• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Season One] High School Showdown (Anime Fighter RP - Recruiting!)

Lol, all these badass and important people in the gang who had super personal and sad reasons to join, meanwhile Kyou is just some dude who decided to fight because he felt like protecting people.

Well, sort of.

But it's still funny. :P

Yeah, his reasoning was legit just, like. 'If I can't protect those smaller then me, nobody will.'

Kyou never was unloved, but he never felt the sort of necessary care from his family, or other people, to feel properly loved for a boy his age. As such, that lack of proper love or purpose in his life made him tougher, and when he saw someone who didn't deserve it suffer, he just acted on his own, to preserve those feelings of hope and 'love' a person has, making him realize his purpose, love for fighting, and personality.

He still has some problems with the rumors surrounding him but tries not to think much of it, a lot of times. He knows being a delinquent isn't wrong, but he really doesn't like people doing whatever the fuck they want, hence why he goes around solo-ing gangs.

My original idea was that never he was a mutual 'ally' of the PC's gangs, but never truly joined them, despite being asked to do so multiple times given his strength. Although, he does occasionally 'team up' with them, and will likely do so for a longer time in the RP, becoming an unofficial member, despite denying actually joining the gang like a tsundere. :V

Although, that's up for the other PCs, and what they think of it, otherwise I'll think of something else.

Severia Severia If you're using "god-like" and "perfect" in your CS, I am surprised you expect me to continue reading. :-_-lines: No one is "perfect" and no one can dodge everything because they want to. I will force myself to continue reading, but I don't see myself accepting the character with how you have it written regardless.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck When I start getting the minimum amount I need to start the game, I'll read back over the CSes one final time and tell those accepted to post them in the Character Thread when I create it.

Severia Severia
I am going to ask you to delete every mention of "perfect," "god-like," and "invincible" from your CS and other god-mode words. As for her ability Princess Court, you will need to limit it to "uses." Uses will be how many times your character can use it within a single fight. After the battle, if she is able to rest and recuperate, then she can use it again.

-Focused Boost- Lightning Strike I don't know how this increases "strength." Maybe speed of the punch and thus possibly force, but her bones and muscles are not as resilient. How could she do this without her hand suffering?

The Black Knight The Black Knight Well guess I went a bit too far with her abilities. Will edit that in a few hours once I get back to my PC. Also I’m assuming you have no problem with other parts like her background right?

Severia Severia
I am going to ask you to delete every mention of "perfect," "god-like," and "invincible" from your CS and other god-mode words. As for her ability Princess Court, you will need to limit it to "uses." Uses will be how many times your character can use it within a single fight. After the battle, if she is able to rest and recuperate, then she can use it again.

-Focused Boost- Lightning Strike I don't know how this increases "strength." Maybe speed of the punch and thus possibly force, but her bones and muscles are not as resilient. How could she do this without her hand suffering?
And edited. For Lightning Strike, it absolutely isn't related to speed as I intended for it to look normal in term of speed and is able to surprise her opponent by giving out an immense force only after it's connected. Guess I'll handwave it with anime physics for now? Regardless, I added a note regarding the resilience.

As long as this thread says "recruiting" we are recruiting. If I wasn't recruiting anymore, then the thread will read "Closed" or "Full."

Character Name: Kohaku Chikage
Alias: Spectre, being named so due to his main style of fighting involving him floating around the battlefield.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair Color: White with a slight purplish tint to it.
Eye Color: Violet
Complexion: Fair
Build: Relatively slim and petite compared to his friends, though he hides an extremely well-toned and muscular build below his typical loose fitting clothing.
Grade:Freshman
Visual Appearance:
OIP.png

Personality: Having not changed at all since middle school, Kohaku is calm, enigmatic, and very nonchalant when it comes to most situations, preferring to relax, have fun, and take things easy. He likes to keep an air of mystery around him, rarely talking about his past before he enrolled to Edgewood. A lot of what he does is for his own self-amusement and curiosity, having joined the "Young Punk Chainsaw" gang due to the leader's apparent strength piquing his interest. Having a slight mischievous edge, he likes to mess with others for his own amusement, especially liking to tease and play mind-games with his friends and is known to be very affectionate towards people he likes being around. Kohaku lacks any real passions or long term goals, simply preferring to live life as it goes along. As such, he's one of the few members of the gang who didn't mind when Shuji returned as a pacifist, and doesn't even seem to care about graduating from Somerset, simply going along for the ride.

