• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Season One] High School Showdown (Anime Fighter RP - Recruiting!)

If I do get accepted, Kyou will probably be surprised as to the fact there are so many ladies in the gang last time he checked. :V

If I do get accepted then Sora will be surprised at the fact that she’s not the craziest one in the gang. I mean she’s kinda basic compared to the mafia princess, and the gamer psychopath, so it’d be fun to explore that should we ever get in.

Kyou and Sora are essentially the 'straight man's' from the entire group. Although Kyou is a bit weird at times when it comes to fighting.

I mean a straight man implies common sense right? Sora doesn’t have that. She’s basically the guy who harassed the protagonist in the first episode in the body of a teenage girl.

Lol, fair enough. Kyou is the dude who beats up the villains to stop the protagonist from going into an arc to get stronger.

Like if Kyou existed in MHA, he would make Bakugou eat so much shit if he caught him bullying Deku and the series would severely railroad, lmao.

In other words, he's the 'no bulli' men's but taken to its extreme :P

If they both get in then they’d probably either get along or argue all the time considering that she doesn’t really have a moral code, and he does.

At most Kyou is similarly violent against people who deserve it. He's a bit cold and aloof to the people he protects, but he genuinely means well, despite looking like he only enjoys the fights. (Which he does for the most part)

It's funny. The girl with parents doesn't have a moral code, but the dude who doesn't have them and never received that much love is more humane and has a moral code. It's kinda ironic how they essentially became the opposite of what they should be for the most part, given their origins.

Topless Topless Her techniques need to be more open. While I like that you have initial contact cues, meaning in order for the technique to even happen, she needs to successfully make that contact. Be careful about the follow through because the player or NPC could still counter if you chain movements. So I try to get people to make straightforward attacks and not attacks that are like, I grab his arm, twist it, flip him to the ground, and then stomp on him. If a character flipped in order to counter the stress being applied to that arm, then they just cancelled your combo.

I am going to start working on the Character Thread and the Discord Server. Once the character thread is posted, you guys will receive a ping. The discord link will be dropped in a group DM.

Topless Topless Her techniques need to be more open. While I like that you have initial contact cues, meaning in order for the technique to even happen, she needs to successfully make that contact. Be careful about the follow through because the player or NPC could still counter if you chain movements. So I try to get people to make straightforward attacks and not attacks that are like, I grab his arm, twist it, flip him to the ground, and then stomp on him. If a character flipped in order to counter the stress being applied to that arm, then they just cancelled your combo.
Ah I see, I do wanted for a grappler type character though. Let me see if I can at least figure out how it works IC.

The Black Knight The Black Knight

If you seriously think that assuming a character is in a room or not after you give us very little information in your IC post is god-modding and then ban me because I tried to give a justification as to why that was the case, then I fear for the other players in this RP.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Good luck in your future endeavors. God-moding is not tolerated in this game.

For anyone else interested in joining High School Showdown, I am not the type of GM to rollover and allow god-moders and broken characters into this game so please do not send me a broken CS, and if you are uncertain what god-moding is, then this may not be the game for you. I do not tolerate people controlling other people's characters, and I definitely will not tolerate it when we start the combat portion of this RP. God-moding other writers is often what novices do, and this game will require you to be somewhat intermediate at minimum, but the goal is advanced-lit. I am very open to all levels of writing proficiency as long as you show some RP Etiquette and not control other players' characters. You are not writing for their character so do not write them doing what is convenient for you to get quantity and not quality out of your posts.

Last edited:
So someone wrote Shuji was standing there, and we all followed suit even though he hadn’t arrived yet so the GM is clarifying that that’s not okay because he hasn’t roleplayed Shuji arriving yet.
Why the escalation?

Yes. We are always going to be recruiting because of the RPN turnover rate of players. A constant supply of players to replace those who go AWOL, develop ADD and join 10 other games, or who get dropped for misconduct would be appreciated in any of the games I run here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back