• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey guys! I have returned from the land of quarantine and sickos! I am so happy to be home, and it makes me feel good that everyone was so worried about me!

Terra's effort to block the pseudopod is unsuccessful, and it latches onto you. You take a total of 30 MD damage.

Uh, that sounds bad. Can we focus on de-attaching that thing from Terra before it does something worse?

It would be a good idea. She has been bit by a sucker-pod, and it is going to try and pull her in.

These dice...

Anyways, Sherwood Sherwood - would casting Fly on Terra help her against future pseudopod attacks?

These dice...

Anyways, Sherwood Sherwood - would casting Fly on Terra help her against future pseudopod attacks?
It would not. The reach of the pseudopods is sufficient to get to any corner of this chamber. Right now, all of you are in reach of the Vampire Intelligence.

Hey Sherwood Sherwood , think I messed up - there's a friendly man playing music , and I didn't account for that. I have that on my insanity list, so it'll probably change the modifiers, and the reaction. I'm not on my computer right now, I'll check the details in a bit.

Silanon Silanon Whoops! Well, for what it's worth, Snowfall is about to stop (and in-game terms was playing for 3 seconds/1 combat action). I was thinking of using his Dragon Rod next.

No worries, I'm actually glad that it shows up at some point; don't like stuff that's on the character sheet but doesn't show up ever. Just unfortunate that I missed it at first.

So Sherwood Sherwood , I have a rule question. The rules for the TW Crazy state that there's a complete power loss in case of the phobia and/or power of association (the pouch). It doesn't say anything about this case, however, unless I'm missing it. Naturally, I'd read the rules as follows: I gotta stop the musician from playing. Only that we're fighting Salnesh, and Eron is obsessed with him, and I'd personally say that should outweigh that. Which means that there's actually no consequences, rule-wise - or am I missing something?

I will say that being faced with the object of your obsession, namely the demon, will override your other concerns.

That sounds reasonable - just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing something. If it's alright, I get a short post up in a bit. Since Snowfall is up next, the window of opportunity to react is closing.

I will refrain until you have posted, good Sil. It's the least I can do for such good roleplaying on your part. =)

Thanks for that! Really wanted to get a reaction out there, that's done now. Go get 'em!

I'm up at all different hours. One benefit to being a stay at home dad; I don't have a job to worry about clocking in for.

yeah i get that one thats for sure. this is actually a great chance for me i was thinking about sharing a character idea im thinking of throwing at my group as one of the mercenaries thats currently trying to hunt them down and was hoping i could get your opinion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back