• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

People are gathered in the arena. There was a bit of a commotion but it's over now.

Hello there,

you guys still looking for recruits to join the fight?

And if so, is there any place or link I can read up and get a better feel for weavers/weaving?

I don't know if there is anywhere to read more about the weavers but you can join in the "character sign-up" tab.

Fenris said:
Hello there,
you guys still looking for recruits to join the fight?

And if so, is there any place or link I can read up and get a better feel for weavers/weaving?
(what were you wondering about the weavers? I kept a bit of info from the others because it will be revealed during the rp but there may be some things I can answer)

Ok, so i just don't have a clear picture yet. Weavers can create and manipulate threads of their elements like Revnoir did in the IC, what exactly does the element part affect? Would fire threads burn things they touch? Do they need a source fire nearby to weave? Could they collect a number of threads and spin them into something greater, a large fireball for example...

Threads themselves will burn things if Fire element and occasionally Light Threads (light threads are hot, shadow threads are cold, and shadow and light weavers can control just how hot/cold they can get. those two are exceptions) and yes they have infinite threads but they start to become harder to control in larger masses. New recruits won't be able to make anything too big at the start

any more questions? ^^ I'm glad to help you understand the story and details

Guess I know as much as needed for now and can explore some more as is revealed during the story. Thank you for the patience and for having me aboard.

Is there a preferred squad you'd like me to fill in? Squad 8 seems like it needs more members. Also, what is this 'turn' thing?

Squad 8 is a bit of a complicated situation. the Leader for 8 isn't here for a bit so @rereadingit50times and I are filling in. You CAN join if you want, but you wont have either of us as a leader. you'll have Scarecrowe. and turns, it's pretty much the order you can start posting in if you want. We stray away from it the more we get into the rp.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]Threads themselves will burn things if Fire element and occasionally Light Threads (light threads are hot, shadow threads are cold, and shadow and light weavers can control just how hot/cold they can get. those two are exceptions) and yes they have infinite threads but they start to become harder to control in larger masses. New recruits won't be able to make anything too big at the start

any more questions? ^^ I'm glad to help you understand the story and details

[/QUOTE]
Can I for instance make my water weaving into ice?

I recommend adding pics, I have it on my notepad thing on my laptop so...I kind of added a short description of my own if that's okay, it helps me remember.

Formerly Squad 1: Ayame Hiroshima, Revnoir Kayrouz. AI - Rogue (no color)(Head AI)

Squad 3: Leader - Revnoir Kayrouz Ai - Regalia (color=gold)

-crazy buddy @Alice Baskerville

Squad 8: Leader - Dave Donaldson Ai - Kaboom (color=black) @Scarecrowe

Members: Aki Tuominen- Finland guy @Shinohara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back