• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Poisoned-Serpent

☾ ☆ Ares ☆ ☽
I'm here looking for anyone who is up for a Riverdale roleplay. I RP as Jughead Jones, I'm open for any ships involving him but I've got a craving for Jarchie.

I'm thinking our boys just finished ending the Red Paladin quest in G&G and Jughead gets a little emotional. It leads to him admitting feelings for Archie. We can go into his breakup with Betty or act like they weren't a thing before but I'm open to discussion.

As I said any ships with Jug are welcome and any plot is up for debate! Thanks for taking a look!

I'm here looking for anyone who is up for a Riverdale roleplay. I RP as Jughead Jones, I'm open for any ships involving him but I've got a craving for Jarchie.

I'm thinking our boys just finished ending the Red Paladin quest in G&G and Jughead gets a little emotional. It leads to him admitting feelings for Archie. We can go into his breakup with Betty or act like they weren't a thing before but I'm open to discussion.

As I said any ships with Jug are welcome and any plot is up for debate! Thanks for taking a look!
I would like to rp and as Betty

Still looking ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back