• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

Well first create a character, alright? I'd like to know who my character will have been a comrade with but yes, unless something goes terribly wrong ^^ then you can.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]I need to mention something to everyone who's made a character, though! It'll be short.
I've been asked by someone who is planning on making a character, and was wondering if we could at least start out with a posting order or turns or something of the sort. Would anyone have any objections to that? Turns may be influenced if your post is directly for one character but if it is towards the majority of the group, the turns will have to take place for at least the start. I can negotiate with most parts of this, but I'm trying to let everyone have fun here.

that was totally short

[/QUOTE]
I'm fine with turns. Actually I'm for turns as it makes it easier to keep track on what's happpening.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE HERE!!

Every Weaver will have an AI (Artificial Intelligence) I'd like you all to give me the names of yours. Name them whatever you want, as long as it isn't your own character's name or anothers' character's name please! Your characters will receive their AI once they are put into a Squad

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]-spazzes out- GAH such changes

[/QUOTE]
do you not like it? I don't want to go too off course and ruin your story...

YAY co-owner!!!

rereadingit50times said:
do you not like it? I don't want to go too off course and ruin your story...

YAY co-owner!!!
no no, the ideas fine. I'll explain it to everyjuan
There will be one AI per Squad, each of them also given single colors depending on the squad. If you're the leader of a Squad, please choose the name and color of your AI. If you're not in a Squad, choose one you want to be put in and give me the info for the AI. There is also a head AI (as there is in the book).

Scarecrowe said:
AI Color: Black
Name: Kaboom

Squad 8 Demo Squad
added to list, thank you ^^ The list can be found in the Overview tab

Last edited by a moderator:
Morithawen said:
AI Color: Red
Name: Jensen

Squad 7
Ah, @Morithawen ... the leaders choose the AIs there is only one per team (plus the main one, Rouge)

Sorry I've already chosen we're purple and our AI's name is Hina.

If its too girly for you we can always talk about adjusting it but....yeah

Hey guys so can you guys, that being @WroughtWell and @Shinohara join a squad plz? For now we want to have an even amount so there are people needed in squads 3 and 8. For @Shinohara I recommend joining Squad 8. And for @WroughtWell I recommend Squad 3. It is totally your choice though.

@Morithawen already joined squad 7

Umbra Regalia] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20856-rereadingit50times/ said:
@rereadingit50times[/URL] Can you tell me what characters are in what squads? I'm updating the list currently
I'm asking them to join now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back