• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Was there already a character using the pyrokinetic spirit power? I was planning on doing something similar, where it's based around raising the character's body temperature, so for example he'd be able to heat up his fists or legs when going to punch or kick someone. Would that be an appropriate spirit power? TheMightyBulk TheMightyBulk

Was there already a character using the pyrokinetic spirit power? I was planning on doing something similar, where it's based around raising the character's body temperature, so for example he'd be able to heat up his fists or legs when going to punch or kick someone. Would that be an appropriate spirit power? TheMightyBulk TheMightyBulk
Go for it. There are more than one applications for each element. For example Magma, Flames, heat absorption, And Even explosions are all usually fire elementals but each one grows differently. It may be harder for you to beat a fire elemental knight but the same is said for them. Be weary of water based knights though.

Inquiry. Would a machine be aware that there is a soul within it? Aware that it is a vessel to a victim? Or would it be the boys soul controlling the machine?

Inquiry. Would a machine be aware that there is a soul within it? Aware that it is a vessel to a victim? Or would it be the boys soul controlling the machine?
Im not sure what you mean. Could you take the cs out of google docs and put it in cs format. It doesnt have to be the code but as it stands its kinda a pain to read for me.

Japanime Japanime your character wouldnt have their weapon yet if they are a rebel. We dont have a forge yet so that would also be an asterisk for now. Worry not though our first mission will be gaining the last component so it wont be there for long. Other than that so far so good.

Nah its alright, i got it all set out man.
All right perfection there are only two things to potentially edit.

First runes. It is not magic but tech everything else is fine but there would be no runes. Also this doesnt edit the actual creation but he was not dead when they extracted the soul. The process killed the boy.

Next is the rejection thing. It wouldnt exactly go down that way. Though again this neednt be knowledge your character possesses. But without spoiling to much understand it was not your character rejecting the soul that caused the deaths of those in the room but some part of those who were killed was added. You can discuss it with me in dm if youd like but be warned....there are spoilers.

Excellent writing by the way. I like it quite a bit.

Ah shoot. I had it first where the boy died on the table once the soul was vaccumed out in a stable container but i changed it on some other things that was said that i believe i misinterpreted. Also, you mean that the souls of the scientists that were consumed?

Also, thank you! I always try to create dark and captivating images.

Ah shoot. I had it first where the boy died on the table once the soul was vaccumed out in a stable container but i changed it on some other things that was said that i believe i misinterpreted. Also, you mean that the souls of the scientists that were consumed?
Yes kinda. As stated in rules manipulation of souls is not allowable in any function whatsoever. This would include consuming them even if only once and by accident. Its a physics thing for the world. However basically building a soul containment unit and extracting said soul by basically putting the child in it and taking him appart piece by peice would effectively acheive the same thing.

Im not sure what you mean. Could you take the cs out of google docs and put it in cs format. It doesnt have to be the code but as it stands its kinda a pain to read for me.

Japanime Japanime your character wouldnt have their weapon yet if they are a rebel. We dont have a forge yet so that would also be an asterisk for now. Worry not though our first mission will be gaining the last component so it wont be there for long. Other than that so far so good.
thanks. i will make the needed changes.

Quick question, would having a healing ability be violating the set rules? Just want to check before I put anything down

Quick question, would having a healing ability be violating the set rules? Just want to check before I put anything down
Healing others no thats not against the rules perfectly fine. Healing self...well all struck souls gain regeneration among other passive abilities that every one of them possess at varying levels based on the individual.

Superhuman strength, Superhuman speed, Superhuman durability, Superhuman stamina, Superhuman reflexes, Superhuman senses, the Ability to sense spiritual energy, and A regenerative healing factor.

Your character actually can have both a faster than average passive healing factor and a power to heal others if you want. Just know that if a soul leaves the body the healing wont work and the dead cannot be revived.

Healing others no thats not against the rules perfectly fine. Healing self...well all struck souls gain regeneration among other passive abilities that every one of them possess at varying levels based on the individual.

Superhuman strength, Superhuman speed, Superhuman durability, Superhuman stamina, Superhuman reflexes, Superhuman senses, the Ability to sense spiritual energy, and A regenerative healing factor.

Your character actually can have both a faster than average passive healing factor and a power to heal others if you want. Just know that if a soul leaves the body the healing wont work and the dead cannot be revived.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know. Can't have a viable team comp is no one goes healer.

I will be making a second character to be a rebel in the crew with the rest of us. Working on lore has me developing interpersonal relationships between certain key characters and we need at least one person with an actual tie to the prime antagonist of the story. And seeing as how i intend to keep him a secret for the time being only i am able to make a character involved in his past. So i guess i will be playing along with yall for the long haul after all.

No body make their weapon brass knuckles. O.o

Well as I mentioned before I've been working on a character who fights by heating up his fists and legs with his spirit power. His weapon wasn't going to be brass knuckles but I was definitely going for a punch/kick style character. I don't have any problems with other characters who punch though! It'd just be a bummer if I couldn't do that anymore. Plus maybe we could make it so our characters trained alongside each other, or something like that? TheMightyBulk TheMightyBulk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back