• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Awww it's more like a brother and sister relationship xD But yes, it is a borderline ship if you could call it that o3o
she's the type of gal that says "males and females can't be friends or have that sibling-esque relationship"

pfft.

Gene: I think that's possible.
Me: *tryingtofindanimportantoppositesexfriendshiptoproveit*
Emmeline says that she's friends with Xander and Yudai and there's no feelings there ! And Jin Jin and her!

Kyra's rolling her eyes pfft

Oh! I was thinking television-wise xDD Adira's like "I can be friends with men and not have feelings for them no problem" but then she's a lesbian and that's exactly why xD But yeah definitely Jin and Emmeline! I need to write for him as well so he can see Linny...

Jin: Apparently I am standing on the sidewalk staring into empty space because someone isn't writing me to move.
Me: SHADDUP

Oh! I was thinking television-wise xDD Adira's like "I can be friends with men and not have feelings for them no problem" but then she's a lesbian and that's exactly why xD But yeah definitely Jin and Emmeline! I need to write for him as well so he can see Linny...

Jin: Apparently I am standing on the sidewalk staring into empty space because someone isn't writing me to move.
Me: SHADDUP
Emmeline giggled at that, "I can see you from the tree! Maybe I can be amonkey and throw a banana or rather accorn at you to notice me, Jin Jin!"

SENSE8, but then I realized Naomi is in a relationship with her poop.
Hmmmmmmm.

Emmeline giggled at that, "I can see you from the tree! Maybe I can be amonkey and throw a banana or rather accorn at you to notice me, Jin Jin!"

SENSE8, but then I realized Naomi is in a relationship with her poop.
Hmmmmmmm.
Jin: Bananas are good for potassium; throw me one!

All I got from that was "Sense8" I know it's a typo but it sounds like an energy vegetable drink. Like V8 but it makes more sense? xD

Jin: Bananas are good for potassium; throw me one!

All I got from that was "Sense8" I know it's a typo but it sounds like an energy vegetable drink. Like V8 but it makes more sense? xD
wow. i said poop.
omg.
im dying.
why.

LMAO. Sense8 is a tv show! <3

OHHHH Sense8 does ring a bell now. I had to look it up to see the symbol then I remembered and then there was also the next suggested search of "Sense8 cancelled" and I'm like..."oh...maybe I won't watch it I guess"

Everyone, as your GM I am terribly sorry for my absence! Is everyone still up for keeping the story going and perhaps skipping to Lottie's wedding ball in a few posts?

i'm still in as i've just decided to post my charas even if the rp is moving slowly!
i'm thankful for the slowness since i've been so behind!

-- we can always skip to lottie's wedding
however, everyone should mention at least about holly!

Everyone, as your GM I am terribly sorry for my absence! Is everyone still up for keeping the story going and perhaps skipping to Lottie's wedding ball in a few posts?

OOOOH YES I must finish Adira quickly though. Still haven't gotten her history down.

hi! moving has been really boring lately but i'm here and so is virgo, leo and gemini!

a e r o ? :o
Goddammit I've mixed up names ;~; AGAIN. I meant to say Pixie. Let Pixie know :P

I'm tagging everyone involved in this roleplay so we can make an attempt to keep it going. I suggest we time skip to Charlotte La Bouff's wedding so we can gather all of our characters into one spot and have at least some significant event that brings everyone together.
PixieDust PixieDust revalia revalia nymphadora. nymphadora. AnimeGenork AnimeGenork @Starfish deer deer inkling inkling redroseknight redroseknight KingofAesir KingofAesir Bellz Bellz mxlly mxlly Avdotya Luna Avdotya Luna @Volupe . D O V E . D O V E JPTheWarrior JPTheWarrior

ya girl posted some of her babes , so i'll post more if everyone is still in

Thanks for tagging everyone TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord
giphy.gif

I'm also writing up Jin to chat with Linny ^_^ deer deer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back