• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Give me a d20 for a Perception roll to see if you could spot the number of attackers firing on Snowfall and we'll see!

I have a bonus of +3 that applies to machines and magic - likely shouldn't apply here, since this isn't about the things being machines, but it's probably your call to make.

Due to your keen eye, Shaona can tell that there was one other shooter right inside the doorway that did not come out. Terra did not roll well enough to spot that fact.

Short question: Can I relay the information immediately, or should I wait for my next action to do that?

Sherwood has usually been pretty good about us getting out short, reasonable phrases when it's not our actions. =)

Short question: Can I relay the information immediately, or should I wait for my next action to do that?
At the moment, the only one involved in any combat is Snowfall, so you can give a quick description to the others no problem.

Assuming that no one has any objections, she directs her three Automations out on a charge around the bend towards the heavy door, intent on delivering some much needed damage to the Mechanoids inside.

Sorry, but what happened to the ambush? The whole reason Snowfall flew off was in the hopes the bad guys would follow him and you guys would get a surprise attack from behind? If you want to do something else, that's fine be me, but color me confused.

Sorry, but what happened to the ambush? The whole reason Snowfall flew off was in the hopes the bad guys would follow him and you guys would get a surprise attack from behind? If you want to do something else, that's fine be me, but color me confused.
Oh, derp! I completely spaced that. <blush> Sherwood Sherwood ? Can I change my action or have I put my foot in it too deep?

Sherwood Sherwood It feels weird to get a free shot here - Shaona just gave up her readiness to fire to peek inside the room. Does she have enough time to grab her gun once more and fire, or would it be more appropriate to simply prepare for the upcoming fight by readying her gun, and leave the shooting to the others, for now?

I also need to catch up on character sheet upkeep to see if Zeph leveled up last time we got XP. I'm hoping to resolve that before his next combat action.

Sherwood Sherwood It feels weird to get a free shot here - Shaona just gave up her readiness to fire to peek inside the room. Does she have enough time to grab her gun once more and fire, or would it be more appropriate to simply prepare for the upcoming fight by readying her gun, and leave the shooting to the others, for now?
If you want to have your free action to be preparing your weapon for the first melee action, that is fine.
I also need to catch up on character sheet upkeep to see if Zeph leveled up last time we got XP. I'm hoping to resolve that before his next combat action.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

So from what I am seeing Zeph did reach level 6.

I have to at least address the following:
Increase to hit points
Increase to MDC
Increase to PPE
Increase to ISP
Pick 2 new psionic powers
Update hand to hand tab

I think I also have new spells (3 iirc?) to pick and potentially another special interest skill. I'll have to double-check that when time permits.

Any suggestions on powers or spells?

Grats! Did you get any skills for 6th level?

I recommend you get something you can use at range?

No new secondary skills til level 8.

I do get a "special interest" skill, so he could take Language American or something to that effect. {Stipulation being it has to be a type of Language, Literacy, or Lore, or the Research skill).

Number of spells gained is 3 up to level 6 spells.

Magic Pigeon is a good long range communication spell. Another one is Reduce Self. Finally, if you don't have it, Lifeblast is great, even as a Level 5 spell.

So, how many psi powers do you get this level, and what categories are available? Don't forget to look in the Lore section that Sherwood has posted. He has a whole list of new powers available.

Nope! The runners are Snowfall's problem.

The hope is the bad guys behind the runners will also chase him. We are in a T-junction with the big bad guys on the long part of the T. The runners are chasing Snowfall down one end of the while the party is on the other end as yet undetected.

If the bad guys behind the runners follow Snowfall, it will open their backs to the party and hopefully the entire party can surprise attack them from behind. Hence Snowfall's taunting. =)

Nope! The runners are Snowfall's problem.

The hope is the bad guys behind the runners will also chase him. We are in a T-junction with the big bad guys on the long part of the T. The runners are chasing Snowfall down one end of the while the party is on the other end as yet undetected.

If the bad guys behind the runners follow Snowfall, it will open their backs to the party and hopefully the entire party can surprise attack them from behind. Hence Snowfall's taunting. =)
Is it time to shoot or wait?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back