He rolled his eyes and messed up her hair, "Where's the beanie? Finally gave in to the heat and realized its not all weather wear."

Zach looked back up at Beck, who he saw found complete amusement out of Sawyers antics. "Beck, have you had the honor of meeting the main pain in my backside?" He elbowed Sawyer in the side. "So Sawyer, how'd it go with that blonde?" Zach wiggled his eyebrows, "Does she think your all that and a piece of cake?"

Interactions: KingofAesir KingofAesir (Sawyer) LittleWolfie LittleWolfie (Beck)​

Harper Anderson
056cba01c8d8ae73aef84014417cd5a3.gif

Harper tended to agree with Kekoa, she read between the lines, Harper didn't see the point in tormenting the poor kid over being the mascot, its not like anyone else wanted the position. Why would they make it even less desirable for someone to hold that position. It was really a cruel fate to force someone into the position and then torment them the entire time they held it.

Harper raised her eyebrows when Kekoa mentioned a fight in the music room. She knew Hayden had music this morning, and he hadn't told her anything about a fight. "Do you know what about?" Harper had a bit of worry in her voice, she was hoping that Hayden wasn't involved in it, she knew he had started to hang out with the wrong people at the end of last year.

"Who-." She stopped for a moment to ponder her thoughts. "Who was involved." She said quietly. Harper didn't have to wait long for an answer, she knew all to well what was going to come from Kekoa, even if she wasn't going to like the answer.

Harper let out a sigh of relief as Kekoa said he wasn't actually fighting. Still even so, Harper was concerned for her little brother, he wasn't making the best decisions at the new school. She was really afraid that he was going to go down the wrong road and end up hurt. Harper knew how kind her brother could be, but he had gone through so much after they lost their mother. And hole their father went down, it was hard to recover from that.

"I can't believe him, he really can't get it together."

"I'm sure your brothers were never this stupid." Harper sighed, she wasn't sure what she was going to do with Hayden. However she was pretty sure Zach also had music this morning, maybe he would have more information.

Interactions: 0k_mang0 0k_mang0 (Kekoa)
Mentions: Dede Dede (stu) lion. lion. (Zach)​

IF9q.gif

As Raven spoke the pencil Lulu was holding to do her crossword with moved in time just above the puzzle, as if taking notes on an invisible notepad. She didn't entirely understand what her outspoken companion was referring to as Lulu rarely watched tv and when she did it was typically documentaries and real things; shows that would 'enrich her' as her mother would say. It suited Lulu just fine, she highly enjoyed what she watched, but it did make socializing a tad more difficult. There were several occasions where someone would ask if she had seen a particular show and she'd have to answer no. That typically ended the conversation and any hopes of human connection.

The abridgment that Raven provided was far more succinct, but equally disappointing. Lulu bit her her cheek and dropped her gaze to the floor. She couldn't be taught confidence. That was something that had concerned her. She had assumed, but was hopeful that there was at least a chance for her. Alas it wasn't to be. "Fake it..." she echoed quietly, still staring at the floor. Her stomach dropped and she slowly put her pencil down.

Tallulah Woods had done enough faking for her lifetime. She was tired of pretending to be the person her mother wanted her to be. Tired of the gowns, the etiquette lessons, the steering away from her passions. Why was it so unacceptable to be herself? Why did everything always have to be faked? Was her natural self deemed unworthy by society? It seemed like there was always something about her that was never quite good enough.

The tiniest sniffle was followed by Lulu rubbing her nose and putting on a small smile. "I suppose I can do that." she said managing to return her gaze to Raven, or rather just past her. That was a skill she had learned because of her mother. Whenever she couldn't manage eye contact, like when she made a serious faux pas, she looked just past the person so it seemed like she was making eye contact.

Lulu took a deep breath to prepare herself for the whole 'fake it until you make it' thing. She turned to face Raven more directly and managed legitimate eye contact. "If a group or partner project comes up can we be partners?" Was that a good start to faux confidence? Lulu sure hoped so. Soap Soap

kekoa
Harper Dazzle Dazzle

“Well, Matt isn’t stupid, usually.” Over the weekend, Kekoa had told some bits about herself to Harper, including about having two older brothers. She wasn’t going to blurt about what Mathias had done last year, the reason why her brother was sent to Silver Oak during his freshman year, but at least he was doing fine now, or at least he looked like he was. Her oldest brother, Luka, she hadn’t heard from him since he left home a few years ago, so she didn’t know where he was or what he was doing. Luka could do whatever he wanted to since he was currently in his mid-20s, but Kekoa wished she knew if he was okay, and maybe kick his shin for running away without saying a single “good-bye” or anything.

