• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice River's Campaign OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
And not just that. That is Rambo Kirby, the most devastating form of Kirby yet, having swallowed the demigod of guns. Thank goodness he hasn't turned on us yet! *awkward laughter while looking both ways*.

Also, trees suddenly showing up on the abandoned lot does seem scary if they did not seem there before.

And not just that. That is Rambo Kirby, the most devastating form of Kirby yet, having swallowed the demigod of guns. Thank goodness he hasn't turned on us yet! *awkward laughter while looking both ways*.

Also, trees suddenly showing up on the abandoned lot does seem scary if they did not seem there before.

Not ‘Yet’

kirbE kirbE Welcome, it's nice to meet you!

Experienced Optimist Experienced Optimist Thanny Thanny Oh, don't say such things- the 'yet' just makes it sound like it's inevitable...

Side note: Our group must have the worst perception skills ever XP... or else they're about to be ambushed by trees 😅

Edit: I've just seen Shadeofshade Shadeofshade post , and this confirms my suspicions- the party's lacklustre perception rolls will be their demise

Also, ooh goblin! Athletics/Acrobatics to sprint after it?

I’m just currently imagining Swats (who has the urge to chase even squirrels) and Gaelen (who has approximately zero impulse control) chasing after it and leaving poor Therion mid sentence without any explanation.

Last edited:
Oh this is way different from what i imagined. Is the offsite page down or can newer members just not see it? I'd hate to not tag along but large post counts would probably give me too much information to take in and it's something i'm not used to putting out especially. Sorry if this comes as a disappointment to anyone, this just seems a bit too far out my comfort zone

I know this rp is onsite, i'm just wondering why the offsite is entirely blank for me. I dont see anything there and i'm not able to post anything. Is it locked down or is it just a new member limitation? Also pardon a late response, this message might require moderator approval.

If this is what you mean, I'm not sure if we even have an off-site manner of communication. We don't have a Discord or anything that I know of, but I don't think you are locked down or limited. Let me know if I am mistaken.

Additionally, I'm not sure how familiar you are with this site (I myself am still relatively new, having been on here for a year), but at the top of the page there are these nice directories where you can access different threads that link to the same roleplay, but have different purposes. Due to this, one doesn't have to worry about things getting buried underneath thousands of posts, which is better than most forums I know.

Now, for the breakdown:

All of the characters were in a bar, having a good time, when a fire broke out and evicted us into the warm, generous arms of the law who proceeded to claim that one of us was the suspect who burned the building down. We all defend ourselves, the law led by a sheriff threw us into a patrol wagon, and we escaped thanks to a guard. That guard had a favour to ask of us, and he gave us (chiefly Gaelen, our rogue) an address to meet up late at night. Earlier we found a note we cannot read but know is written in Goblin, and a shadowy figure who slipped off, so we have our first clues.

Andryn, our bard, had an old abandoned building lot that we converted into a makeshift base. We are still unsure of each other, but are low on coin, so all of us have banded together temporarily in search of a reward from the guard. Three (Andryn the bard, Thrag the barby, and Orryna the paladin) are still at the abandoned building, and three (Gaelen the rogue, Therion the cleric, and Swats the wizard) headed to the meeting.

Gaelen and Therion met the person while Swats played lookout, and the two who met him discovered that the man and his wife could not find their child who got lost a few years back, but she did not die to their knowledge. Gaelen and Therion are trying to find her but I don't think made any promises just in case, and now the three field personnel are together again.

I know this rp is onsite, i'm just wondering why the offsite is entirely blank for me. I dont see anything there and i'm not able to post anything. Is it locked down or is it just a new member limitation? Also pardon a late response, this message might require moderator approval.

That’s odd. There shouldn’t be anything you can’t see. These forums are all pretty much open as far as I know. I’m pretty sure I could go into some other campaign and even post on it with no problem. Maybe a screenshot of what you’re seeing might help?

How do I access the Off-site Ads forum?
New members will not be able to access the Off-site Ads forum until they reach at least 10+ posts.
*admin poof*

Aha! Now it all makes sense. In that case, I hope you find something more akin to what you were seeking, KirbE.

In regards to the trees surrounding the abandoned house--I did kinda imagine that it was somewhere in the outskirts of town so the trees make sense. Though it's not like so far up that it's only surrounded by foliage or something, I think. More like [trees] [abandoned house] [trees] -------field------- [house][house][house]

Lmao I kinda just assumed the house was in the middle of nowhere
But thanks for the idea... 😂
^^ Very ominous message from our DM hmmmmmm

I'll be posting in a few, sorry for being a bit quiet my wifi is spoopy af

The curse of poor perception continues! Also, weaponised acorns . . . yikes. Leave it to our DM to murder our baby Level 1's with oak nuts! Still, better that than being one-hit KO'ed by a critical hit from a stirge like my minotaur fighter.

I propose that, like how the Mighty Nein named their party that because of always rolling 9's, we should name our party because of these poor perception rolls

I've started to re-read the Manga 'From Maid To Mother' again and got up to the panel in the photo. To give context, the small girl has a lot of mana and in that world it can be dangerous for everyone around her including the child. She tried to run away and got bound and gaged for it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 22.06.31.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 22.06.31.png
    275.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back