• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

Is everyone who's currently online able to stay on for a while longer? We should be able to head out on the mission now

>uO no worries. theres the most people on rn today so yeah...

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Did I Forgot to mention his heart was replaced with a nuclear power cell, which is powered by Anti-matter, and for his last resort he can turn into a Nuclear Bomb?)

[/QUOTE] I don't think it can run on anti-matter..... l: or am I thinking of dark matter?

I hear that these scientists are trying to figure out a way to harness anti-matter as a sort of unlimited energy source.

TommyGun15 said:
Isn't Anti-matter that stuff that explodes on contact with regular matter?
Yes, IDK, but it's fantasy, plus I already erased it, so out of sight, out of mind

But his still a bomb, I just don't know which bomb he is...

TommyGun15 said:
I hear that these scientists are trying to figure out a way to harness anti-matter as a sort of unlimited energy source.
IDK, let's ask 'Big Brother's about it, maybe he'll answer, or [Data Expunged] us >uO

nvm it is possible to make a bomb with anti matter

here's what antimatter is fr those who dont know

[media]

[/media]

no problem at all ^^ just jump in soon cos we're going on the promised mission >uO

@rereadingit50times Ayame is an ice weaver right? do I remember it right? where you wanted to change her to an ice weaver?

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]Kano jumps up behind everyone saying "Boo" jokingly. Afterwards he shoots up a flare into the sky which explodes tagging all nearby reapers.
"Found them..! Heh heh"

He unsheathed his sword ready fpr battle

[/QUOTE]
they're inside a bus xD an armored one at that

I'm literally a bit full a energy even though it is night time here irl and if i do go inactive i fell asleep on my phone

xD I would be dead lol

alright? xD

@Kazu Kun I've got some questions l: 1: Is his sword made of Light Threads? that's the only way it can change like it did. 2: How is Kano so strong considering he's a new recruit..?

I mean... I know he's a light weaver but at this point its just... l: buddy... he's a new recruit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back