• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

JewelzAndDiamondz

Roleplay Availability
~Greetings~
My name is Torii, and I'm 20 years old.
My birthday is July 24th, 2002, and I am a Leo (Cusp of Cancer) and a Scorpio (Moon Sign).

I have a few requirements before you ask to roleplay with me, so I'll get to those.

~REQUIREMENTS~
1. 16+ ONLY.
2. Make sure you don't spam me. 1-2 messages are fine over a few hours, but I'm not ghosting you if I don't answer.
(3 or more messages will get you blocked. Sorry not sorry.)
3. I do not take topics about SH/SA lightly.
4. DM me for plot talk! (Especially with stuff like DSMP.)

~FANDOMS~

BNHA ♡
Danganronpa ♡
Dream SMP ♫
Disney ♡
Marvel ♡
Miraculous ♡
FNAF ♫
Warriors ♡
Wings of Fire ♫

~Characters~
I can play anyone for you, and I don't have specific preferences as to who you play for me.

~Final Announcements/Comments~
I update this weekly, so be sure to check here!

Signed,
ToriiDoesStuff

Last edited:
Hello! My apologies for bothering you, but I am interested in your offer to do a BNHA RP if this offer is still on the table. I would also like to ask a few questions - nothing that is prying, but simply about literacy and themes that you want to include.

Hello! My apologies for bothering you, but I am interested in your offer to do a BNHA RP if this offer is still on the table. I would also like to ask a few questions - nothing that is prying, but simply about literacy and themes that you want to include.
Hello! I'm not bothered at all, so go ahead! DM me whenever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back