• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Cool! So I spend an action and an Action Point, right? Anything else I need to do to try and redirect them?

Let me verify what you want to do. you want to try and direct the fire back at one of the bad guys, right?

Yes. Preferably the critically-damaged one (#1).

Thanks! Erasing the Action Point and posting! =)

Exciting stuff here!

Everyone has their share of bad luck; unfortunately it is your turn to have some.

It worked! That makes my night! Thanks, Sherwood, for allowing it and for rolling the dice for me! =)

Sherwood Sherwood

I was rolling d20s to strike the missiles down. You mentioned percentages, should I have been rolling d100s?
It is a d20 to hit, then I roll percentiles to see how many of the missiles (if any) of the volley get taken out. There is a 1-30% chance for 1d4 missiles to get hit, 31-60 for half, and 61-100 for all. If you are using missile-versus-missile, that changes up to a 75% chance to take out the whole swarm.

Once more, Tiny's lightning blast misses its mark...
(ellipsis mine)

I've been meaning to bring this up - is Tiny the extremist in the family? Hah! It's like it either misses big or scores big, but not a whole lot in the middle as far as the dice are concerned! =)

Yeah, those two are certainly reliable! Personally, I think they'll take the "newborn" Tiny in and show him a few tricks. Then Tiny will follow some of their good habits. Heh! =)

In other news, I have added a video to Snowfall's character sheet called "Fox Village!" in the Media tab. It's 5 minutes of an amazing petting zoo/shrine/moar in Zao, Japan with some 200 foxes in it. Around the 4:00 mark, the videographer gets into the sounds they make! Foxes get so silly and noisy! So yeah - something worth sharing. =)

Yeah, those two are certainly reliable! Personally, I think they'll take the "newborn" Tiny in and show him a few tricks. Then Tiny will follow some of their good habits. Heh! =)

In other news, I have added a video to Snowfall's character sheet called "Fox Village!" in the Media tab. It's 5 minutes of an amazing petting zoo/shrine/moar in Zao, Japan with some 200 foxes in it. Around the 4:00 mark, the videographer gets into the sounds they make! Foxes get so silly and noisy! So yeah - something worth sharing. =)

What does the fox say? I'm pretty sure I know! Listened to the song plenty.

Okaaaaay! Having heard the chorus, at least it has a good beat... Ha ha ha! =) I don't think I can listen to the rest of it or it will stick into my head and stay there. Here! Have some Mood Music I'll be using in Ricky's Prologue next!

"Blurry" by Puddle of Mudd for the Ace Combat 5 OST (which I thought was one heck of a great game!). This is such a cool song!

I know it's Snowy's turn. I'll try again to post tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back