• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Would someone who's brain dead, but their body's still on life support keep a soul?

Would someone who's brain dead, but their body's still on life support keep a soul?
Thats a good question. It depends on the case. If they are going to recover then yes. If they are not then no. Its really changed the medical field. Lots of people come in woth their body starting to shut down and the hospitals wont try to help them because Soul Scans show their soul has already left. Never once has a person whose soul already left been able to be resuscitated.

Mmm, seeing as the order is pretty evil, do they abduct orphans. If so is it to make soliders or to use them as a source of power?

Mmm, seeing as the order is pretty evil, do they abduct orphans. If so is it to make soliders or to use them as a source of power?
Not exactly. Orphans are just turned over where they are trained in the army. Those who show promising levels of soul development get slated to become Soul Forged Knights. Its not an abduction rather they took the place of orphanages. Think of them Like a Coorperate, Government, Mega Church.

As for power thats what the common civilian is for. Though the striker was never able to be recreated they do have machines that harvest the ambient soul energy of people. Those who are dissenters or criminals arent put in prison they are placed in a siphoning stasis. Basically trapped in a Crystal having their soul siphoned until death which can and usually does take a lifetime. Its a mercy that the victim is not aware of this.

Okay, how strict are the laws, too what point does a crime result in becoming a battery. A example would be like shoplifting, trespassing, or even a drunken assault.

Okay, how strict are the laws, too what point does a crime result in becoming a battery. A example would be like shoplifting, trespassing, or even a drunken assault.
Think ultra strict. Like anything that violates the order of a superior, They are looking for a reason to lock you up and make you a battery so it doesnt really need to be a good one.

Last edited:
Siphoning? Why not just riiiiip it out? Give it the ole big slurp.
Because it vanishes when the person dies. Thus rendering it unusable. Another reason why a soul ripping robot cannot work. And why i wouldnt advise there being more than one of them. They would be a miracle of science and Soulcraft.

Siphoning? Why not just riiiiip it out? Give it the ole big slurp.
Imagine it like a slow burn. Sure you could slurp it out in one big gulp, but you get more use of it over time with a greater return. Plus, you won't notice 1 or 2 people suddenly going off the radar, but if 10,000 people just up and blanked then people would take notice.

Imagine it like a slow burn. Sure you could slurp it out in one big gulp, but you get more use of it over time with a greater return. Plus, you won't notice 1 or 2 people suddenly going off the radar, but if 10,000 people just up and blanked then people would take notice.
That too.

Its not to say people didnt revolt for over 100 years people fought back but the knights are demoralizing. They can easily withstand Bombs and tank shells with little to no effect, gunfire is basically useless, and most can wipe out a building in one strong hit. Some are strong enough to flatten entire cities. Most of our characters will start out about a quarter as strong as the average knight when the striker activates them. Barring the Knight who Stole the Striker to start the rebellion. He will be training them and organizing the rebellion due to both experience with spirit powers and knowledge of the Orders Knights protocols. The starting goal is going to be preparation and the recreation our own forge.

So are you going to just be the gm or are you gonna join in on the fun?
A bit of both. Ill be playing the Fallen Knight for a while but mostly for the beginning. I will also be playing the roles of the big enemies but i think that counts as GM stuff.

Oh neat. I had to edit my char a bit with this new info, but other than that i think hes ready. With your judgement, of course.

Yeah, I see what mean. This is gonna be a pretty dope campaign in my opinion.

Kinda nervous, as this is just some basic stuff.

Kinda nervous, as this is just some basic stuff.
Sorry for the delay i fell asleep. Seems alright to me in at first glancr but i cant really read it too much on my phone so o have no idea. Once i get the cs page up ill screen it more thouroughly. Thats a little later today fyi.

So the Cs page will be coming later on today im going to work on the lore in the mean time. I will be making a cs For the Fallen Knight who stole the Striker as well. Just as an example of a late game character but dont worry he wont have access to his full power again for a while so he wont he overshadowing player characters. This is him by the way.
knight-armor-simple-background-futuristic-armor-futuristic-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
The way Soul Powers work can be explained easily with this image as an example. First the striker Cracks the barrier to your soul making your spiritual energy able to come out in enough quantity to effect the world around you and effect your own body positively. From there the forge takes your soul and crafts it into a mighty suit of ornate armor and a weapon. However that initial transformation only lasts a few seconds. After that the soul Forged Gear is absorbed back into the knight. They can spawn their weapons easily enough with most getting the hang of it in the first day. That is the first stage of power for a knight, The Dormant state. After mastering their Soul Weapon they begin to be able to spawn parts of their armor peice by peice. Each part increases the knights overall power by resonating with them and their weapon the more armor peices the bigger the improvement. Once a knight can spawn all parts of their armor at once they enter the second stage of Knights development, The Awakened State. Finally once a knight Has mastered their armor, weapon, and the synchronization of them they begin to spawn whats called "Flare" things like capes, feathers in the helm, cloth extensions, gems/lights in the armor or weapon. Similar to armor peices these increases the resonation of the knights armor further amplifying their power. Once a knight has 3 "Flares" they are considered To be in the final stage, the Burning Stage. Burning knights tend to make up the upper escalon of the Orders Knight. All the 10 commanders are Burning knights. The Fallen knight was one of these commanders, however as he escaped his armor was broken causing him to be unable to utilize it until it recovers which can take months to years if it happens at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back