• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Neither one does more than the other. They just have the ability to do damage to the creature, where normal weapons will do nothing to it.

Neither one does more than the other. They just have the ability to do damage to the creature, where normal weapons will do nothing to it.
Would the wood rounds made be classified under slugs and use their stats, or anti-vampire flechettes?

Snowfall find any loot on 'em? =)

Edit: I'm really happy we beat those two up and good!

Last edited:
Been suffering from a migraine for the past few days. I hope to be able to get my head into the game once more in the next day or two. Please be patient.

Re: Vampire Intelligence and Salnesh. Folks, I recommend we take one on at a time starting with Salnesh.

Did any of the team NOT accept Snowfall's attempts at giving them hearing protection?

Eron gladly accepted the protection. About demon and intelligence: Personally, I doubt that they have any interest to fight us on their own, respectively. We just killed their two big guys, they'll be more careful than that. Or they would've found their end a long time ago, I reckon. What I'm wondering right now is if there's some kind of way to get them to turn against each other. Won't be as easy as with the two minions that Snowfall found earlier on his rope mission, but who knows; just can't think of a good way myself, right now.

I just wanted everyone to know that I have not forgotten you. I've been very busy with the holiday stuff going on here, and I will be putting up some IC posts soon.

Stay safe and healthy, everyone!

Just a side note that falls into the kinda obvious category, I do expect that things will be slow if not completely stopped for a while as Christmas gets closer for the whole site. I'm not going to drop any of my games, and if you are going to be off line for a bit, I understand and will ease off the pace as much as needed to keep everyone onboard.

Speaking only for myself and depending on how things go, I may be inclined to post a little more - holidays, after all, are time off from work and to be enjoyed! =)

Rykon Rykon Sherwood Sherwood

I don't think it'd take more than a few seconds for Zephiron to restore his PPE. So not a long wait for him at least.

Is this true? Is there something about this pyramid that provides us PPE replenishment at a super-fast rate?

I may be misunderstanding how mechanics work in the Paladium version of Rifts, but aren't we on a Leyline Nexus? Aren't we able to draw from it?

Draw, yes. But your statement implies drawing a lot of PPE in "seconds?" I am wondering to what degree of PPE replenishment is possible here?

Hmm... From what I found in the book, 20 PPE per melee round for normal magic users (Edit: As opposed to 40 for Leyline Walkers). About 80 per minute. 45 seconds is all it would take for Zephiron to regain the 60 it would take to replenish lapsed spells (Power Weapon, and Invulnerability)

That is slower than I thought, but not terrible all in all. Those are the only two abilities he has active with effects not measured in minutes.

EDIT: It occurs to me a citation would be helpful. Page 186 from Rifts Ultimate Edition is where I found that from. I reckon that'll come in handy later on.

Last edited:
We are also in a mystical pyramid, one that has been magical for quite a long time - hence my wondering if your estimate is not so slow after all. Above all, I want those of us who use PPE to be fully aware of how much they receive when they channel for it (as I believe they should know unless Sherwood says otherwise). It would be quite foolish to run out of PPE here. I am wondering if perhaps it is wiser to recuperate our PPE to its fullest and cast again what we need if it is in danger of running out soon.

The next foe we may be facing might be Salnesh, and I am willing to bet his PPE resources will be quite full or in use when we meet. =)

Either we deal with this Salnesh now, or we hunt his ass down later on and spank him for making us work for it. It don't matter to me, since we will be walking out of here winners one way or another.

Snowfall and I want him dead but for different reasons - Snowfall wants him out of the picture because he knows what real evil is and like Eron, he doesn't want it walking the earth any longer. Me? I just like killing fictional bad guys. Gives me a warm feeling inside. Wheee! Both my Character and I agree that we want to see Eron happy. =)

No, I'm just procrastinating getting a post up. I will do my best to remedy that ASAP.

Alright. The IC post is finally up. I hope that it makes up for the long delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back