• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

JessicaCohen

I'm going to break from the usual type of RP recruiting post and suggest that this time we choose, between the two of us, what RP we want to run together based on pictures.

So, it will work like this. I'm going to post a series of pictures, each of which have inspired me to create a certain character. You message me, telling me which character you would like to RP with, based on the image. Then, you provide for me some details such as what type of RP you want, and a group of pictures of characters you might be inclined to play.

If you are requesting a romance RP of any kind, please be 18 or older. I can RP with people younger than that, but not romance RPs.

Romance RPs can be MxF or FxF. Under the right circumstances, I might be persuaded to do MxM

Without any further ado, here are the character images I've chosen.

ec6db6cbd35c015939dabb261413715c.jpg

9bf5422acbb24bf375a8d3d98717a7c6.jpg

Vampire 3.jpg

Vampiress.jpg

Sorceress.jpg

Prime Minister.jpg

296ec5cb85f400b34b183ebc4163d7e9.jpg

Count.jpg

thumbnail_Strato.jpg

Virtue.jpg

Black Knight 1.jpg

Paladin Sister.jpg

b8db35335921e27b07906d990e867a2f.jpg

Blood Queen.jpg

Rin.jpg

Sheileen.jpg

df46629abd68e30dd7ae9d28c67158aa.jpg

cdac88822cfa9a044d34eff2c46b889c.jpg

62371042d0f093a3c65e85de7571a89d.jpg

6416ab3bb7ac9c507f42c8704de52523.jpg

Last edited:
Getting some people giving encouraging reactions, saying this is a great idea. Thank you! Still haven't had anyone who wants to RP, though.

Added a few more. Couples represent pairings, of which I will play 1/2. Pictures of a parent and child together or obvious siblings I will usually want to play both, with the adult of the two being the potential romance options. However, I can also play father/son, mother/daughter, or sibling relationships with you as one of those parties.

Last edited:
Hmmm I like a lot of these, but namely, SSS, CC, DD, J10, I9, and 3C!

I would like a slow-burn type of rp with a lot of action!

What do you have in mind for I9 and 3C

3C is a wild man, the sort raised by animals.

I9 is an oracle who has visions of the future.

If I9 is an Oracle, maybe having a new apprentice under his wing but a non-traditional apprentice while in the midst of a war. The oracle will end up being in high demand and maybe the person who wants to help end the war goes to the Oracle and asks to be taken under his wing to help stop a nonsense war.

3C could be be in the same breath affected by a war and an apprentice sees him and helps him because maybe he’s scared by the sounds or is injured? Little by little gaining their trust and trying to keep the war from going through his home?

All of these are really cool! My favorites were GGG, PP, Q17, P16, H8, 3C, R, K, and, A. So many story possibilities! I love romance or parent-child stories. If you still wanna rp, please send me a ping!

Interesting way to do a search thread! Mind me asking what kind of specifics you're looking for in a partner?

Some of the usual things, I guess. Someone who will let me play my character and won't control me. Someone who won't post one-liners unless they are absolutely appropriate for the moment (like, a back and forth in dialogue). Conversely, someone who won't skip my character's opportunity to react to something just because they want to post a lot of words, neither will they give too much unnecessary information in a post. Not sure what else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back