• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood Snowfall is going to fire both of the GB-7's guns again. He is trying for a Called Shot to the creature's head. I have subtracted an Action Point to add to the chances of success. =)

Snowfall's weapon fire hits home on the head of the monster, causing some nasty wounds. It shakes its head in pain but continues to stay in the fight.
Rats. Not the only effect I was looking for. Sorry, team! I should have just gone for the body shot! =)

No worries. Its one monster against all of us. It has got to be tough, right? Otherwise it would be too easy.

Precisely the reason Snowfall was attempting to take its attention away from everything at its feet, including and probably especially, Miss Terra. You're in its playing field for sure.

And with that, the action continues! Go, Silly SIl, go! You and Eron got this! Er, whatever it is you might have planned! Yeah, that's the ticket! =)

This armor - how often has it saved his life, by now? He couldn't recall, even if he tried. It's been a long journey, from a closed city's wall, through his lair, all the way to this place. And most importantly - it's far from over, thanks to the resilient steel. And thanks to his companions. As Eron jumps back to his feet, he raises his flaming sword in Terra's direction, a wordless, thankful greeting. And once the blade is up there - well, it can only go down, right? Again, he moves in with hasty steps, and soon enough the flames paint a fiery arc through the air as it comes down at the beast's nearest leg. The acidic blade follows up with a simple stab, using his momentum; trying to draw blood once more.

Silanon Silanon Nice roll, Sil! Is that a Critical Hit for Eron?

Pao Pat Mei does give critical strikes on 18-20 at level 5, so... probably? Does that apply to the swords? The additional melee damage of +15 doesn't, right?

1. Yes!

2. It has in Sherwood's games as long as I've been playing them!

3. A Critical Hit doubles damage dice and bonus damage like that coming from P.S. unless that damage is specifically noted not to double (rare, GM discretion).

I'm thinking if Big Bad here doesn't defend against it, he's in for big hurting from Eron and the Shining Mirror! And boy, if "Eron and the Shining Mirror" doesn't sound like the title of a story, doesn't it? =)

Certainly does =)

About 2.): Think I did that wrong all the time, then - whoops. If I recall correctly, the damage from the crystals isn't doubled, right? So that'd be 184 mdc damage if I got the math right... ouch!

I believe you are correct! 184 M.D.? Yeah, buddy! Let's hope it hits! 8D

Well, that went well for once. Now I just have to find a way to have Eron gracefully lose the thing's attention because my hands got a little shaky when I pressed the roll button right there... although I'm wondering if it's easier to wound the thing from within...

Well, that went well for once. Now I just have to find a way to have Eron gracefully lose the thing's attention because my hands got a little shaky when I pressed the roll button right there... although I'm wondering if it's easier to wound the thing from within...
It wants to swallow us. I say never fight an enemy on its own terms and its own game. Instead, make it fight us on ours. This is why one big reason Snowfall is not down there with you.

Yeah, you're both right - but I mean, how often does an enemy try swallowing you like that? Think that's awesome. Probably deadly, but awesome. Luckily for Eron, there's a line between curious and suicidal =)

ARRR! Shiver me timbers! Er, I mean, that's so true!

Psychie Psychie
The thing was getting hurt, but it still has a lot of fight in it. She leaps up into the air, using her flight tattoo to try and maneuver around behind the Aishwarra to keep it out in the open and keep it from going back into the cave. With a carefully aimed pair of attacks, she has the Infiltrator fire its rifle while she unleashes the Force Cannon on the thing, hoping to keep it distracted from being able to focus on trying to kill her friends.

10 pts of MDC damage from the Nova Rifle, and 60 for the Crit with the Force Cannon
Hit Points: 53
SDC: 165
PPE: 145 +2d4 per level
Power Matrix: 80 PPE / 20
PPE Battery: 50
PPE Battery: 50

Personal MDC: 600
Infiltrator Automation
*Main Body: 220

Bonus Points: 9

Number of Attacks: 7
Strike: +12
Parry: +10
Dodge: +10
Roll: +10
Initiative: +5
Perception: +5, +1 vs Vampires and the Undead
Horror Factor: +5 to Save, +2 vs dragons
Critical Strike on a natural 19-20
Critical Strike from behind
Damage: +3
Death Blow on a natural 19-20

When Piloting Automations
Number of Attacks: 10 / 5 / 1
Strike: +5 (+7 with Sword)
Parry: +6 (+8 with Sword)
Dodge: +2
Roll: +2
Initiative: +6
Damage: +2
Critical Strike on a 19-20
Critical Strike from behind
Death Blow on a natural 19-20

Good rolls! That's paying it back for having it spook Terra into rolling so low on her Horror Factor. =)

And here I was, wondering if I could get behind the thing to get my 'critical strike from behind' bonus, and I roll a nat 20!

No worries! It's not like you're busy running another game while PCing in yet more games or something, right? =)

Why sweat the small stuff when you can RP instead? Wooo!

Boy, I'm glad typing doesn't take a lot of energy (*still coughing but winning the fight against COVID-19 over here!*). =)

Good to hear that you are getting better. Just take it easy, and you'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back