• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I figure if the Boom Gun blasts just moments ago didn't deafen Snowfall, then the stuffing of the gauze in his ears and helmet did.

Which leads me to ask, how are Terra's ears?

Terra is quite deafened. Her helmet prevented any real damage, but it couldn't stop the massive blasts from making her ears ring.

Glad I asked.

As for Snowfall, is the gauze and helmet enough to save him from damage? I didn't want him near Daisy's Glitter Boy during the fight (but I don't know if I succeeded in making that clear).

EDIT: One of the best things about a Boom Gun, though? Your buddies definitely know the party has started and where to find it! *points at Sil and Ry*

Last edited:
As for Snowfall, is the gauze and helmet enough to save him from damage? I didn't want him near Daisy's Glitter Boy during the fight (but I don't know if I succeeded in making that clear).
Your ears are ringing, but you do have a minimal amount of hearing available to you. Right now, the only one that has no difficulty is Daisy.

Sorry if my posts seem rushed; I am rather busy and trying to squeeze some RP in while most everyone is on.

Speaking of everyone, Vaneheart Vaneheart ! You still playing, Bubba? =)

Last edited:
Speaking of everyone, @Vaneheart ! You still pkaing, Bubba? =)
Due to his inaction, Vaneheart is no longer in the game. That might change if he can show me that he can do more than say he will make IC posts and never end up doing so.

Daisy took a big sniff and... let out a massive sneeze. Getting spittle and dog boogers all over the screen in front of her.

"Conflabbed leylines." Daisy grumbled with a audible sniffle.

"Its close though, the Overlord. So we are on the right track."

She hated sneezing in her suit... anything but a perfectly clean screen was annoying. But at least she had a long tongue, which she used to lick the screen clean. Good enough! Albeit with a few streaks left behind.

Daisy is such a canine! =)

Sherwood Sherwood Maybe it's best if I just ask you? Put plainly, does Snowfall see anything unusual about Zeph and Shaona using his magic helmet, Fox Spirit senses, and using his Lore skills?

Sherwood Sherwood Maybe it's best if I just ask you? Put plainly, does Snowfall see anything unusual about Zeph and Shaona using his magic helmet, Fox Spirit senses, and using his Lore skills?
No, nothing unusual. Zeph is a dragon with good psychic and magic powers, and Shaona is a mage. Neither one show any signs of possession or illness in your sight.

Purr Purr one thing I forgot to mention when you asked for any abnormal markings in the glitterboy.

She has "A.C.E." engraved on a small section of the glitterboy breastplate with a small heart engraved below it.

O rly? =)

Team? The corridor that extends around out of sight... If we were to beat down the door in melee (Terra's automatons) until it was just about busted in, pull them back around the corner, have Snowfall blast it down and everyone get out of sight around that corner. Then we can nail it when it comes around the corner at a range of our choosing, putting up those magic walls the moment combat takes place. Shoot the Overlord to death instead of being in close where it can trash us.

Reasoning: Because if we attack here, we are not only within all of those aforementioned Super Psionic powers, but we're also within Daisy's Boom Gun Sonic Boom (which deafens everything within 200 feet, if memory serves).

So why play on this jerk's rules when we can make our own?
Zephiron doesn't have ranged attacks that even hold a candle to his melee, unfortunately. Forcing him to fight at range is a huge waste for him. I realize that limits the boom gun, but we're at a bit of an impasse here, cause he is built around the tactic of tanking at melee range.

We could split up a bit. Have Daisy go down the corridor one way, while those without ear protection go the other to give us some space. My Automations are primarily melee, so I would want to close in to hacking range. Daisy can then fire from a distance while the rest of us beat the crap out of it.

What if we had the automatons and Zeph hanging out right around that corner? Snowfall could take down the door and race around the opposite corner, possibly giving you the Overlord's back?

Doable. I like the idea of hammering the Overlord with all we got when it doesn't have a chance to use its psi powers against us.

Just let me know when you have the plan locked in so I can have the bad react correctly.

Doable. I like the idea of hammering the Overlord with all we got when it doesn't have a chance to use its psi powers against us.

This is precisely my thinking. If we went all ranged (gave Zeph a rifle) with Terra's magical walls up, we might have one hell of an advantage on the thing (remember, it's got a big energy gun). However, going melee with Zeph being the only sentient creature there very likely means Zeph will be the only target for the Overlord's Super Psionics. But if that's what you want, have at. Snowfall is not getting anywhere near it if he can manage it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back