• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice River's Campaign OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
He looks like a cinnamon roll, acts like a cinnamon roll, and yet has the spice of five cinnamon rolls. Go Therion!

What I'm looking forward to is seeing how Gaelen and the Guard react to this nice, quiet, calm and gentle Cleric just explode right in front of them.

I find it ironic that Therion is calling the guard stupid for having a goal and being obsessed with it, even with the detriment of everything else in his life, but Therion's flaw is "once I pick a goal, I become obsessed with it to the detriment of everything else in my life".

Last edited:
Finished Leon's 1st Campaign today and tried Clare's 2nd Campaign. Ended up running around like a headless chicken, not knowing what the heck I was doing.
Sounds like a good time 😅
Played Resident Evil 7 on VR. Am now scarred for life. But I wanna play the remakes
RE2 remake looked really good- unfortunately my laptop doesn't have the specs to have it run smoothly, but I've seen a little gameplay footage. Let me know what you think if you end up playing it!

DreamingBlackbird DreamingBlackbird Thank you for your patience- Orryna post is incoming tonight, one way or another 👍

pointmango pointmango
Sorry to bother you or anything- just wondering if you're still interested in taking part in this, and if so you wanted me to try and help get Thrag brought into the conversation between Orryna and Andryn? Let me know when you get the chance!

Finally came up with a post. Therion, that poor soul, I know what he needs and I don't think he will get to go their wile on the Island.

I was like 90% sure that angry lady on the street was the guards wife. Was I completely making that up? :p

Therion is such an optimist. I love him. Gaelen’s ass is sitting there thinking that kid is probably dead.

Posted! Probably should've trimmed it down a bit, only now realizing how long it became 😅 .... if need be I'll make changes/ par it down tomorrow.

asldkfjaksjf I just read up on the ordeal between the guard and Gaelen, Swats, and Therion and honestly I absolutely love every bit of it aaaaaa--
Also this is the second time our nice gentle cleric made an outburst/raised his voice--and I'm totally here for it. It's amazing how family-oriented Therion can be, or at least that's what I gather from his actions. Then there's the dynamic between him and Gaelen while talking to the guard lsakdjflksajfd

(And Swats. Let's not forget Swats and her love for bushy tails. And Orynna who's currently stuck with two idiots in a ramshackle house)
guys at this point I'm just a stan account for the party alskjflkasjf forgive me

View attachment 724831
I know Swats isn’t a rogue technically. Still made me think of her
Well, she does have the criminal background, no? But instead of wallets, she accumulates a collection of saucers and fluffy things.
Better yet, she'll find peoples' stolen wallets and returns them in exchange for whichever little curiosity/ knick-knack catches her eye.

asldkfjaksjf I just read up on the ordeal between the guard and Gaelen, Swats, and Therion and honestly I absolutely love every bit of it aaaaaa--
Also this is the second time our nice gentle cleric made an outburst/raised his voice--and I'm totally here for it. It's amazing how family-oriented Therion can be, or at least that's what I gather from his actions. Then there's the dynamic between him and Gaelen while talking to the guard lsakdjflksajfd

(And Swats. Let's not forget Swats and her love for bushy tails. And Orynna who's currently stuck with two idiots in a ramshackle house)
guys at this point I'm just a stan account for the party alskjflkasjf forgive me
Hah, no worries Dreaming (do you mind if I call you that?)- nothing wrong with that 😅

I must say, as enjoyable as the IC posts have been so far, the OOC has been equally lovely to read through. It's nice to see folks are engaged and having fun with this- that's ultimately what it's all about, hmm? Especially cool to see the art/ graphs you guys have made so far <3.

Also, just want to take a moment to thank RushingRiver RushingRiver for putting this whole thing together- if memory serves, this is one of your first times DM-ing, correct? Really appreciate all the time you've taken to make this a positive experience, and hope you're enjoying it as well.

View attachment 724831
I know Swats isn’t a rogue technically. Still made me think of her

I was thinking about multiclassing into rogue, so this will work splendiferously! =P

Well, she does have the criminal background, no? But instead of wallets, she accumulates a collection of saucers and fluffy things.
Better yet, she'll find peoples' stolen wallets and returns them in exchange for whichever little curiosity/ knick-knack catches her eye.

Hah, no worries Dreaming (do you mind if I call you that?)- nothing wrong with that 😅

I must say, as enjoyable as the IC posts have been so far, the OOC has been equally lovely to read through. It's nice to see folks are engaged and having fun with this- that's ultimately what it's all about, hmm? Especially cool to see the art/ graphs you guys have made so far <3.

Also, just want to take a moment to thank RushingRiver RushingRiver for putting this whole thing together- if memory serves, this is one of your first times DM-ing, correct? Really appreciate all the time you've taken to make this a positive experience, and hope you're enjoying it as well.

Agreed! It is rare that I find an enjoyable group to pal around with, so I am very much contented with this RP. Thanks to River for setting this up, and thanks to everyone for being awesome.

I honestly couldn't agree more guys--this campaign has been a blast so far, and indeed that is all thanks to our badass DM. First-time, to boot!
That, and also you guys for being equally amazing laskdjfksafj

Thanny Thanny , have a Swats
1589373875333.png
I have a sketch for Therion and Orynna but they're not done yet.

Very true! RushingRiver RushingRiver has been a great DM, really enjoying this adventure and everyone in it so far :p

Experienced Optimist Experienced Optimist Thanny Thanny Shadeofshade Shadeofshade DreamingBlackbird DreamingBlackbird clarinetti clarinetti

Aww thanks guys. It is my very first time DMing and also my very first rp on this website. I think I'll make a poll or survey at the end of the first level, but please let me know if there's anything I can improve on in the meantime. And thank YOU guys for taking a chance on me lol, I've been so lucky to have such an amazing group :D

Dreaming, maybe everyone can look through their backstory, contacts etc. to see if they know goblin. If not you can look around town, ask around, 'tis mostly sandbox after all...

Experienced, Thanny, yes, the woman that was talking to the guard when you showed up was his wife.

I honestly couldn't agree more guys--this campaign has been a blast so far, and indeed that is all thanks to our badass DM. First-time, to boot!
That, and also you guys for being equally amazing laskdjfksafj

Thanny Thanny , have a Swats
I have a sketch for Therion and Orynna but they're not done yet.

And another awesome artwork from Dreaming!! *stares at it for ten minutes straight* my eyes have been blessed ♥
Seriously great job, not everyone can draw like that.

I've stared for a similar amount of time, if not longer. =P It's simple, yet elegant. I'm wondering how many layers was needed to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back