• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

Prince of England? The fact that he is saber?

Excalibur is a holy sword?

*Bow bow bow* Gomendesai Gomendesai Gomendesai Gomendesai

l: I'm sorry but... this isn't the fate/stay series, but this whole one-shot recruits isn't just for you. its for the majority of the recruits. 1 I want to mention that recruits can barely control their damned threads. 2 they have NEVER killed Reapers. 3 just no. pls no. and dont say I'm a hypocrite pls because 1 Ayame and I are much more experienced and did I mention squad leaders? 2 L(onoL) why?!

Gomendesai... I'll leave I'm still not used to this kind of RP this is still my first RP here in this site I only RPed in Instagram where everyone was OP lol but I'm sorry Gomendesai desu yo

L(onoL) I didn't mean you had to leave dammut! I'm saying that being a recruit... you cant exactly be on the same level as your -cough cough- superiors?

I dont mean to come of as rude or anything, and I dont want you to feel like I'm targeting you, I'm just trying my best to keep the rp proper. It wasn't just you.

also... Its Gommenasai or Gommen not Gomendasai >uO just saiyan

rereadingit50times said:
Ayame drops her ruined crowbar out the window and grabs a new bag from her backpack and puts her bag filled with cores away.
From her backpack she pulls out a kusarigama.
A kusarigama is pretty much a chain scythe

latest

Similar to this ^

just in case anyone was wondering >uO

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]A kusarigama is pretty much a chain scythe
latest

Similar to this ^

just in case anyone was wondering >uO

[/QUOTE]
Wow, that looks like something that a Ninja Grim Reaper would use O_0

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Wow, that looks like something that a Ninja Grim Reaper would use O_0

[/QUOTE]
theoretically that's what this is >u< its nunchuks and a scythe put together

no I'm not saying its bad to not stay on ^^ we're glad you could stay on this long, but school is pretty important so you need sleep. Hope to cya tomorrow (ouo)/)

I gtg for tonight ^^ gnight everyone~!

don't think I have @Kamasive Nionnova l: I might look that up tho

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]ok. i didnt intend to be op. its no fun if there isnt a struggle

[/QUOTE]
^ Some of you can learn from him ( -_- ") Just saiyan

L(onoL) where is everyone?

well i mean if you can kill everything no problem, then you dont have a storry at all

and just stick me where im needed. no prefference on squad

Okay... to be honest, yesterday was one of the rare days that I had very little I had to do. I apologize, but most days I'll be too busy to post more than once of twice a day. If that's not going to work out, then maybe I should leave.

@TommyGun15 If it gets to the point where characters cant interact with yours, then it may come to that, but we can see how it turns out ^^ We enjoy having you here, so let's avoid you leaving

ok

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"good....that means im in the right place" he mumbles to himself. "By any chance, do you have a daughter whos birthday is today?"

[/QUOTE] omg I cant stop laughing xD idk why its so funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back