• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Emmy

โ˜ฝ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น โ˜พ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=background][div class=second] [div class=topimg]
[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box][div class=over]The Town of Riverdale[/div]
Riverdale is a seemingly quiet town. It's rather small and many would say there isn't much to do here, but it is a nice place with little crime rate. Riverdale High School is a nice place for teenagers to get a good education and prepare them for college. Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe is a pleasant 50's styled 24-hour diner where young and old alike can get the best milkshakes and chili cheese fries in town. There are wonderful hiking trails and beautiful lakes within the town, coverage from the trees makes for enjoyable camping trips. But beneath the beauty is a deeply rooted corruption. Gangs wage wars in the southside of Riverdale, a place cilvilians from the Northside avoid at all costs. Drugs are manufactured in the southside and ran to every part of sweet Riverdale. Rumors of murder spread like wildfire, though no one knows where they truly come from nor the credibility of them. In fact, the more money your family has the less suspicious the authorities seem to be. How strange.

[div class=over]A little about me[/div]
[div class=num]1.[/div] My name is Emmy. You can call me Emm, Emmers, Emilian, Em-Y. Basically anything. c':

[div class=num]2.[/div] I'm twenty-two years old and I live in Arizona so that means I am in Mountain Standard Time. Though my sleep is incredibly flipped upsidedown, so I'm sure this won't be much of an issue.

[div class=num]3.[/div] I typically prefer to write for the role of the female in our F/M story (sorry for the inconvenience). But honestly, if I can get one story going where I play a female, I'd be easily persuaded to take on the male role in another. I write in the past tense and third person, so I would prefer that you did as well. I usually write a minimum of three paragraphs, but I've been known to write far more. I currently have zero 'triggers.'

[div class=over]Our Story[/div]
I'd like for us to make our own characters, but I wouldn't be opposed to creating those characters from the inspiration of characters from the show. I'd prefer our characters to be in the age range of juniors in high school, to freshmen in college. But maybe there's a romance brewing between student and teacher? That's definitely something to discuss. Also, you'd be amazing if you'd down for the idea of gang-related romance. Jughead stole my heart, throughout the show and I just can't get over those Southside Serpents leather jackets. I'd like to keep the town, as far as layout, pretty similar to the show just because I already have an idea of Pop's in my head and it's literally perfect in my eyes haha. But we can also change it up. I'm all ears to any and all suggestions!
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words][div class=i]R[/div]iverdale
[div class=bottomwords]The town
with pep
and secrets. [/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] go forward [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]made by: @undine[/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #f1f1f1 [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #CFCFCF; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/U7_IxxZLrxA/maxresdefault.jpg); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: white; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: white; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #fff; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(http://pa1.narvii.com/6714/4d08e0a74f8b49a45a769a3b4408c0bab176c1df_00.gif); background-size: 120%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #fff; color: #444444; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: absolute; color: #444444; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.45em; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: white; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Hind', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #ACACAC; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]
Click the photo to see the good stuff

Last edited:
Related image

I suppose I should have added that I would be okay with doubling for this specific plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back