• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Well as I mentioned before I've been working on a character who fights by heating up his fists and legs with his spirit power. His weapon wasn't going to be brass knuckles but I was definitely going for a punch/kick style character. I don't have any problems with other characters who punch though! It'd just be a bummer if I couldn't do that anymore. Plus maybe we could make it so our characters trained alongside each other, or something like that? TheMightyBulk TheMightyBulk
Oh well yeah thats fine my dude is gonna be a boxer. Thats what a mean by punchy. Like he is literally a one trick pony of making peoples faces beat up his hands. I don't mind other martial arts but Boxing is going to be Unique to This guy and the Antagonist as in his history i am listing it as a mostly dead art.

Ah I see! Seems like a lot of work on your part though with a player character and the antagonists, let me know if you need me to play any bad guy henchmen!!

Ah I see! Seems like a lot of work on your part though with a player character and the antagonists, let me know if you need me to play any bad guy henchmen!!
I fully intend to open apllications for the knights eventually, including the 9 other Knight commanders. And 2 of the 3 archons. The top of the Order are the 3 Archons who are scarily powerful. It is said that 2 of the 3 Archons can defeat all 10 of the Knight commanders, and each of those 10 are consistent City flattening opponents. Thats To say they have enough spiritual energy to level entire cities easily enough to be able to do it multiple times. Then the prime antagonist is above even them but not in a way you'd expect. This would be moderately public knowledge. Everyone knows the 3 archons exist but almost no one has seen them in person.

Very exciting!! High power-ceilings are always a lot of fun to me. I'm interested!
I am glad. The idea is to make it so that even after we power up and get more skilled we still have foes to face up against. And of course the bad guy must be powerful enough to require teamwork.

Alright here is the lore so far. I will be adding to it basically all the time so if yiu have a question about something not covered be sure to ask. Much of it is kinda vague to allow for creative interpretation so dont hesitate to construct some lore of your own so long as it isnt contradictory.

Here we go

Ask for the Discord link if you want it. The channel is up and running and there is useful info there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back