• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking some longterm rp; More info inside! [Fandom, Fantasy, Modern]

Peryton

Uh, oh! Spicy!
Hey, friends! I'm Peryton (You can call me Perry), and I'm obviously looking for some good good roleplay. I'm gonna go ahead and write what I'm looking for in a partner FIRST, and then I'll talk about genres and such. Fandoms will be in orange. I know this isn't a fancy looking post, but tbqh squinting at tiny text hurts my eyes, so I'm gonna be a grandma and write this all out plain. Hope that's alright! First off, here are some things you should know:

About Me
  • I just turned 30 and prefer that you're at least 18+. This is a personal preference due mainly to the fact that I teach kids under the age of 18, and writing with people the same as my students feels a bit weird to me.
  • I do M/M, F/M, and F/F (in order of preference).
  • I'm a lesbian, so I expect my partner to be LGBTQ+ friendly.
  • I live in US Eastern Time. I work from 8-4, and am generally available for play starting at around 4:30.
  • I use she/her pronouns. I'm happy to call you whatever you like, but if you don't jive with he/she/they, please instruct me because I'm unfamiliar with other pronouns.
  • I use third person present or past tense. Your choice!
  • I'm looking for multi-para roleplay. I don't expect 1,000 word posts, just enough to keep the details juicy and the story flowing (if the spirit moves ya to do a 1,000 worder, though, I won't complain).
  • I've been roleplaying since I was twelve so I have a lot of experience. I'm also extremely chill. I don't care if you mix of who/whom or lie/lay as long as your grammar is generally correct. Typos happen and I GUARANTEE I'd never call you out on them because I make them, too. But f yr pst llooks like ths it migt be a problm.
  • I'm so sorry but a HUGE pet peeve of mine is mun/muse. I don't use it and don't like it. Ahhhhh
  • I love romance and shipping, but I am ALSO VERY MUCH HERE for found family tropes.
  • PLEASE be open to writing more than one character. These longterm stories usually pick up NPCs along the way, and I am MORE than happy to write my share of them. I'll be less happy if I have to write all of them.

Genres
  • Vampires: I love vampires in a variety of settings. I've listed a few examples of plots/setting below. I prefer M/M for this, and am happy to play the role of vampire OR human.
    • Old West: I've never actually done this before but the idea of a coven of vampires trying to survive the vigilante justice (or dole out the vigilante justice) in the old west is VERY intriguing to me.
    • Victorian: Love a good, old-fashioned 1800's era vampire story.
    • Medieval: Let's go even older. Dukes who are secretly vampires? Vampires hiding from the Church? Gimme that.
    • Modern: Ancient vampire wakes up and is unsurprisingly confused about the world they find themselves in. They enlist a mortal to help them adjust.
    • Castlevania: I'm obsessed with this show. I'm cool with AUs here as well. I'm more than happy to play Trevor or an OC. If you're interested, lemme know so we can work out a plot. This could be F/M or M/M.

• Medieval or Medieval Fantasy: I love a good, old-fashioned medieval or medieval/fantasy rp. I have a plot we could try, but I'm also open to your ideas.
    • Plot: The current ruler has passed on, but there's plenty of talk that it was an assassination by their oldest child. The younger child, a prince, goes into hiding for his safety and, though they never wanted the throne, begin work to gain allies and retake the throne. The Kingdom deserves better than a mad murderer on the throne.
    • I'd prefer this to be m/m. I'm happy to play the prince or someone he meets along the way.

• Dragon Age: This is one of my favorite games. I strongly prefer Dragon Age 2 or Dragon Age: Inquisition for this roleplay. That includes the time after Inquisition as well. Please note that just because I CAN play all of these Canons doesn't mean I'll do all of them at the same time. If they're blue, that means I'd love to play an OC opposite of them. Note: I am 100 percent open to YOU offering OCs for these friends, as well. Just because they're blue doesn't mean I won't also happily play them for you.
    • Canon Characters I Can Play
      • Cullen
      • Dorian
      • Solas
      • Cole
      • Loghain
      • Varric
      • Fenris
      • Anders
      • Samson, because I like flaming piles of human garbage
      • Zevran

• Pokemon (Galar Region): I just finished Sword/Shield and I am OBSESSED with the Galar region. I'd love to play in this sandbox. I'm very familiar with Pokemon but I've never actually written it before, so any guidance on your part would be greatly appreciated. Some ideas:
    • Trainers competing in the Gym Challenge
    • Minor league gym trainers trying to claw their way to the major league
    • Leon posing for 12 hours straight, the wind gently rustling his hair

• Game of Thrones:I'm only looking for AUs here. Let's, uh. Fix that ending, shall we? I'm also very interested in exploring the Golden Age of Westeros (more dragons!) I'll be happy to discuss various plot points with you, but here are some ideas:
    • AU: Daenerys's dragons gradually begin to break off and imprint on other people. Drogon remains loyal to her, but the other two seek out other riders, thus causing a ripple in power. PLENTY of opportunity for tasty drama here.
    • Slice of life would actually be quite fun here. What are the small(er) people doing while kings and queens play war? What's happening in the background?
    • Another variation of slice of life: Targaryen Prince Dating Simulator V 1.0
    • What WOULD a reign under Daenerys (mad queen or not) look like? I guess this is Slice of Life 3.0?

I'm also interested in (possibly) The Witcher, Elder Scrolls (Oblivion, Skyrim, or ESO), and World of Warcraft (I'd LOVE to play Anduin). If anything here catches your eye, please feel free to let me know! I prefer PM; We can discuss where/how we wanna get this started from there. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Hello, hello! I'm going to get straight to the point. I adore Pokémon. I've done many Pokémon RPs in the past, but I'm always craving more. Problem is I know nothing about Galar since I don't own a system that can play it. I figured we could play around this with one OC being from Galar and the other arriving there solely to take part in whatever we decide will be the main storyline.

Hey, all! In addition to the fandoms listed above, I'm also super in the mood for Red Dead Redemption 2 roleplays. I'd love OC x Canon, and I'm happy to write (most) canons opposite of your OC. We'd be doubling! If you don't want one of the canons, I'm happy to write OCs as well.

Hello, hello! I'm going to get straight to the point. I adore Pokémon. I've done many Pokémon RPs in the past, but I'm always craving more. Problem is I know nothing about Galar since I don't own a system that can play it. I figured we could play around this with one OC being from Galar and the other arriving there solely to take part in whatever we decide will be the main storyline.
I'd love to talk more about this. Mind PMing me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back