He's nearly impossible to anger or annoy, keeping a near-constant zen about him at all times, even when fighting for his life. In spite of his laidback and carefree nature Kohaku is very intelligent and clever for his age, graduating from his Edgewood with perfect grades, breezing through tests and assignments with relative ease, though people wouldn't notice this as he was notorious for constantly sleeping through class. This intelligence seeps through in his battles, and those who know him best know that he has a pragmatic, ruthless and almost surgical way of breaking down and dealing with opponents. Despite being one of the 'nicer' members of the gang, Kohaku is completely amoral, disregarding the concepts of "righteousness" and "evil", especially within the heat of battle and things that should disturb most people seem to completely unfaze him. To a certain extent, he'll typically hold himself back from doing anything that upsets his friends, though he does like to test the morals and convictions of others

Current Story: Not much is known about Kohaku's past, despite the fact that he was born into poverty as a near-prodigy born from a pair of "loser" parents who failed to graduate from their respective classes. He was the youngest of two brothers by twelve years, and his estranged brother was a strong fighter in his own right who ended up dropping out for reasons he never went into detail about. Placing their hopes in the youngest child, they poured all of their time and limited resources into training him to be the best. While he didn't receive any formal martial arts training, he eventually learned to develop his own aura to the point that he can use it as a weapon.

Enrolling in Edgewood middle school, he started off as a loner who disliked fighting, wanting to live a carefree life, though he was a frequent target of several students that wanted to fight and bully him. Using his unorthodox aura-based fighting style, he easily dealt with anyone who stepped up to him until he met Shuji. Somehow or another, the two boys fought which resulted in Kohaku's loss. Being a graceful loser, he then joined the Young Punk Chainsaw gang though he was a frequent critic of the group's ridiculous name. Being an official member of the gang, Kohaku continued his calm and peaceful life as the group dominated and took over the school. Just like everyone else in the gang Kohaku was initially surprised when Shuji came back as a pacifist, though unlike the others his reaction was that of slight amusement and curiosity.

Weapon(s): Carries a switchblade on him at all times, though his main method of fighting involves him using the environment around him as a weapon.
Aura: Kohaku's aura is white in color completely lacking in the usual intensity that the typical student has, instead having a calm, peaceful, vapor-like flow which he is able to maintain even while sleeping.
Power: Aura Vector - When in combat, Kohaku's aura will take on the shape of up to eight large tendril-like vectors which can be used to pierce through or grab opponents, block attacks, and even help him move through the battlefield. Despite the calm nature of Kohaku's aura, his ability is especially dangerous, being able to move around and attack opponents with swift and fluid motions, and having a range of up to 15 meters with each vector with each of them being able to crush and break through concrete with ease. While a simple ability, it's a versatile one that is perfect for offense, defense, mobility and fighting at several ranges.
Fighting Style: Kohaku's fighting style can be described as much more free-form than the usual student, simply relying on his aura vectors to attack his opponents and quickly move around the battlefield, along with using his terrain to his advantage. He's known to be very keen and observant, and prefers to fight the long-game in order to scout out his opponent's weaknesses and overwhelm them by attacking from different angles. Physically Kohaku is very swift and agile and when not fighting with his Aura Vectors he will use knives and various sharp objects, attacking with swift and graceful strikes.
Techniques: Tether - A basic technique that Kohaku commonly uses. By piercing through an object such as the ground or the side of a building, Kohaku can use his Vectors to quickly pull himself towards that spot or simply suspend himself in the air, giving the illusion of him floating or flying around.

Tunnel - By burying and tunneling his vectors into the ground, he can have them attack opponents from the ground, adding an element of surprise to his attacks.

Double Face - This technique involves Kohaku's ability to seamlessly manipulate his vectors simultaneously to deal with different situations and create complex attack patterns. Kohaku can stretch out and retract his vectors in order to simultaneously fight at long range with some of his vectors while using the other vectors to stand by him at close range, in order to protect him or deal with opponents at differing ranges, creating a devastating combination of attack and defense. Along with this he can do this in combination with his previous two techniques, tethering himself above ground while doing his usual attacks as well as dealing attacks from below ground. This technique takes a lot of concentration to maintain and thus causes a considerable amount of mental strain.

Karma Vortex - By stretching out all eight of his vectors and spinning them around at high speeds, Kohaku creates a powerful omnidirectional attack capable of hitting multiple opponents with one fell swoop. When struck with it the attack can be extremely devastating if not blocked against properly.

Chaos Drill - Kohaku's strongest offensive attack. By using all eight vectors and twisting them into a drill-like construct and spinning them, Kohaku creates an extremely powerful piercing attack that's able to completely tear through most defenses. A last resort attack, the only person to defeat this technique head on was Shuji Oyama himself. Due to his tendrils being made of literal aura, there's no worry of them getting entangled with each other, the only weakness of the technique being that it leaves Kohaku completely open for attack.

Character Name: Rera Soutsu

Alias: The Maniac (which actually pertains to her alter ego)

Height: 5'0

Weight: 85 Ibs.

