• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
sgnbiRUbszJCXtXATV4QqJW_HZzCXPYcjWQcYvCXhiwvb4FXdg3MjTNVlKgQotOMBACgiJEuTZRooQJV9hEdUtE2boUUCTN92_4S0sDR8s2icLJ_3T3SdzhG1hv2KJKLuO1ZukBP

https://www.xainesworld.com/wp-cont...How-It-Works-Starship-Hunting-Mapping-WEB.jpg

You have been kidnapped by a living alien ship for reasons unknown. But you are not alone. There are aliens aboard. The first members of the crew were very much at odds with one another. The ship became a battleground - or perhaps a hide and seek labyrinth. They were from very different species. The mothership is comparable in size to a battlestar.

But let me back up a bit and explain the process. The alien ship is huge, a mothership. She sends out drones such as in the picture above to planets and kidnaps the members of her crew. (That’s right, you were ALL kidnapped. You have had very little control over the ship.) Once aboard a drone you were implanted with a universal translator. Only then would the drone bring you back to the mothership.

Character Design
Blank CS

The inspiration for this crew comes from TV shows like Farscape and Star Trek. The aliens were highly diverse in the former, which is what I enjoyed about that show. And they were a bit dysfunctional. They were very alien, but just human enough to interact. Their roles in the crew will be determined by you. Not sure if there will be a leader. Your Role on the Ship (see CS) may have to be filled in after the start of the RP.

All the members of the crew have a few things in common. Chief among those is the ability to dwell in a Terran type environment.

Second, they were individuals (not part of some massmind or bug-like colony).

Third, none of them comes from any super technologies. But they all come from species that have achieved space travel. Most have developed faster than light travel.

Fourth, you should be a little gifted as a member of your species. (The Ship’s selections are NOT random.)

NO ROBOTS, ANDROIDS .... I want biological aliens.

MY Character
I am going to run the newest member of the crew - a human. That’s right; I am going to be the only sane member of this insane crew. My race is probably the most primitive you have encountered as a crew member.

Gear
The Ship provides food, but it is what some of you may consider disgusting, a foul pudding that provides all the nutrients you need to survive and remain healthy. If you were a soldier, you may have been grabbed while in full gear. However, if you put up too much of a fight, it may be damaged or removed.

The Ship will provide some of what you need eventually. The first thing it provides is the environment (room, EVA suit as needed).

Setting and Plot
I plan to use something along the lines of the setting of Farscape, with many worlds and species. (No, no Peacekeeper type races!!!!)

Posting
3rd person, past tense perfective.
Literate
Modest content. I am looking for at least a few good paragraphs.
Don’t keep everyone waiting! I understand real life. But if you don’t have the time, don’t join.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back