• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

It's magical, isn't it?

And YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY! :D I'm decent at coming up with ideas! *throws a piñata in the air, accidentally having it land on me and provide me with a heavy candy-stuffed mask*

@Spazzycat101 the only thing that bothered me slightly is... the Cliché idea and races. Well, sort of cliché ideas. BUT it doesn't mean its bad! It's very well planned out, but if you're hosting this rp on this site (you said it was a rp right?) then maybe try to shorten it a little bit... People aren't all that happy when it comes to long reading and stuff. Unless its a book, then you can write ALL the details. You're really supposed to leave some things to the roleplayers, all while keeping the story under wraps if that's what you want. For example, I added a fair amount of details in this rp for them to understand how Threads work and possibly make their own Threads or find a core part in this rp. Even then, I'm progressing the main story for season 1. I'm going to try out giving people full freedom in season 2 for events and things like that as long as they fit in the rp. See where I'm going with this?

It's just the mechanics you're a little bad on. I shouldn't say bad. You're just not the GREATEST. Not saying I am, either. I honestly suck.

But yeah, I hope this helps you at least a little ^^ I can't find anything else other than a few strange grammatically incorrect pieces.

Okey! And I did have a not-cliche-idea, I think I'll reinstate that one. And I'll shorten some stuff up and generalize it too. Thanks for your feedback, though! ^-^

I am interested, but I have no idea what is going on since I haven't been following it...

Plus, how would one noob get into this?

hudhouse said:
I am interested, but I have no idea what is going on since I haven't been following it...
Plus, how would one noob get into this?
You would read the notes tab and overview tab..? And possibly the old overview tab?

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]*ahem* also, you're on the wrong thread.

[/QUOTE]
lord your fast ._.

Apologizes, I didn't see there was a Q&A tab

no.... not... -facedesk- when did I say Q and A?!

Go to the newer Thread, there should be a link somewhere on this one. All the info is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back