• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

i haven't been getting notifications for this and i'm very mad???

also congrats bella on your engagement !!

GUYS, FOUND A FEW SECONDS TO DROP BY! I AM NOT OUT OF THIS YET!

I have been bombarded with chemistry exam which is split into two! Tomorrow and next Tuesday.
My replies will be worked on Tuesday.

However if anyone is waiting for my replies and want to proceed - with other interactions. Feel free to go ahead- just give me a heads up please!

I look froward to post with you again lovellies :O

hello ! how are you guys?
Honestly I could be better :/ If I'm correct, Lily is interacting with Leo? Gene is with Mae, and Jin is going to see Emmeline. deer deer

Good to hear from you again! I wasn't worried you had dropped out of the roleplay, I just figured you were just busy with school--which was right xD No worries, lovely! revalia revalia

Honestly I could be better :/ If I'm correct, Lily is interacting with Leo? Gene is with Mae, and Jin is going to see Emmeline. deer deer

Good to hear from you again! I wasn't worried you had dropped out of the roleplay, I just figured you were just busy with school--which was right xD No worries, lovely! revalia revalia
yup! leo is trying to not flirt with lily but he may give her a wink or two depending how he feels lol.

Hungry lol you? :) also still can't wait for Annie to talk to Leo at some point xD I'll be posting Autumn today
so tired omg, school is kicking my butt since i'm moving soon to a different state.

i'm honestly ready for them to interact?? maybe they can bump into each other at some point just to get them started?

Aww, I'm sorry you could be better. Anything I can do? TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord

Ooh, moving states can be super rough. How many states over are you moving? nymphadora. nymphadora.
i'm in queensland right now (australia) and i'm moving to melbourne sometime this coming month since my dad is in the army.

Good luck with your move; I learned the hard way to get rid of stuff I don't really use -before- the move..not decide to let my girlfriend deal with my hoarding habit after.lol.

Aww, I'm sorry you could be better. Anything I can do? TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord

Ooh, moving states can be super rough. How many states over are you moving? nymphadora. nymphadora.
There's not much that can be done but thank you so much c':
yup! leo is trying to not flirt with lily but he may give her a wink or two depending how he feels lol.

so tired omg, school is kicking my butt since i'm moving soon to a different state.

i'm honestly ready for them to interact?? maybe they can bump into each other at some point just to get them started?
Lily will internally cringe if he winks at her xD

There's not much that can be done but thank you so much c':

Lily will internally cringe if he winks at her xD
i can low key see this happening:

leo: *winks in a platonic and friendly way*
lily: *internally cringes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back