• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

Sorry I wasn't able to RP yesterday. School requires sleep. I'll try to make it a few days per week+weekends.

I wonder where I should come in into the RP

Umbra Regalia]That puts [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16507-wroughtwell/ said:
@WroughtWell[/URL] in Squad 3? Unless he has objections?

AAAAAnd he's offline... l: We'll figure it out once he's online
Oi, oi. I'll be Squad 3.

rereadingit50times said:
great! Jump right in.
You'll be with @Umbra Regalia
I'll jump in when I'm able. Sadly, that may not be until Monday evening. As for why, life is a tad complicated. And if I started today, there would be about three whole days of no responding from me for I'd be stuck with my family. . _ . Don't wanna inconvenience you all.

I'll just be leaving one last reply, as I didn't get any notifications so I had no idea anyone replied after my last post. So yeah, sorry about that.

I'll be around for the rest of the day so Ill be on here and there whereneeded but starting tomorrow ill be gone for im not sure

lol once i get posted over seas ill be on alot here and there but enough to stay participating

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]ill be on forever. I shant sleep (*^*) too much to do, too much to see
too much to fangirl over

[/QUOTE]
HIP HIP, HUZZAH

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]alright ^^

(ouo)/) (\(ouo) YUSSU

[/QUOTE]
WE ARE CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT

BUT WE DO NOT LIVE IN FRIGHT

FOR WE HAVE OUR FANDOM TO KEEP US AT EASE

AS LONG AS WE GET TO SKIP THE PEAS

mhm OH BTW heads up I have work the 29th at around 4 pm mmk?

WroughtWell said:
WE ARE CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT
BUT WE DO NOT LIVE IN FRIGHT

FOR WE HAVE OUR FANDOM TO KEEP US AT EASE

AS LONG AS WE GET TO SKIP THE PEAS
you have no idea how much this hurts. I'm laughing really hard and I have a stomach ache O.o damn you

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]mhm OH BTW heads up I have work the 29th at around 4 pm mmk?

you have no idea how much this hurts. I'm laughing really hard and I have a stomach ache O.o damn you

[/QUOTE]
DAMN ME HARDER WOMAN, FOR THE BEAVERS KNOW NOT OF MY SKILLS

WroughtWell said:
DAMN ME HARDER WOMAN, FOR THE BEAVERS KNOW NOT OF MY SKILLS
my stomach feel like its going to rip open any second now (\(>:<)/) STOP MAKING ME LAUGH DAMMIT CURSE YOUU

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]my stomach feel like its going to rip open any second now (\(>:<)/) STOP MAKING ME LAUGH DAMMIT CURSE YOUU

[/QUOTE]
I am but a humble hermit doctor, prescribing you with the medicine of laughter. If thou cannot handle the laughter, check thine insides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back