• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just so I'm clear before I start the next post; Zeph is going to try and use his breath weapon to try and KO the yeti, then Snowfall and Terra will use the Reduce Self spell to fly down its gullet to try and pull out the spear fragment. Is this correct? Is there any other spells or powers that you plan on utilizing to help make this happen?

Sherwood Sherwood Snowfall is using his Blazing Comet tattoo. If he might give her a hand, he can help fly her down to the spear-piece using her as the guide. Other than that, I can't think of anything else to add.

How about you guys? Psychie Psychie Rykon Rykon Silanon Silanon

Terra has her Blazing Comet tat active, too, so once the yeti is knocked out, we can give this a try and probably not be digested.

Just to let you know, I have had to take an unexpected road trip that will have me with spotty internet access for the next week. I will update as I can.

Sherwood Sherwood Okies, bud! Good luck on your unexpected road trip and I hope it all works out!

(I have posted this message in the other two games I've seen you post it in.)

The princeling recoils for a moment at the thought, but refocuses on the mission. "Ugh, I'll have to impose upon a servant to scour the stench from my scales. So undignified... Alas, lives are at stake." Zephiron follows behind Terra, wrapped in the visual spectacle of activating his own reduce self spell while returning to his true form. The micronized dragon tucks into a spiraling roll and dives down into the now cavernous depths of the yeti's maw.
Rykon Rykon I don't understand. Why is Zeph going back down the yeti's throat when Terra and Snowfall have already exited with the spear-piece?
It takes the two of you to be able to work the shaft up and out of the stomach, and as you finally slide out into the open air once more...
(ellipsis mine)

Did we miss something back in the yeti's tummy?

I think he was adding that he jumped into the mouth to help get the spear shaft out, and not saying that there was something left in there.

No worries! I'm easily confused sometimes. =)

Sooooo, any chance of getting scads of xp for not only getting the spear piece out of the yeti, but doing so without even hurting the thing? <Looks hopeful>

Yes, you will get some points for the inventive way of getting the spear piece. I just need to calculate out the number.

I did promise some wonderful xp, and here it is.

10,000 points. You earned a lot here because you were able to "defeat" the yeti without killing it. Good job!

Not quite to tenth level. I still need 15,001 more to get there. But I am not complaining! Any points are a good thing!

Thank you, Sherwood! Woo! That's a bunch of xp!

10,001 more and Snowfall is 10th level! Rawr! 8D How about you Rykon Rykon ? Hey Silanon Silanon ! Look! We saved the yeti and got mondo xp! 8D

Terra tries to manage her wind blown hair as she considers their options. "We can go drop off this piece in Olympus where we know it will be safe, then make our move to the next fragment. Where should we hit next? China? Germany? England? What do you guys think?"
Friends, forgive me if I'm thinking out of the box here (I don't honestly believe I come with one), but I wanted Sherwood Sherwood 's take on our next destination? Which of these three spots does he have the most data (and more importantly which he'll have more fun with, because I'm thinking the more fun he'll have, the more fun we'll all have)!

What's your take on that, bud?

I will let you know that when you go to China and Germany, it will most likely be a rather rough fight, and England we'll be a toss up as to how you handle things. I don't want to try and railroad you into something, and I'm ready for any of these options.

If I remember correctly, Germany is deep in the gargoyles territory and they are no slouches in a fight. I have no personal idea on what we might expect in China, so that makes me curious.

If we go to England first, would we get enough xp to level up again before the fighting in China or Germany?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back