• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

rip Gen
This is true
At least my brain is finally processing this French
It just hates everything else right now
Obviously this means you should speak only French from now on.

tbh all the subjects at your school sound so cool tho... besides all the stress

rip Gen

Obviously this means you should speak only French from now on.

tbh all the subjects at your school sound so cool tho... besides all the stress

They are
I just wish there wasn't so much damn homework AT THE END OF THE YEAR
Can we review for our finals, please? Instead of doing an intro to calculus?

My land lady just informed us that she is probably selling the house, w

What other classes are you taking?

Basically
I'm finishing up AP Euro, which means a research project/outline
I have Chemistry, where we're learning about acids and bases
Math Analysis, which is Pre-Calc, and we're finishing the year with an intro to calculus
French IV
English, in which we're reading Lord of the Flies
Gifted Education, where I'm terribly behind on my writing project
And Creative Writing, which we're pretty much done with
Not to mention we're preparing in Band/Orchestra to play at graduation

They are
I just wish there wasn't so much damn homework AT THE END OF THE YEAR
Can we review for our finals, please? Instead of doing an intro to calculus?
That does seem a little ridiculous like at this point it would just more be like cramming than actual learning. That's quite the schedule damn.

redroseknight redroseknight what does that mean for you? Would the new owners honor your lease/whatever the arrangement is?

Oh good old Lord of the Flies! Geeze, that is a hectic schedule. We were allowed four classes a semester, and Band counted as one of those for us for both semesters, marching and orchestra. AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

We work on a four marking period schedule, and all classes are year-round
Marching Band is an extra curricular that pretty much only happens in fall and winter

We work on a four marking period schedule, and all classes are year-round
Marching Band is an extra curricular that pretty much only happens in fall and winter

Hm, interesting. I feel like you can get more information passed that way than trying to get it all crammed in semester.
Our marching band was exceptionally competitive. If you weren't practicing for current competitions then we were working on choreography for the upcoming year. Especially for the drum line that I was part of. XD There was a reason we had our own bus and the foot ball team didn't.

Hm, interesting. I feel like you can get more information passed that way than trying to get it all crammed in semester.
Our marching band was exceptionally competitive. If you weren't practicing for current competitions then we were working on choreography for the upcoming year. Especially for the drum line that I was part of. XD There was a reason we had our own bus and the foot ball team didn't.

Yeah we start in late summer and then just keep practicing. Our band hasn't really competed in competitions for years, but last year we did go to one and won first place in our category (we were the only one in it, but still). We're starting to get into more competitions now that we have a new band teacher, but he's making the transition slowly.

Yeah we start in late summer and then just keep practicing. Our band hasn't really competed in competitions for years, but last year we did go to one and won first place in our category (we were the only one in it, but still). We're starting to get into more competitions now that we have a new band teacher, but he's making the transition slowly.
If you don't mind my asking, which category are you in?

Ours might've been by size AND experience, but I don't know
Our sister school WAS in our category, but then they were moved up
And they got second place
Heh heh :P

Haha. Yeah, we were usually one of only a handful of bands in our division because our band was massive and has a long, storied history of musical domination. Lol. I'm thinking back on my high school band program as one does an empire.

Haha. Yeah, we were usually one of only a handful of bands in our division because our band was massive and has a long, storied history of musical domination. Lol. I'm thinking back on my high school band program as one does an empire.

We all look back on it with both fondness and a terrible, terrible nostalgia that it strangely negative

Alright! Found some time to say hi! I will be free next week to start with my characters and such again. But I have one more final today and then I am going on vacay! And thank you for the congrats<3

PixieDust PixieDust : hi dearie!
my replies are going to be spotty on here since ill be out of town from may 26th - may 29th!
i just wanted to give you a heads up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back