• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

I'm cool with that! But it may take me a few days to get something up because I'm going away for the weekend...sowwie:(

Onto writing my posts soon.. once work toned down

Hi, guys. Sorry for not having been active for a while. I had so much things to do at that time and because of that, I am so behind this. :( I will write my post as soon as I can. I won't promise how long it takes however I will make sure to do it. :(
So right now we are on timeskip or what..?

Hi, guys. Sorry for not having been active for a while. I had so much things to do at that time and because of that, I am so behind this. :( I will write my post as soon as I can. I won't promise how long it takes however I will make sure to do it. :(
So right now we are on timeskip or what..?
I don't see your character in the sign-ups....

You mean Jasmine/Jana Bakarim? I think it is in sign-up...? I just check it. :/
well I didn't see it. I mean I revised the sign-ups way to many times. Since I coded and evaluated.

I remember your character but it is not on the sign-ups.

Well the CS... I cannot see her CS

Insert Name Here
About Her
tumblr_inline_oawuoeKshj1u5k7cr_500.gif
Name: Jana Bakarim
Nickname: Jen, Jana
Birthday: 31th October
Sexuality: Straight
Memory trigger: Tiara, that her mother gave before her death

SideNote
"quote here"
- Any information you'd like can be posted here. Mostly information that you'd like others to make a mental note of right away. Any information you'd like can be posted here. Mostly information that you'd like others to make a mental note of right away. Any information you'd like can be posted here. Mostly information that you'd like others to make a mental note.
Aspects
au_character_disneyprincess_jasmine_nr_b48d45d6.jpeg
  • Hair Color: Chestnut brown
    Eye Color: Dark brown
    Height: 5'9 inch
    Weight: 121 lb
    Body shape: Slim, slightly athletic
    Appearance:
    Markings:
    Clothing Style: Sporty, casual
Background
ueItiPyd_400x400.jpg
    Dislikes: Fights, drama, sexist comments
    Fear: Small spaces
    Desire: Adventures, doing fun stuff
    Secret: hides her true feelings, hatred towards her current life.
    Quotes:
    Other:
coding; allrightsreserved: deer deer
[

There you go, my dear :)

Last edited:
oh shit wait wait wait i got confused. OMFG I MIXED TWO ROLEPLAYS!

iM SO SORRY LOVE! I've been over worked with another that i got confused. so sorry :s!!!!

You did absolutely nothing wrong! D:

It's me. god dammit Becca! XD

WELL I still have to reply with one of my characters here I believe XD

Avdotya Luna Avdotya Luna deer deer inkling inkling Bellz Bellz revalia revalia @Starfish AnimeGenork AnimeGenork TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord @lorde redroseknight redroseknight . D O V E . D O V E mxlly mxlly JPTheWarrior JPTheWarrior

Okay so I think that's everyone! But I am once again terribly sorry for my lengthy sporadic absence! So all I need you to do is like or comment here if you would like to continue in this RP. I'm currently writing a few posts and then I will be letting everyone have one more round of replies before I post the time skip to Charlotte LaBeouf's Wedding party to which she expects everyone to attend and I have a little surprise planned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back