• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice River's Campaign OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Silly question for you all: how do you roll the dice in-game? I thought there was a roll function, but I don't see it.

Aha! Thank you very much! So that's where you have been hiding, you little button.

That they are! Also, wow, am I off to a good start. Rolled a 3 (+1) for persuasion. =P

RushingRiver RushingRiver , could you possibly tie together the threads (OOC, Character Sheets, Interest Check, and RP) when you get the chance? It is getting difficult to navigate. If this is your first time hosting, you can edit the first post and link RP Nation URLs for other threads to the selected thread.

YOU GET A WHITE CANE! AND YOU GET A WHITE CANE! Oh, heck, everyone gets a white cane!

Anyhow, three cheers to being a band of sightless souls!

I've just managed to get on and I am currently typing my post. I'm going to have Therion introduce himself, state that he doesn't know what happened and offer his service as a healer for anyone that are injured. I believe I need to do one persuasion roll for convincing the guard that he is not a part of it and another for his services to be accepted right? And yes, I am still very green when it comes to playing D&D.

This is what I think of when thinking of our L1 babies running around. We all need Glasses of Perception +15.

Dang, I need more Nat 20s in my rolls. Can I borrow your dice, Shade?

Also, a dragon in the middle of the bar seems entirely possible. I thought I saw a giant decorative wooden pillar a sequoia tree wide somewhere, but it could have been a dragon leg.

Regarding persuasion, I do not think you need to persuade the sheriff, per se, but it would be recommended. Actions speak louder than words some of the time, and healing folks with spells certainly would earn approval to me. To the Sheriff, though, I am unsure.

Humanoids or folks might suffice, depending on how much tact you want the character to put into it. General terms like "people" works to encompass everyone. I chiefly like the idea of him saying "Attention all . . . faery tale things" like in the first Shrek movie.

By the way, guys, I loved the opening posts of everyone. It's nice to see good quality roleplaying every now and again, and I am happy to say that I am not seeing anything even short of good.

RushingRiver RushingRiver considering my perception roll had been as spoopy as the rest, how did Andryn notice the shadowy figure? Granted the roll was for looking around before they exited, but still...did Andryn notice the shadowy figure because of her passive perception then?

EDIT: Nevermind, realized that she did take frequent looks at the bar laskjfaslkjfkjasf I'm sorry--

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back