• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A quick check of your inventory does not show any hidden stash of incendiary grenades or missiles. No one thought to purchase any prior to leaving Dweomer, so what you have on your character sheets is what you have.

Terra and her Automation slip out of the Badger and take a look around, seeing no sign of the Aishwarra other than the large gaping hole dug into the side of the hill ahead of you. It is about 2,000 feet out from where you are right now.

What does everyone do to prepare for the fight?
Man, I need to read like 9 things to figure out what I prepare, I fee like...

I should have what I prepare tomorrow, if that's cool. Too new to these powers and options...

Very cool. Fresh brain after good sleep and ask any questions you may have, WlfSamurai! =)

Snowfall then offers his deepest Kitsune prayer. "Watashi no O-Inari-sama (my personal Inari!)!"
Just to let everyone know, I'm not really expecting anything in-game to come of this. This is just something my Character would do.

And yes, he will build some kind of shrine to Inari here after he is done assuming we live through this. =)

In a different game we're in together, Silanon Silanon mentioned that he was busy and trying to catch up with his reading of the posts coming along. I don't want to rush forward, but Sil, if you need some more time, just let me know what you want to do with Eron. I can have him play rear cover while the others try their hands against the Aishwarra if you'd like.

Hey, thanks for waiting. Unfortunately, my struggle over here won't end anytime soon, so waiting for me isn't really an option I'm comfortable with - don't want the game to completely stall out on my behalf. I'll see if I can get into the right mindset to get a little something out there today. If not, Sherwood Sherwood s option is probably the best for the game.

Snowfall's Initiative modifier is +6. It would be +10, but I don't think Quick Draw applies here.

Guys, I pulled out my Psi-Sword, but it will only do 30 MD max. Something this big, I assume I need something more major?

Definitely. Also, if you are going to use fire, I recommend moving behind it and trying to force it out of the cave instead of into it where it clearly has an advantage over all of the guns waiting for it outside.

What movement power(s) do you have to get close? How close did you wish to be to the opening of the cave?

Sorry for the delay in responding. I thought that I had already posted here.

Since you wanted to be fairly close to the opening, at your speed you can easily get within melee range of the Aishwarra in your action and still be able to attack.

As large as the monster is, it is still pretty nimble. It manages to yank its foot out of the way of Daggon's Psy Blades before they have a chance to connect.
Snowfall is a martial artist with centuries of experience and his system includes Automatic Dodge.

Can he tell? Did the Aishwarra Dodge or did it Automatic Dodge Daggon's paired sword strike?

It is clear that it used an attack action in order to dodge.

Thanks!

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Daggon on may not have hit with his swords, but he took up an Action out of the Aishwarra which gives it one less this Round to try and kill us with. Good going!

I was able to post in Sherwood's Champions game tonight, and I want to post here, but Real Life be like:

Penguins Reaction GIF

So I hope the post within the next 24 hours. =)

I've been in same boat. Appreciate the understanding. I've played two seconds in-game, but love the vibe of this game. Glad to be here with you guys.

With all of the craziness of the holidays, I'll give Silanon Silanon a little bit more time before we move forward and have Eron delay his action temporarily.

I'll do my best to get a post up today or tomorrow - sorry for the delay, didn't get into the right mindset to actually get it done. Hopefully soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back