Hair Color: Black with shades of lime, sky blue, and magenta.

Eye Color: Pink to blue with green pupils. Red with black pupils when turned into her Maniac persona.

Complexion: Fair.

Build: Athletic

Grade: Freshman

Visual Appearance:

44b7fc1b304d3fb7d2f807b39c064c70.jpg

799ec3c80a180a83144237ccdef3747a.jpg

Written Appearance: A beautiful young woman of athletic built, average height, and fair skin. She has messy hair with the tips dyed in different colors to fit with her gamer lifestyle. When wearing her uniform, she just keeps it untidy as she felt lazy to make her look appropriate. These include untucked undershirt, low socks instead of stockings, and most notoriously, the upper portion of her undershirt is left unbuttoned to expose her cleavage. When not wearing her uniform, she wears something stylish and over the top as her casuals. Really, her gamer lifestyle has taken a toll on her mindset.

Personality: Rera is a girl full of high spirits and positivity, but is known to pull off pranks and her attempts to establish herself as a living meme. Before all of that, she used to be a quiet and shy girl who finds enjoyment in reading books. She did not join in any gang, however, as she grew to detest violence. But after being exposed to the gamer lifestyle, she has become more outward and lively, but has developed something dark within her mind that is begging her to "let her in". This is where the Maniac comes in.

As The Maniac, Rera has gone full on psychopath. She craves for a good fight and prey to feed on (read: a victim to be brutalized). She will let out unsettling laughs and mannerisms so depraved that she makes her executions (read: beatdowns) look like a murder scene, or in her own twisted mind, a "work of art". Thankfully, the Maniac only exists to protect Rera or do her friends a "favor", depending on the situation.

Current Story: Rera was born to famous novelist, Ryutaro Soutsu, who was known to write light novels of romance and action...and also isekai. Rera grew to read his books until late in middle school, where she starts to find more enjoyment in playing videogames. It would go on to the point of adopting the gamer lifestyle and shedding her quiet and shy persona to that of a spunky optimist with a side of darkness in the form of "The Maniac", taking down enemies with pure brutality. Throughout the rest of her middle school life, she was listed as a wild card; she belongs to neither gang and not one of them would dare recruit her because of the savagery she can invoke and her aura is said to be so scary that they felt like seeing Death himself, the only person not afraid of her is Shuji, and even then, he wouldn't think of recruiting her into his gang because of her savagery. Come high school, and she hasn't changed one bit, save for The Maniac, who has become much more mellow, but still brutal as before.

Weapon(s): Rera doesn't bring any form of weaponry, but as The Maniac, EVERYTHING can be her weapon if given the opportunity. She can even throw sand so hard that the impact is equivalent to a point-blank shotgun blast.

Aura: Black with a mix of lime, magenta, and sky blue. It is said that her aura takes the form of the Grim Reaper himself, which makes it a lot scary.

Power: Darkness Manipulation - Her entire aura is made out of the darkness within her heart caused by The Maniac taking over. This darkness can be formed into any object and upon contact, it can erase anything. The only downside is that light weakens it. Under the sunlight, the erasing feature is removed, but by night, not only is the erasing intact, but it becomes much more stronger than it was during the day. Made worse by the fact that only The Maniac can wield it, and her unstableness makes her an effective bruiser.

Fighting Style: As her own, Rera doesn't exhibit combat prowess, preferring to outwit her opponents befitting for her detest on violence. But as The Maniac, her style changes to that of a wild animal on the loose. She would charge in her enemies without a single thought and bash their heads like no tomorrow. Her brutality is something one should be looking out for. She can effectively break bones and psyche through a mix of scare tactics and deadly wrestling moves.

Techniques

Big Hand -
A giant hand of darkness is formed. She grabs her opponent and start smashing him hard onto the surface for as long as she likes.

Chokeslam Dunk - Grabs the opponent's neck, choking him. She jumps high into the air and slams him hard onto the ground. It looks like she is preforming a slam dunk with opponent as the ball and the ground as the hoop.

Violent Vice Grip - Can be applied to any part of the body. Her grip is so hard that the blood flow would stop and the veins begin to buldge to the point of exploding. Made worse if it is applied to the head, with the pressure so great that the opponent will lose consciousness in a matter of seconds.

Good Night - A sleeper hold with the added effect of covering the opponent's face with darkness to simulate the night. She can sing a very creepy lullaby while doing so.

Mandible Claw - Her most effectively brutal move. A unique submission move that involves shoving her hand into her opponent's mouth and "jabbing" the soft tissue found at the end of the tongue. It is said to cause legitimate pain when performed correctly and will literally black out in a matter of seconds.

Topless Topless Ngl, I see a lot of familiarities in our characters. They will either be greatest match or greatest rivals xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back