• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Oooh, waffles
*thinks of Donkey*
*thinks of Shrek*
*stress level slides down a bit*

Blue flowers, red thorns, blue flowers, red thorns...

I've also been binge-watching Parks and Rec to help me feel better and holy shit Andy is such a cinnamon bun.

Hey friends. I'm finally completely moved and have a new job lined up and getting lots of travel planned and already looking into new places for August woooooo.
-
TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord I just recently finished parks and rec and liked it a lot more than I thought I would. April and Andy aw I love how different they are but they work so well.

inkling inkling Welcome back! Things sound like they're going well for you so that's good ^_^

And I am very pleased with Parks And Rec. Just on season 3 though.

tenor.gif

I AM BAAAACK
I now have my computer back and I am able to get back IC! ^_^ Expect replies next week~

But, from out of the all the Disney Princess movies, Maleficient was the first to have the best dramatic entrance of crashing a party

giphy.gif

Howdy y'all! I am stil here! Just ghosting for the time being, have had a lot of stuff going on but I promise i will have some replies up soon!

inkling inkling : if you need me to change anything, let me know!
i added that lil part of how they met!

Kyra's like that boy, I approve of for lil' Ellie.
And she's sighing dramatically how it needs to happen but it can't ever be.
<3 hehehe
Awww it's more like a brother and sister relationship xD But yes, it is a borderline ship if you could call it that o3o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back