Kekoa didn’t think Harper wanted to know more about the fight—wasn’t knowing that her brother was okay enough? Dumb boys often fought over dumb things. Before she could make a hesitant response, a couple of random students beside them started talking: “Dude, I heard Zachary Lee got his ass kicked by Eli this morning!”

“For real? Wow, I thought they were kidding. Kinda weird that they fought in a classroom instead of their own dorm—aren’t they roommates?”

Kekoa pressed their lips together, almost biting them, silently irked by how strangely convenient their timing was to start gossiping.

“I really don’t know why it happened. I just saw it and called my dad before I had to bail,” she murmured to her roommate. “I’m sure Zach is doing okay now. I think...”

Harper Anderson

Harper was sure that most brothers were a lot smarter than her own. Hayden had been a different person ever since they lost their mother, he had gone through a lot that not many people would understand. There was no explaining the feeling of unexpectedly loosing your mom, and because of that, Hayden and Harper were extremely good at hiding their true emotions. Harper tended to fall back into herself, where as Hayden became angry and distant. This summer she was distracted, for once she was happy. But, because of that, she left Hayden alone to his own devices, and he just got worse.

Harper should of been there for him, she shouldn't have let him recoil into himself.

She faked a laugh, at least Hayden hadn't been fighting he had broken up the fight as far as Kekoa had known. "Brothers can be a pain, can't they." She pressed her lips together nervously. Harper was beginning to feel rather overwhelmed by all the commotion happening in the auditorium. There was too much noise, too many people. "I-I think this is almost over... Maybe we should head to the cafe and get lunch before the lines?" Harper had no interest in watching the mascot be tormented. Plus, she was pretty sure she had forgotten to eat breakfast and that was causing her anxiety to peek that much easier.

Harper head turned quickly at the sound of Zach and Eli's name in a sentence. Harper knew he could hold his own, and wouldn't ever let on of his own defeat. But Hayden had gotten in between the two most hot-headed, dumb jocks, at the school. She hoped that Zach wouldn't ever let Hayden get too involved, but she also knew that Zach, like herself, realistically had no control over Hayden. And Hayden was going to do whatever he wanted. She just hoped that Hayden wouldn't ever get in a fight with Zach, she was sure that Hayden wouldn't survive.

"You- you did the right thing Kekoa." Harper was quiet, there wasn't much else she could say. At least neither of the boys ended up in the hospital, which wasn't rare at Silver Oaks. "Lunch?" She raised an eyebrow pointing to the doors of the auditorium.

Interactions: 0k_mang0 0k_mang0 Mentions: lion. lion.

Attila Holtz

Attila was good in friendships so he could sense the tense air between Liz and Carter. That quick girl was going to do something unexpected yet Attila would just follow through and cover for her if necessary. Other than that, his business was with Carter. It would seem two of them was probably going to see each other more than usual and he wanted to be sure it sat well with him.

He assessed her reaction and lowered his shoulders in relief. It wasn't going to be a problem, he would gladly try to get Luxury Box for her too. "That's alright, I'd try to get Luxury box for you. I could even drive you wherever you want, whenever you need." His lips pressed against one another. His eyebrows were struck and eyes shut tight. "I'm just giving unnecessary concessions here, but I just want us to be friend-like again. You know-" He tilted his head and flashed a brief smile. He extended his hand towards her for a handshake and approval. "So you're in, right?"

Attila always valued his friendships, even though they didn't really have a big one, he believed they would enjoy each other's time. Besides this time of his life, he was struggling both with his social environment and his studies. Maybe his father was wise forcing him into this but Attila wouldn't know any better. "Also, is everything alright between you and that girl?" He was referring to Liz while pointing his eyes towards her too. "She wanted you to be her alibi for some reason, you guys are cool right?"

Dazzle Dazzle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back