• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SunnyTheFox11

(ง'̀-'́)ง Fight me!
Hi loves!!! It’s me again!! So, I’ve been a bit bored lately and thought, “hey! Why not give posting a thread a go again!” So now, I am!! Down below, I will have some info about some rps that I like to do, and a few rules, with some other things!!
~~~
Fandoms I like:
Marvel
FNaF
BATIM
Harry Potter
Pokemon
Undertale
Supernatural
Gravity Falls
Alter Egos (of youtubers, idk)
Creepypasta
~~~
Genres I love:
Action
Romance
A bit of horror
~~~
Things I love to roleplay:
Angel x Demon
Human x Non-Human
Canon x Canon
Oc x Oc
Canon x Oc
Popular x New
Not Popular x Popular
Rich x Poor
~~~
Rules:
You gotta love em’ right?!
•No smut, not a fan and against RPN rules
•Not much self harm, it triggers me
•You can rp in your own style I don’t care!
•I allow LGBTQ+ obviously!!!
•Let me know if you don’t like the rp and we can change it or start a new one!
•Don’t be overpowered!!!!
•Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT control my characters
•Don’t spam me, I got a life so do you! People got things to do!
~~~
About my rp style:
I’m a semi-lit roleplayer! I always try to write at least a paragraph and a half! This depends on what I’m given or if I’m busy. So if I write one line, don’t get mad, I’m probably busy or lost inspiration (gotta love writers block my dudes!!)
~~~
Anyway, hope to rp with some of y’all!! I gotta few ideas and a lot of ocs to use!!! Have a good day/night and I hope to talk to some of y’all soon!! Bye-Bye!!!

Marvel (oc)
FNAF (oc)
BATIM (oc)
Undertale (Frisk)
Gravity Falls (Dipper)
Angel x demon

Interested, though I'd prefer no specific fandom, maybe just an Oc, Popular x not so popular

Hey, I'd love to do something marvel with you and maybe even combine it with angel X demon. Got a few ideas! Let me know. I'd prefer canon characters but don't mind OC's either. I also prefer to do over PM if that's okay :)

would you be up for an undertale rp with fem Chara X frisk? I would love to play fem Chara and I have a few ideas for after game plots.

i’d love to do either a harry potter or marvel role play! though, when it comes to marvel, i usually feel most comfortable playing peter parker.

im super relieved to see someone who is guilty of one-liners as well! not that it’s something to be ashamed about, but i know a lot of people are incredibly picky when it comes to length. especially one-liners.

like you, i try to aim for multiple paragraphs and typically start out at 5+ , but that can definitely lower if im uninspired or feeling depressed.

we appear to have the same trigger, so you definitely dont need to worry about topics such as self-harm and suicide with me.

if you’re not interested in role playing right now, that’s totally chill! i hope you stay safe with this whole pandemic going on lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back